This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Kingshill

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Kingshill

2409 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal council, Kingshill.

QUESTIONS:
Emmett4 - With all of the original members of Fawley being gone, what factors should be considering for the vote tonight?
iichaoskimmy - Will tonight be a blindside? Or is there a clear Ringwood pecking order?
Imopink1 - You had a lot to say to IceBear at the last tribal council. What inspired your disdain for him?
John10 - Do you feel that anyone one person could be accounted for running the show up until this point. Who and why?
purplebb4 - You have been playing a lot of amulets...to no avail. How do you think others may perceive your excessive amulet use?
SammySosaTV - IMMUNITY...AGAIN! It would be dishonest to say that you are not a big threat currently. Have your fellow castaways expressed this sentiment towards you? What do you think will happen when/if the necklace isn't around your neck?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST.
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS AS ALWAYS!

GOOD LUCK!
2409 days 7 hours ago
SammySosaTV
SammySosaTV - IMMUNITY...AGAIN! It would be dishonest to say that you are not a big threat currently. Have your fellow castaways expressed this sentiment towards you? What do you think will happen when/if the necklace isn't around your neck?

I'd be lying and my tribe members would be lying if they didn't say I'm a threat. No one has told me, but I'm not stupid. I know that if I don't have this necklace, I'm likely to go. I just hope they recognize that challenges aren't everything in this game :P
2409 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Posting this here for everyone's sake:
-From this point forward, no additional amulets will be added to the game
-The final five tribal council (next tribal council) is the last time that amulets can be played
2409 days 1 hour ago
Imopink1
You had a lot to say to IceBear at the last tribal council. What inspired your disdain for him?

- He voted for me.... Duh
2408 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
I think its become kinda comical to some of them and maybe others are looking at me as a threat due to it.One word is the reason why I keep playing them,Paranoia.
2408 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Here for the votes
2408 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Reading votes in about five minutes
2408 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
It's been five minutes
2408 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2408 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has an amulet and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2408 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*Emmett4 stands*
2408 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Emmett4 has decided to play an amulet on himself, meaning up to one vote cast against Emmett4 will be negated. Alright, I'll read the votes...
2408 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
Imopink1 (SELF-VOTE)
2408 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
Emmett4

DOES NOT COUNT
2408 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
*flips vote*
iichaoskimmy
2408 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fourth vote
*flips vote*
Emmett4

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!