This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [Season 6]

Topic » Applications [Season 6]

3826 days 19 hours ago
simoo
Username: simoo
First name to call you by: John
Last initial to call you by: C
Color Level: Dark green
Time-Zone: Uk
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Phillipines
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: It changes so often, I'm really loving ciera atm :)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I've recently become addicted to them. Also I want to better my placing in the one I just did.
What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Make alliances fast to ensure I'm in the majority however if I make it to merge who knows how that'll change! :P
What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Well I'll definately be an active member of the tribe in the challenges to ensure we don't have to go to tribal for as long as possible.
What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: To talk to everyone and see where their heads are at.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can win because I am good at the aspects of the game to make myself not seem like a threat.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? Any time up until about 10pm :)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? About 9!
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yeah, I love that part! :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yeah, of course :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yeah, because I respect gameplay so if they was able to blindside me or something like that then I'll respect their move.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Yep! :D
3824 days 23 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Im applying
Just give me some time to answer im in middle of a fasting
3824 days 21 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Username: ColbyDonaldson8513
First name to call you by: Colby
Last initial to call you by: D
Color Level: dark green
Time-Zone:Est
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: China because it was the first that i saw and why i become to love this show
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Thats tough but ill have to say Jonathan Penner
Why do you want to play in this group game?: i want to test myself
What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: make the right alliances and trust the right people. Its all about judgement and guts
What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: im gonna try my hardest
What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: just dont be too paranoid and to not soeak a lot
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: i dont think i can cause at some point im gonna be seen as a huge threat and i cant make an immunity run i know that
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 6pm est
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.84
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: yes but not too many
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes obviusly i alwats respect the host trust me
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes and for the record i never got a self vote
3824 days 5 hours ago
goose89
Username:goose89
First name to call you by:goose
Last initial to call you by:s
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:atlantic
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: fans vs favs 2
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: penner
Why do you want to play in this group game?: i love survivor and i love the chance to outwit others
What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: vote out the other before they vote me out, cochran style
What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: do the best i can and hopefully pull out a win
What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: honesty
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: im a strong stragical player
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 8pm est
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
3823 days 4 hours ago
Delete2544
Username: delete2544
First name to call you by: delete
Last initial to call you by: 2544?
Color level: green
Time zone: eastern
3801 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Applications are over! A special thank you to everyone who applied! :)

open group

Applications [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!