This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12

Topic » Tribal Council #12

3447 days 13 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Welcome, this is the LAST Tribal Council before the Finale. Daniel will have to decide whether to take Emma or Harry with him to the finals. Daniel, I'm giving you the opportunity to either do this live in the forum 8;30 PM EST or to send me your vote in mails before that time. Good luck, final 3.
3447 days 11 hours ago
Emzeta
It was a good game guys ;) You have a difficult choice Daniel but i hope the you ganna take me to final :)
3447 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I would like if both of you do a speech. Something that could sway me to save you
3447 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
Take me lol I let you come back by throwing it xD
3447 days 2 hours ago
PotatoSalad
TC is now!
3447 days 2 hours ago
harrywasnak
pressure. Daniel better keep his promise.
3447 days 1 hour ago
PotatoSalad
Since Daniel did not send me a vote in mails, he can cast his vote here.
3447 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
man this is much difficult than expected
3447 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Well Harry and I have been huge allies and friends in this game. He helped me many times in this game
3447 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Emma has been a cool gal but has been difficult to see what sees doing. Could be a shady one or a hero idk.
3447 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
It looks that Harry played a better game and that could sway my vote for him. But for once I don't wanna be a villain and backstab my friends so I vote for
3447 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
TANNER
3447 days 1 hour ago
PotatoSalad
Only vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
And the next person voted out of Survivor Twists and Turns.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Emma..
please bring me your torch.
Congratulations Harry and Daniel! You're the final 2.  The votes will be read and Player of the Season will be announced on Saturday, but I'll post the forum soon so the jury can ask questions and the finalists can give speeches, good luck!
3447 days 1 hour ago
PotatoSalad
Sorry, lol it took a while to type that up.
3447 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
ok grats Daniel on making finals.
3447 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Same. You welcome

open group

Tanner's Survivor: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!