This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week Four Immunity Challenge

Topic » Week Four Immunity Challenge

3740 days 8 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Welcome, everyone, to your first real TEAM challenge. Here is how it will go.

Each team is required to write one story, with the theme being a diary or journal. One person must submit one entry to the journal, but they must go in an order and make sense. Anyone who does not submit their part by Saturday night will go to a Redemption Island sort of thing. They can continue to write challenges there, and the person who writes the best will be welcomed back at the merge. Teams, you MUST post your entries in the forum for your team!
3740 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
Okay guys, what are we going to do?
3740 days 6 hours ago
kkoster001
I don't know. We should have people go one at a time.
3740 days 5 hours ago
SuzyGold
So who on the Pencils will be writing this week? Jenna I'm sure.  Tanner?  Who else am I forgetting who is still writing for our team?
3739 days 12 hours ago
dogcalledzak
ok I'm in the pens team and I have started it, sorry I didn't ask anyone I normally would but I had the idea and i had to write it.

hope u like it
3738 days 19 hours ago
SuzyGold
Do the entries have to appear in the forum or can they be part of our blogs and be linked with Day 1, Day 2, etc.
3738 days 10 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
They can be linked.
3736 days 10 hours ago
Coyle14
I'm sorry, but I am going to have to quit. This is due to school and me losing interest in this game. It was fun at first, but it has become quite boring. Goodluck everyone
3736 days 9 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Yep, so many inactives make this boring...

open group

The Ultimate Writing Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!