This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Ever!)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Ever!)

3919 days 2 hours ago
sammy1172
Alanduncan i will be honest and my opinion of m u is a puppet. Every week since the merge i told u josh tdo and my alliance who to vote and they went home.
3919 days 2 hours ago
bowling4fun
Sam - Did you know i was leaving? ;o

Sean/Allan - Why'd you vote me out?
3919 days 2 hours ago
sammy1172
Bowling- i knew sean and warthog were voting u but allan told me he was keeping u so no i didnt know u were leaving
3919 days 2 hours ago
allan526
I think I deserve your vote because I played a good game and when it looked like i was next to go I would still pull through and I made it here
3919 days 2 hours ago
allan526
that was for alanduncan
3919 days 2 hours ago
allan526
bowling: it was the best move for me, I knew jimmy and warth were together and I knew you and sammy were together, so in order to ensure me and sean's saftey I voted out one of each, because I didn't know if you were going to vote me or sean and I knew sammy and warth would gun for eachother, also I thought I could easily beat sean so I wanted to keep him
3919 days 2 hours ago
sammy1172
So what yours saying allan is u had no loyalties
3919 days 2 hours ago
allan526
no, I was loyal to us as a final 6 I was also loyal to sean and I was also loyal to mas and griffles until they went inact
3919 days 1 hour ago
TDO88
Hey guys! Coming from a two time finalist, I know how cool it is to be in FTC. Just because you got there doesn't mean you deserve it though. I'm voting for who I think played the cleanest game (and it wasn't you Sammy so bi)
3919 days 1 hour ago
allan526
TDO, I played a clean game and only got blood on my hands when I needed to, so vote me :)
3919 days ago
sammy1172
Yall please vote for who played the game and didn't ride coattails. I played the cleanest game i could but u know more than anyone tdo loyalties are important and i showedlloyalty to my alliance
3919 days ago
allan526
I didn't ride coattails, played a cleaner game than you and was loyal to my alliances

I was loyal to duncansurfer dolphin db and mas at until they tried to backstab we when I became loyal to grffles and mas and when they went inactive I was loyal to sammy sean bowling warth and jimmy in our final 6 deal
3919 days ago
TDO88
Sammy, but you lied to everyone else. I find that disgusting.
3919 days ago
sammy1172
I played the game. All i did was tell u how to vote i never made like a final 3 deal with u.
3918 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Alanduncan: I like you man and I hope you know that, we play alot of games together and get along fine.
read my original speech to know why you should vote me, that's really what I went for with my speech instead of a boring highlight of all my moves :p

bowling: Not only were you a threat, but it was getting down to the wire and I had just talked to the others more :/ we hadn't made as many deals as I had with sammy and allan so I had to vote you out but I'm glad you made it far

TDO I know where you're coming from and I don't know if I expect your vote :s

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S7 The Philippines!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!