This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day Four - Reward Challenge Two

Topic » Day Four - Reward Challenge..

3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Alright, checkin begins now, but please do not start until I say go! Also, PM or tell me here if you would like to bet on this challenge.

------------------------------------------------------Maze-------------------------------------------------------

You have the option of left, middle, or right. Please PM me your choice. If you are correct, you will move on to the next phase of the maze, or the next round. The last player remaining will score a point for their team. The first team to score five points will win the reward! You have three minutes to PM me each round.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3760 days 7 hours ago
IhasFood
Here
3760 days 7 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Here
3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
We'll start as soon as someone from La Flor arrives.
3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
You can PM your first choices in the meantime, if you want.
3760 days 7 hours ago
1ry99
here
3760 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
here
3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
GO
3760 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
here
3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
The round is over! Robby and Ismail will both move on, but because they are on the same team, Espada wins the point.

GO for round two.

Espada - 1
3760 days 7 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Yes!
3760 days 7 hours ago
Baseball03
Here
3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Tyrone and Josh will move on! Please PM your next choice, you two.
3760 days 7 hours ago
J0K3R
Here
3760 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
internet keeps crashing D: i might have to go soon sorry guys
3760 days 7 hours ago
Walkerbait27
It's okay

open group

Owen's Survivor: CANCELLED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!