This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Life at Ponderosa [Vietnam]

Topic » Life at Ponderosa [Vietnam]

3587 days 8 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*sits around*
*walks over to the pool*
*sits besides the pool*
*lays down to tan*
3587 days 4 hours ago
IRandomal123
I just can't wait to see who comes next *smirks*
3587 days 3 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks at Chris*

I'd rather see Rhys or Mike here just for karma reasons....I don't wanna see Ranz here though, hope she makes it to FTC
3587 days 1 hour ago
Missalice3
*walks in*
Hey….
3587 days 1 hour ago
Missalice3
- Where do you think you went wrong?
I should have voted off Ranz, I kept telling Rhys that we should have voted off her off and he kept saying no…so thanks.

- Of the people remaining, who has the best chance? Why?
Mike is most likely making FTC, I see the vote being between the two Lao Cais and Rhys, one will make it to the end.

- Of the people remaining, who has the worst chance? Why?
Well Ranz did absolutely nothing the entire game and Rhys has backstabbed everybody, so them two are in danger…

- Who are you rooting for?
None of them, right now, there is no one in particular I'm ready to vote for, it all depends on FTC.
3587 days ago
IRandomal123
Hey there Violet *sighs*
3587 days ago
Elias5891
Welcome Violet.  You played a good game, Vio.  Nice job eliminating me, btw...I was very much not ready for the idol to be played.
3586 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
Thanks, I guess.
Just wish I went all the way...
3586 days 23 hours ago
IRandomal123
Violet I think you played a great game and deserved to be in the F3, but I wish we spoke more. I tried to speak with you once and ya ignored me.
3586 days 23 hours ago
IRandomal123
*comes back from TC* Ok that was just cold. I wanted Ranz in the F3. So, my vote gets harder now XD
3586 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
I'm sorry, I do wish I socialized a bit more too.
Also, Ranz was UTR the whole game lol XD
3586 days 23 hours ago
IRandomal123
Thats a strategy though. I tried a very different strategy then ever before and that was to remain quiet so people would not see me as a threat.
3586 days 23 hours ago
Elias5891
*offers Violet handshake* You played an excellent game...I'm sorry that we ended up being at odds once or twice. 

Ranz was very UTR...and I think with this jury, that would have been a winning strategy...I'm looking forward to this FTC.
3586 days 23 hours ago
IRandomal123
I'm going to give some of them a hell of a time.
3586 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
*handshakes Elliot*
You were a good leader…and that's okay, I'm proud of my game, and I know you should be proud of yours.

And Chris, I feel like Ranz didn't do much, but if you read my jury speech you'll understand...

open group

Ponderosa [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!