This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Nepal)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Nepal)

3803 days 10 hours ago
Dejaman
If I hadn't warned Nick then he wouldn't be here. I had a chance to get rid of nick, but I had rather gotten to the end with him.
3803 days 10 hours ago
Dejaman
Anymore questions?
3803 days 10 hours ago
Hudspith
the only thing i have against you is you sealed my fate and got m taken out lol but im not gonna be bitter
3803 days 10 hours ago
Dejaman
Good sportsmanship :-3
3803 days 10 hours ago
Hudspith
and i love how nick compared me to my fav survivor player
3803 days 9 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Ok, this really was a tough decision.
Nick, I thought of you as the number one player I could count on all the way through. You were my friend to me, the most reliable ally I had. I felt that you truly felt the same way and that you were being honest with me.

Deja, I was actually mad at you for betraying me when I got info that there was a faction planning on getting me out, and that you were a part of it. But now knowing that my group were your fake allies, and you were with them all along, I see al kinds of moments in the game when you executed great game play.

My vote was on Nick before, but I'll have to reconsider.
3803 days 9 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
I mean whenever u tld me I was in truble like the time we drew rock that I was in truble we u being sincere and nice or were u just thinking of me as anther vote?
3803 days 9 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
and can we just clarify something I wasn't swayed I asked dan and deja
3803 days 9 hours ago
bigbrother101
About what looks at shane?
3803 days 8 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I'm really sorry Ken it was nothing personal, but I did feel on the bottom of the Koshi alliance, that's why I flipped. And Deja thx for not being harsh! We made a good team and helped each other!
3803 days 8 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
after u gt voted out I flopped
3803 days 8 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
I think... my vote is deided
3803 days 7 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Cool I wanna see these episodes air!!!!
3803 days 7 hours ago
Dejaman
Shane. We were allies and we needed each others votes. But that's not why I warned you. You deserved  get further because of your activity. You and Dan tried so hard to stay and I felt sorry for you two being given a team of inactives. It truly was sincere.
3803 days 7 hours ago
bigbrother101
I KNOW RIGHT.... WTF THEWINNER!!!!
YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME AND SHANE NOT DO WELL IN THIS SEASON

open group

WPF's Survivor: Nepal

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!