This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3544 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
Your answers had nothing to do with the reason you were the target. i trusted Mariah would be more loyal to me then you (turns out I was right there) and wanted to be with her and zarak at the final 3 because I had put all my trust in Zarak (you need to put trust into somebody in a game usually and sometimes it doesn't pan out) since we were calling the shots together all game.

So my vote is really up in the air
3544 days 23 hours ago
MariahAnn
L O L "calling the shots" do we have guns?
3544 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
I think the moose is hiding them...
3544 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
his antlers are ak 47s

he's got ak 94 on his head
3544 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
I knew it! I think it was his eyes that made me suspicious.
3544 days 23 hours ago
MariahAnn
next season if they shoot the llama they win lol
3544 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
I like that idea.
3544 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
No, the llama is friendly.
3544 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
Aw. ;(
3544 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
I have submitted by vote ;)
3544 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
Whoever wins, good luck Zarak. :)
3544 days 22 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Zarak:

Why didn't you choose me?
Mariah, I feel that you had connections on the jury that dry probably did not have. I know you were close to mearl. you didnt betray jabbar or mattie and that was 3 jury votes right there and by the post-elimimation message nick sent out I can tell his vote didn't seem likely.

Do you think that if you took me that you wouldn't make it?
Yeah,  I was relatively sure about that.

Who did you vote each time?
Everytime someone went, I did vote them out.
3544 days 22 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
This is a question for both of you.. Other than ride stronger players coattails then just cut them lose what have you actually contributed to the game? I don't think either of you deserve to be here but either way congratulations.

Nattie - I made strong strategical moves. Every big move made post-merge I had some say in organising it.
3544 days 22 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Zarak:  Don't mistake getting to FTC without votes equals good gameplay...just means that you were considered less of a threat.  Consider Sugar from S17 of the CBS survivor.

Elias, I planned to play an under the radar game, strategically, I had a very strong hold on the game. I do admit that my social game was lacking and I did rely on Mearl to get the votes for most tribals just because if those moves were attributed to me. I feel I would've had a bigger target on my back and I would not be here today.
3544 days 22 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
So why the hell should I vote for you?
Do you agree or disagree with my analysis? What do you see differently, explain why you played that way
I believe you should vote for me because of my dominant strategic gameplay.  I did hide behind you mearl, that was in order to make sure I didn't have a target on myself,  I also did rely on your social game, as in the game I didn't want anyone to think I was any sort of threat,  I basically didn't want them to believe I was making moves.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 3: Canada [GREGORYWINS]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!