This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Reunion [S4: Madagascar]

3348 days 19 hours ago
Dryerfish
Andrew - Coming into the final tribal council, did you think you had a shot?

Bryce - Why do you think Ryan voted for Andrew?
3348 days 19 hours ago
Copenhagen
Well suprised my 2 closest allies didn't vote me but thanks bobby and josh!!
3348 days 19 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Yeah I kinda did. Many people said they were voting for me.
3348 days 19 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I have a question for Andrew

How early did you know that Bryce would be the perfect finals goat ?
3348 days 19 hours ago
Dryerfish
ALL - Do you think this season would have played out differently had the hosting been more consistent?
3348 days 19 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
And to Dryerfish, was the pre-merge or merge better? I thought the first month of the pre-merge was really exciting but really dragged around that half year mark
3348 days 19 hours ago
JMez2612
Do you think this season would have played out differently had the hosting been more consistent?

Ya
3348 days 19 hours ago
Dryerfish
@Rhys - As a spectator for the first half, it seemed pretty fine. The second half did drag on a bit, but there were a few decent blindsides.
3348 days 19 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
@Dryerfish Did you think Ryan blindsiding me to stick with Cole who blindsided him was a good move or an absolutely shameful move?
3348 days 19 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Yeah the finals would not include me because with the inconsitinsy I had more time to creat alliances.
3348 days 19 hours ago
Dryerfish
Anyways guys, I wish I had more for you all. I only hosted the last bit so I don't really have a grip on POS, VOS, or HOS.

I don't know what Wangifold is planning for next season (if he's doing a next season) but regardless, congrats Andrew!
3348 days 19 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I think we have to assume all 3 awards go to Andrew
3348 days 19 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
And to Rhys... about f5 I thought he would be a good person to bring, but in the end he took me.
3348 days 19 hours ago
Dryerfish
@Rhys Better to ask Ben that one. I don't have the back story on any of that. I was dissapointed you left though!
3348 days 19 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Have you and Ben pick the awards

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!