This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 - [Kablaaw]

Topic » Tribal Council #15 - [Kablaaw]

907 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
KABLAAW! Welcome to Tribal Council. Michael Z. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for Everyone else is fair game. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the Second member of our Jury...........

Adrian F. - Last night our Jury began. Every person that is voted out can potentially win or lose someone this game. Do you think tonight's vote will set the tone for the remainder of the game?

Brenden W. - With the game quickly coming to an end; it leaves only so many obstacles before each of you and the ultimate goal of making Final Tribal Council. Is it out of the question that we may see another power shift at tonight's Tribal Council?

Damon J. - You were Immune at last night's explosive Tribal Council. With everything said and one less Idol no longer being able to influence this game. Are you concerned for your position in this game?

Josh N. - With the numbers continuously dwindling; will trust be as a huge of a factor behind each vote as we continue this game?

Kinny G. - Last night we witnessed not one, but, two Idols played at Tribal Council. What can be said about the level of gameplay this cast has exhibited thus far?

Liam D. - With the Jury beginning. Do you think this could have an impact on who could possibly be targeted tonight?

Michael Z. - Impressive win at today's challenge. This win secures you a 1 and 9 shot at winning this game. Do you think these Individual wins hold any merit in this game?

Nathan G. - Nathan G! At what point can loyalty be considered a detriment to one's chances of winning this game? Do you think people's perceptions of others could influence how the rest of this game is played out?

Nicholas G. - At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to shift the power in their favor?

Scott D. - Last night you received 7 votes at Tribal Council. If it weren't for the Idol played. You would be sitting on the Jury. Have you attempted to do damage control after last night's Tribal Council? Are you concerned you could be a potential target for tonight's vote based off of last night's explosive events?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
907 days 17 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
That merge boot tribal council.....I will remind you all about it in my f3 jury speech.  If you are gonna take a shot at me, you better not miss. I will rise from the ashes of all of your burnt-out torches like the Phoenix that I am!  Come and get me again if you have the balls to. I dare you.   

HOW'S THAT FOR DAMAGE CONTROL ERIK?
907 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Scott D. - You sound quite upset. Was there anyone in particular that hurt you over last night's Tribal Council?
907 days 17 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I dont need to mention specific names.  The ones I am NOT upset with have been messaged.  Those who betrayed me know who they are.  It's one thing to lie in this game....everyone does it and it's part of the game....but there is a difference between lying and betrayal.  Lying I can forgive....betrayal I cannot.
907 days 13 hours ago
brosky17
Brenden W. - With the game quickly coming to an end; it leaves only so many obstacles before each of you and the ultimate goal of making Final Tribal Council. Is it out of the question that we may see another power shift at tonight's Tribal Council?

We're only 7-8 people away from a final 2-3. I think games have already shifted PLENTY. We went from voting out weak links, to voting out people we've considered threats in one way or another. I went from a very useful tribe member, to a possible threat just because I show up and give my all every challenge. I think your going to see people come out of the shadows to start winning some jury favor.

I definitely think there has been a shift in individual power, but that's kind of the nature of the game. I mean, 7 people thought they had the power to take out Scott, but an idol play led to someone getting voted out with only two votes. If you hold an advantage of any kind, you have some significant pull in the game - whether by knowledge of the advantage or use of the advantage.

All I know, is I wish I had Michael's necklace :(
907 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
Naur because we aren't going to sit here and pretend that Scott hasn't called Adrian, Josh, and Nick his soldiers this entire game?
If you think Scott views you as equal in this game... besties you're mistaken. I have proven to most of you I was the one Scott wanted to work with the most in this game, and I think Scott is trying to flip the script now that I voted against him after not being on the same tribe as him all game...

Let's take a moment and remember that Scott spoke of taking out Damon or Kinny at the merge of this game and the only reason Joey went home was because I was the one to mention Joey's name to Scott. Scott I love you outside of this game, but you have proven to me that all you cared about this entire premerge was how to keep "your soldiers" in line and to get them to do what we want.

So, if you think your best chance in this game is to take someone like Scott deeper in this game when he's proven to be untrustworthy to most of you in this game, by all means go for it. Otherwise, I look forward to playing with you all further.

-xoxo gossip girl
907 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan G. - Nathan G! At what point can loyalty be considered a detriment to one's chances of winning this game? Do you think people's perceptions of others could influence how the rest of this game is played out?

To the point of allowing it to control your vote. When loyalty becomes more about doing what's best for your alliance over what's best for you, you've lost the game. I think it's critical to make sure your best interest aligns with your loyalties, as stated previously. Perception in this game is reality. Reality is what determines your life or your death in this game.
907 days 13 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Nate: I will reserve comment on your points until final tribal council where you and other jurors can question me and my co finalists. Until then “bestie “, good luck moving forward.
907 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
Scott, I did GIGGLE at that... makes me wanna pull a Kass and say "That's a long way to go."
907 days 12 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
A wounded animal is the most dangerous.
907 days 10 hours ago
Bjorn
Josh N. - With the numbers continuously dwindling; will trust be as a huge of a factor behind each vote as we continue this game?

Trust is definitely important don't get me wrong, Erik, but now we're getting to the stage of the game where strategy is starting to become more important also. And balancing those two is so difficult, especially with a group of people I genuinely admire and appreciate each and every member of. This cast (the active members anyways) have been such an eclectic group of people who each have done their part to make this season so great, and I can't thank you enough for being with me in this journey, y'all.
907 days 5 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael Z. - Impressive win at today's challenge. This win secures you a 1 and 9 shot at winning this game. Do you think these Individual wins hold any merit in this game?

Thank you sir. I think they do, they are the only things that make you 100% safe, which is huge at the merge. I also believe that winning competitions can also show others that I'm here to play
907 days 1 hour ago
nickgqc
Nicholas G. - At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to shift the power in their favor?

Looking at how yesterday went I feel alot of loyalties got thrown out the door. I think that now that its a individual game people will care less about loyalties and do what is best for their game on the long run.
907 days 1 hour ago
Kindred7
Kinny G. - Last night we witnessed not one, but, two Idols played at Tribal Council. What can be said about the level of gameplay this cast has exhibited thus far?

It’s pretty high level - I’m not exactly sure what happened re: 4 people getting votes thrown on them but I’m sure everyone has their reasons. I guess I’m starting to see people are being quite intense with this game!
907 days 1 hour ago
SeaKing
Damon J. - You were Immune at last night's explosive Tribal Council. With everything said and one less Idol no longer being able to influence this game. Are you concerned for your position in this game?

Last night's explosive Tribal was so intense and from now on I am definitely always going to be concerned for my safety in this game. You're never 100% safe unless you have that immunity necklace around your neck
906 days 22 hours ago
adrius
Adrian F. - Last night our Jury began. Every person that is voted out can potentially win or lose someone this game. Do you think tonight's vote will set the tone for the remainder of the game?

every elimination changes the game in some way. That is why this game is so beautiful because you can be eliminated at any time, even when you are most comfortable. Unfortunately, it is not my case, I am not sure in any way.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!