This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

2433 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
NON-LIVE! Tomorrow (October 4th) beginning @ about 8:00 PM EST. It will last 24 hours, so there is no need to be there at the start. Sorry for doing a non-live challenge so early on, I just know that a lot of you watch Survivor (myself included) so I don't want to overlap.
2432 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Here to learn the details for the non live challenge
2432 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Hey - sorry, I am actually going to explain this at 9:00 PM EST instead. It will still last 24 hours though!
2432 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
It's ok I'll still be there,can't wait to watch survivor so I gotta go
2432 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
I love how you just wrote the latest vote offs like that it's so funny
2432 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Here for the new announcement
2432 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
For today's challenge, the goal is to get the most points after 24 hours are up. To earn a point, each tribe must post a sequential number at least 60 minutes after the previous post. If a post is sent less than 60 minutes after the previous post, it will not be counted.

The tribe with the most valid points after 24 hours will win immunity. If both tribes have an equal amount of points, then whichever tribe posted the last point first will win immunity.
2432 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
As for amulets...the person who posts the most VALID posts for his or her tribe will earn the right to distribute the next two amulets. If there is a tie, it will go to whichever of the tied castaways posted last.

YOU CAN BEGIN RIGHT NOW!
2432 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Where do we post this
2432 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Also, if you post the wrong number on accident - it will not count. So be extremely careful. GOOD LUCK! See you all in twenty-four hours.
2432 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
You will do everything in this thread
2432 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
2432 days 9 hours ago
IceBear
2432 days 8 hours ago
SammySosaTV
2432 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
2432 days 7 hours ago
SammySosaTV

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!