This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16: Rikibayo

Topic » Tribal Council #16: Rikibayo

3480 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm cst (6pm est)

Rabbaj: Is this a point where the biggest threats are targetted, or still mostly alliances?
Mearl: you slayed that challenge, do you think you needed immunity?
GentlemanG: You were barely late to the challenge, do you think you could have won? Do you think you needed it?
coolnarwhal88: Your streak just ended. You've been shielded from votes after recent drama - and now you aren't. Are you worried?
Superman11: Do you think that 4 votes from last time will stick together again? 
Connor_: what is the vote primarily based on now?
3480 days 7 hours ago
superman11
Superman11: Do you think that 4 votes from last time will stick together again?

i think they will, it would be smart cause that is a solid 4 that can get too f4, and have a great shot at finals
3480 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
coolnarwhal88: Your streak just ended. You've been shielded from votes after recent drama - and now you aren't. Are you worried?

Yes.
3480 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Also I'd like to go ahead and play my idol tonight. Whether it's the real thing or just another fraud, it seems that I'm the only one who actually knows. No matter what I say about it, people refuse to believe me for whatever reason, so I'll just leave it up to Jimbo to clear up this mystery.

This is a message brought to you from the guy who sends about one idol guess a week :P
3480 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
At this stage of the game it never hurts to have immunity. I want to think I wouldn't need it but who knows. One idol being played can turn you from being safe to getting your torch #snuffed
3479 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabbaj: Is this a point where the biggest threats are targetted, or still mostly alliances?

I think it is a little of both tbh, LMFAO, if you dont have an alliance watching your back, and you are a big threat, then you are in a double whammy
3479 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
THE IDOL IS FAKE!
3479 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3479 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Bennett stands and hands me an idol

it is fake

I will read the votes.
3479 days 10 hours ago
Connor_
gl guys omg
3479 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I told you :P
3479 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
No parchment today because I might have to switch to mobile partway through.
3479 days 10 hours ago
superman11
gl all

*sits nervously*
3479 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Aw, I don't get to see my name on a parchment :(
3479 days 10 hours ago
superman11
sad day :(
3479 days 10 hours ago
Connor_
this suspense

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!