This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Fawley

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Fawley

2434 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome to your first tribal council of the season, Fawley. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is out, so are you. Dip your torches in the flame and take a seat so I can ask some questions.

QUESTIONS:
ferdinandz - In past seasons, the person who is obligated to receive the sliding puzzle generally receives a lot of criticism for the loss. Do you feel that you deserve blame for tonight's results?
IceBear - You are one of three people who did not show up to the challenge at all. Do you feel that there is a chance that you could be voted out tonight? What do you have to bring to this tribe?
dweller - Being the very first vote of the season, what factors will come into play in the decision made tonight?
Brycemusser - How do you feel about the amulets twist as an alternative to the traditional immunity idol? Do you think we could potentially see amulets affecting tribal councils in the pre-merge phase of the game?
lhooper902976 - Fawley suffered a pretty significant loss tonight. What does this tribe need to do in order to stand a chance in immunity challenges going forward?
ChubbyHuggs - Should people be considering alliances and long-term relationships at this stage in the game? Or is it more important to just focus on making it to the next day?
Nichole98 - As the self-proclaimed "hot bitch in charge", where do you fit into a tribe of all males (assuming by their avatars)?
Antetokounmpo - Being the person most new to Tengaged, do you feel that you are at an advantage or a disadvantage in terms of how you are perceived?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow (October 3rd) @ 7:30 PM EST
-Failing to submit a vote will result in a SELF-VOTE (three of these and you're out)
-You can change your vote as often as you see fit
-PLEASE SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! I love to hear your perspective on the game (it's why I host)

GOOD LUCK! PLAY SMART!
2434 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Simple get out someone who didn't participate. We need an active tribe.
2434 days 9 hours ago
Brycemusser
I don't really care for the amulet twists I'm not sure how they will affect the game quite yet. Yeah I think the amulet could affect pre merge tribals but it is what it is
2434 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
There is always a chance I can get the boot, even if I showed up to the challenge. I think I can be an asset to the tribe if given the opportunity to continue.
2434 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
3/8 votes received
2434 days 1 hour ago
ferdinandz
ferdinandz - In past seasons, the person who is obligated to receive the sliding puzzle generally receives a lot of criticism for the loss. Do you feel that you deserve blame for tonight's results?
-Well I did not want to do it but no one else stepped up and we only had 1 minute left to decide so I did my best for team and I hope we can focus on keeping the tribe strong.
2433 days 21 hours ago
dweller
dweller - Being the very first vote of the season, what factors will come into play in the decision made tonight?

This sucks when you lose your first challenge and you have to face the tribal council on the first night but i think it's also a good opportunity to know who is active and who is not and to get rid of inactive people because they cannot benefit our tribe in long term.
2433 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2433 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
dweller (SELF-VOTE)
2433 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
Nichole98 (SELF-VOTE)

Very disappointed with these self-votes...
2433 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
*flips vote*
Antetokounmpo
2433 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
That is one vote dweller, one vote Nichole98, and one vote Antetokounmpo. Five votes remaining.
2433 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fourth vote
*flips vote*
dweller
2433 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fifth vote
*flips vote*
dweller
2433 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First person voted out of Survivor: New Forest
*flips vote*
dweller, please bring me your torch.

*snuffs torch*
2433 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Well, tonight we saw a fairly lackluster vote against one of two people who failed to submit a vote on time. Will this be enough to set you guys on the right track for the next immunity challenge? I guess we are about to find out.

Grab your torches, head back to camp, good night.

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!