This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tanner's Survivor: Twists and Turns

Topic » Tanner's Survivor: Twists and..

3431 days 20 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Come on in jury, here your 2 finalists, Daniel and Harry will make speecehs and you, the jury members may ask questions. Jury members, I need your vote by 8 PM EST Saturday, as that is when I will read the votes, announce Player of the Season and other things.
You may begin asking questions and posting speeches.
3431 days 19 hours ago
Emzeta
first congrats you two :)
and my question is why i should vote for you ?
3431 days 18 hours ago
rudge12
My question is witch one of you have more ts
3431 days 16 hours ago
AndrewIsBored
Why do you want to win???
3431 days 15 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
hello! congratulations. unlike the other jurors my questions will be a little more in depth and individually based.

Harry - I want to thanj you for the warning and the offer the night I was voted out, but since we hadn't talked before and I had been talking to Anthony I thought I would be better off. My question to you is do you think you played physically, strategically and socially enough to win my vote?

Daniel - Myself and you were big allies.. but Josh and you I felt were more aligned so I want to let you know that myself and Harry were the two people that flipped aginst you the night you were voted out. I regret that decision. My question is that since you were on Redemption Island and were out of the game do you think that your social game was enough to have the jury on your side?

Thanks for your answers and goodluck to both of you. Just letting you both know I still don't know who I am voting for.
3431 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I started this game out with no knowledge of anyone. I quickly pilled andrew and josh with me so we can have the numbers and take this alliance to merge. We also brought andrewisbored would he on "BOARD" with tje plan and that settled us going places. Before merge we noticed andrewbore was a great threat and could crush us at finals so we needed to make the power move of blindsiding him. Love you man but we also got jacob and harry with us and two beats one. At merge it looked easy. But the other side had some tricks up their sleve. They flipped some guys and got me out sadly but i wasnt done their. Only revenge was in sight for me at this point. I made a crazy comeback. I took out the people i needed gone and won the most important challenge to secure my spot here. Good luck harry and wish the best of luck and will answer any questiond along the way
3431 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Emma- why should i vote you

You should vote me because i had the smartest strategic play and physical play which are the two main factors of winning this game. I made the strategical moves nessecary to get here no matter the cost. I won ri and won the final challenge. I really put my all into this game and i hope you could see that
3431 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@AndreWW. i think so. At RI i needed to better my social skill because for a while i didn't know what happened in the real game. I used my social skills to get all the info i needed on who to trust who to take out and that info got me here. I also feel that the moves i make i don't put the blood on my hands to not stand out.
3431 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tributes -

Hunter- You were an awesome all-around player and really made me work my ass off to win the final RI challenge. Very threatning and hope to talk to you again

Andrew- Honestly you were a great ally and was very difficult to vote you but I was too committed to this game to stop playing. Very smart player and would've won.

Rudge- Wow pros one of the most chill guys and fun to be around. but this is sadly not a game to make friends and party. Really wanna talk with you and wold be awesome to be allies in another group game

Jacob- Really think i would've taken you to the end if there wasn't you ban sadly. Your a great friend and really would've sucked if you were permed.

Andrew. W- You were one of my greatest allies and i trusted you with everything. Never really wavered with you but you sadly did with me =(. But i get this is a game and hope no hard feelings?

Anthony- Probs one of the smartest guys here. Honestly you were such a great player in this game as a viewer in RI it was exciting seeing your game. My gal was set on taking you out and surprisingly I did. Really would've loved to play with you instead of against you.

Emma- Love you girl. Nicest gal I've met in a while and really never want to be on your bad side (if you have one). So hard to vote you out but i knew you would've won against me and couldn't bring you.

Honestly don't have anything bad to say. Could I add all of you as friends?
3431 days 13 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
yes no hard feelings
3431 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
Emma: I got you to f3. I could have voted you instead of Bones but you were less of a threat.

Andrew: I was with you & bigbro most of the game. I was told Daniel wanted me out & flipped sides to Bones & Emma. Then, I threw a challenge to let my closest friend in the game... Daniel back in. I then flipped on Bones after bigbro got removed. I knew I couldn't beat him in FTC. I also gave you a chance to save yourself by spilling about the vote. I was never voted out as opposed to my opponent. (Sorry Daniel its the truth <3)
3431 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
speech coming shortly
3431 days 9 hours ago
XxSurvivorFanxX
Hello final 2 :) Congratulations to you both!

Daniel - You're a great competitor first of all. I spammed my butt of in the final RI challenge but it still wasn't enough so props to you for that. So my question to you is why do you think you deserve my vote over Harry? (Thank you for the nice tribute btw) :)

Harry - I didn't really talk to you at all in this game and I honestly don't know what you did in this game either, while on the other hand I know for a fact that Daniel is a tough competitor. So I want you to give me some of the big strategic moves in this game.

That's all. Good luck to the both of you!
3431 days 8 hours ago
Bones0227
Congrats to both of you. But now, to get to some business.. http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140502200504/survivor-org/images/0/02/PwRq6D.gif

Harry: Daniel was voted out of the game. You weren't. Does that automatically make you a better player than him and more deserving of the "sole survivor" title?

Daniel: *sighs* I thought you were playing a good game... Until you took Harry to the end with you. Emma would've been the more strategic choice. So did you really play the best strategic game? Making such a bad move at the most crucial part of the game is always costly. You say you wanted to be the hero and not a villain. Sorry to break it to you, but you might be known as the hero who lost Tanner's Survivor: Twists and Turns.
3431 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
Bones: Yes. I stayed here the whole time with few votes cast against me. I also threw a challenge to bring Daniel back for our f2.

Survivorfan: I flipped on Bones & got Emma to vote him, I got Andrew out twice. I threw a challenge to bring Daniel back. I kept bigbro because he wasn't a threat bc of his inactivity. I took someone who had already been voted out to f2... is that satisfying?
3431 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Bones - i get it. I know from my standpoint harry seem like the easy guy to bring. In tje beginning tje thing i knew was that harry had no interest in this game and self voted almost every time pre merge. How will a guy that doesnt even give a shit about the game win? I never seen him as the better player bevause i dont have the knowledge that you do. Emma has a great social game and i think since emma has more alkies on. That jury than me no doubt i need to take harry to have a fighting chance

open group

Tanner's Survivor: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!