This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1: Challenge 1: RESULTS

Topic » S1: Challenge 1: RESULTS

3388 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
HowLovely
http://i.imgur.com/5J9HPcn.png

Brandon: I am not going to lie…. I am a little disappointed in this. There wasn’t much to this really, I mean blue hair, pretty headband, it is like spot on with other choices before you. The shirt is horrible honestly, the cut is bad, it fits really weird, and it looks like someone took a t-shirt and cut the bust line out with some scissors. Also you really need to cover up the Gemini eyes if you are going to use them lol. I see the effort in it, but I just don’t get a lot from it.

Nik: I'm not sure what to think of this. I like a lot of the elements on it, but none of them work together well like this is an example of just using the color scheme and slapping whatever onto it. The background is intruiging though and I wish you had made the look cohesive with the 8-bit feel of it because I think that would have been interesting.

Donaam:  I see you sporting that Donaam top. Despite any bias I have towards your clothing choice, I like the facial expression. She’s scowling at the gender binary, I love it! Everything else is very OK in my opinion.

Andy: I love the paint dot net paint bucket background you have got going on. The headband on the other hand is really choppy it throws off the rest of the look. also it is kinda basic.
3388 days 18 hours ago
HowLovely
help me jesus
3388 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Gardenia
http://i.imgur.com/Al9p2if.png

Brandon:  This is very pretty, you really served up all that ombre today. Maybe you should have gone with a different color in the headband though it almost exactly matches the hair color in that portion. I also wish you would have chosen a different identity, since identities with the exact same color scheme had already been posted. This one unfortunately seems the most lost amongst that crowd.

Nik: Compared to the others with this color scheme, this one doesn't pop out to me that much. I've always thought those eyes make a bored expression and the hair isn't anything to die for. Also the top is a bit bland like I am sorry its just not giving it to me girl...

Donaam: OK she’s pretty, but very safe. Maybe it’s just that I’ve seen 3 or 4 baby blue + pink avatars already, but it’s very forgettable. I think it’s enough to keep you safe for now, but you aren’t gonna make top 5 with more looks like this.

Andy: The combination of pink and blue really is prevalent here. the one thing that really is bugging me is the headband blending in with the hair. i think if you had used a pink one you whole look would have been brought together perfectly.
3388 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Slice
http://i.imgur.com/CKUgz1c.png

Brandon: Okay first thing first which part of the face is off center? It is something I know, whether it is the eyes nose or lips one of them is off center. The hair is cute though, but the face just draws you in with how deformed it looks. Also the dress looks a little bit like a Glad garbage bag with a belt on it. And the sad, sad spaghetti strap is not helping. So in the end I would always watch out with what you do when editing the face because it is so easy to make that look off.

Nik: YAS BITCH WHAT KIND OF WEDNESDAY ADDAMS REALNESS! All the elements work so well together in this and I just don't know what else to say!!!! No critiques

Donaam: It’s well made, and I like the way that you used the asexual colors. My two problems are that the nose doesn’t look centered, and in general it might be forgettable. I know how good you are at making avatars – give us MORE.

Andy: Finally an Asian. I am really loving that hair. it is something i would wear on the daily. i would have removed the head band and made a bow tie instead tho. All in all not a bad look.
3388 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Mattmon
http://i.gyazo.com/5936cf917fe32609d30c808856f87f99.png

Brandon:  You really knocked this challenge out of the park! This is the LEWK I was lewking for this round. The colors, the hair, the makeup, it is all flawless. I really have nothing negative to say about this one, it is so simple yet you can see all the effort there, #ahmazing

Nik: THIS IS THE FUCKING LEWK IF I HAD TO CHOOSE A WINNER IT WOULD BE YOU LIKE GIRL!!! THE HAIR THE FACE MARKINGS THE NOT CHECKING YOUR LIPSTICK BITCH!!!!!! WHO LET YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE KNOWING YOU COULD STOMP ON EVERYONE WEARING THIS!!!!! I AM SO DAMN DONE I LOVE EVERYTHING ENJOY GOING TO COURT FOR ASSAULT ON MY SCALP!!!!

Donaam: It looks really nice, I love the color choices here. My main problem is that the eyes look too high-set. Good job overall, though!

Andy: This look is really hard not to love. the tattoo the piercings, the hair. I really love this look. Except i can see a rip in the shirt and girl, that is not the LEWK.
3388 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Well my LEWKERS the judges and I have made some decisions
this is the list of the SAFE lewks this week

LiteCitrus
Jgoodies
Slice
Gardenia
Tofutime
HowLovely

You may all relax and mentally prepare for your next challenge!
3388 days 18 hours ago
HowLovely
Praise
3388 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
That leaves us with our top LEWKS

Sterling
PurpleCows
Mattmon
Wumblebee

and our not so top LEWKS
Delete5244
Best
Alanduncan
3388 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
PurpleCows and Wumblebee
You stunned the judges this round with your stellar lewks, take pride! You are safe
3388 days 18 hours ago
Delete2544
gl :P
3388 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Sterling you really showed a lot of uniqueness with your bear lewk

Mattmon your grey romantic lewk left the judges anywhere wanting more!
Mattmon you have the LEWK of the week! Congratulations!

Sterling, you are safe.
3388 days 18 hours ago
mattmon3365
YES OMFG TY
3388 days 18 hours ago
HowLovely
work murphy
3388 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Best: This was nawt your BEST lewk, you are in the bottom 2 this round

Delete: You slapped something together and it looked effortless, and not in a good way
Alan: You failed to impress the judges with your lipstick lesbian lewk.
Alan you are just safe by the skin of your cleft lip
Delete5244 you are in the bottom 2
3388 days 18 hours ago
HowLovely
is this a lipsync what

open group

THE LEWK: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!