This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2405 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
IceBear
1.I am actually blessed to be honest because her choice was about chance and the odds somehow came into my favor.It was a shocking move to me and a confusing one but one that is blessed for me.
2.I do think Sammy really helped keep a target away from me and I am very grateful to him for how he has helped me make it this far.I never saw Sammy as a meat shield and I still don't.I could've used him as one but I choose against it and I decided to play my own game.
3.It depends on how awesome I've been described as.I did great in this game and I think it could be categorized as awesome to some.As a person some might say yes and others no.I try to be a decent person but in this game you can only be so decent.In my opinion I had a awesome game but I didn't have a totally awesome human being stance.Its really hard to describe and say what I want to say about it and therefore this has to be my answer and I hope you take me thourghly into consideration.Thank you Ice
2405 days 8 hours ago
Emmett4
Purple you never talked to me so why shouldnt i vote sanda over you?

Sanda you lied to me saying youd vote kimmy but telling sammy your voting 4 me,I had no one in the game so why feed me bullshit on my way out?
2405 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
I believe you should vote me because I played better than Sanda.I made alliances and I stuck to them and I made my strategic moves.Inplayed physically and I made strong social bonds.I kept my self safe and I never got a legitimate vote on me and for that I think I played the best.I never self voted and I always tried my hardest in this game.I hope you can respect how I played and give me a vote but thank you for your consideration none the less.Good luck with your vote.
2405 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
@purple who is your favorite Bennett survivor winner? ;)
2405 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
@lionsden121 it's himself in 24 hours.
2405 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
My favorites are obscurity for his underdog story,Jxhn,you for various reasons and Jake.Make and Duffy are also good ones.
2405 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Uhhhh Duffy never won lol
2405 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
my fav is also probably obscurity hes a good player
2405 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
Jxhn, Stary, Tim and Josh were my favorite winners.
2405 days 7 hours ago
John10
Y'all know y'all's favorite player was John10 stop flexing
2405 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
And as a clarification for people who lack basic reasoning, I meant to say Sanda and PURPLE, not Sanda and John
2405 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
Pikawho?
2405 days 7 hours ago
Imopink1
@Emmett I was just trying to see where the majority of people were voting. If more people said Kimmy I would have voted out Kimmy, but everyone was against you so I wasn't going to stick out my neck for you because I really didn't care who left as long as it wasn't me.
2405 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
see you guys at the reunion. Probably the best premerger .
2405 days 1 hour ago
iichaoskimmy
Imopink- I'm so suprised you didn't make a move on me. I literally accidently sent a post to John at f5 asking if we should do purple or you and you ignored it. As for your gameplay, it wasn't shockingly bad because otherwise you wouldn't be in f2 but your decision to bring Purple just confuses me.
MY QUESTION FOR YOU IS: What was the most difficult situation you took charge in overcoming in this game

Purple- you literally dominated this game. Every vote you were in control (except my one, or I hope you weren't lol) but even with being branded as a strategic and social threat early in the game barely anyone actually voted against you!
King of New Forest <333
MY QUESTION FOR YOU IS: Were you in any way aware how the amulets were going to play out at the tribal I was voted out? ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!