This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winner Announced/Reunion

Topic » Winner Announced/Reunion

3988 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
HipposUnite - You got voted off right at the tribe swap where AustinBenevides placed you on the tribe you got voted off 6-1, do you blame him or was it the entire tribe?
3988 days 19 hours ago
BBobsessor
I mean, YEAH IM SURPRISED. TDO is a great player , but I felt after my history in these games I should've at least deserved ONE win. :)
3988 days 19 hours ago
lassidoggy
lassidoggy - Why are you upset with tdo?

He has the mentality like he's the shit.
3988 days 19 hours ago
HipposUnite
HipposUnite - You got voted off right at the tribe swap where AustinBenevides placed you on the tribe you got voted off 6-1, do you blame him or was it the entire tribe?

idk i was inactive so i guess its my fault but i didnt want to get voted out unanimously :'(
3988 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
BBobsessor - With this win is your time with Tengaged OFFICIAL over, or do you want to come back?
3988 days 19 hours ago
BBobsessor
I WOULD LOVE TO COME BACK. ITS NOT THE END! :))
3988 days 19 hours ago
TDO88
It feels good to have the best record in this series. I'm not upset about losing because I wanted Ryder to finally win after all his tries
3988 days 19 hours ago
jimboslice
hi
3988 days 19 hours ago
TDO88
He deserved it, he played a great game!

I'm glad we are finally friends after what happened in FvF
3988 days 19 hours ago
Warthhogs
ASK ME!!!
3988 days 19 hours ago
Warthhogs
Congrats Ryder
3988 days 19 hours ago
TDO88
And lassi, if I recall correctly, you were pulling for me to come back from Redemption Island. So...
3988 days 19 hours ago
BBobsessor
Thank You :)
3988 days 19 hours ago
lassidoggy
That was against IceIceBaby, who is far worst than you
3988 days 19 hours ago
TDO88
Personally, I just think your jealous

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL ALL-STARS Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!