This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season in Review and Preview

Topic » Season in Review and Preview

4594 days 18 hours ago
UndercoverMonk
Episode 1 “You didn’t explain this very well“: 16 players arrived at the spectacular Pearl Islands off the coast of Panama.  They were divided into two tribes Morgan and Drake. The first challenge was pass the torch where Austin completely missed the point.  Morgan easily won the challenge sending Drake to Tribal Council. Bcl was blamed for the challenge loss and was voted out 6-1-1.

Episode 2 “This isn’t as fun as Cmack’s”: At the second immunity challenge it was Meow for Morgan against Jonah, Ras, and Matt for Drake. However Meow overcame that disadvantage to win a quiz based on pirates. During the challenge Jonah threatened to quit but when Drake went to its second tribal Council Shawn was voted out 3-2-1-1.

Episode 3 “New Levels of Inactiveness”: At the third Immunity Challenge (a song making contest) Only Austin for Drake submitted. When Morgan went to its first Tribal Council he was targeted by Jayson despite winning the last challenge by himself. In the end Meow was voted out 3-1-1-1-1-1.
4594 days 18 hours ago
UndercoverMonk
Episode 4 “Mutiny”: A twist before the next immunity challenge resulted in Jogo and Matt being named tribe captains. When a mutiny was offered Jonah and Ras switched over to Morgan leaving Drake on the losing side of 9-4 disadvantage. After losing two players Drake also lost the Immunity Challenge (a survivor trivia quiz).  Erik the most inactive player was finally eliminated leaving only epstar, Austin, and matt left on Drake.

Episode 5 “We Must Win Every Challenge”: The last part of the twist was revealed. Both captains would receive immunity at their next Tribal. At the challenge (a word unscramble) Morgan continued their winning streak. With Matt immune he had the only vote and chose to vote out epstar.

Episode 6 “I Quit”: The next challenge was a virtual dual between Tom for Morgan and Austin for Drake. After he lost again Austin had finally had enough. He quit earning him a spot in my hall of shame. That left Matt as the last  Drake.
4594 days 18 hours ago
UndercoverMonk
Episode 7 “It’s a Popularity Contest…or is it”: Matt Merged alone with Morgan and the new tribe called themselves Morgan 2.0. Their first individual challenge….a spma challenge. Jonah received the most votes in the poll and won immunity. Jogo also had immunity from the mutiny leader twist. At a tribal filled with self votes and single votes it came down to endo or tom. Endo tried to get Jonah to join his alliance but jonah used the information to blindside endo. 4-2-1-1-1-1.

Episode 8 “Auction Time!!!”: The next challenge was a survivor auction. Jogo won the right to stop someone from voting. He chose Tom. BBlover gained a HII and Immunity. Issac got a clue to another HII. And Matt was unable to attend making him feel vulnerable at Tribal. But once again Matt was spared as the jogo/ jonah alliance led the way on voting Tom out. 8-1.

Episode 9 “The most annoying player ever”: The remaining castaways answered surveys about one another and tried to guess the results. Only Jason, Jogo, and Issac sent in proper submissions with Jogo winning his first individual immunity challenge. He was chosen as a physical threat. Ras being new to survivor group games  was chosen as the most annoying and was promptly voted out for that reason. 7-1
4594 days 18 hours ago
UndercoverMonk
Episode 10 “How do I spell your name?”: During the next challenge (a very competitive speed challenge) a rivalry started between veteren jayson and rookie Issac. However it was the rookie who emerged victorious in his first individual immunity win. Meanwhile Squirrels found a HII. It was clear Jayson was being targeted but he played his HII that he won at the auction protecting him from a 2-2-2-1 tie with squirrels and dash. In the revote dash (the last true inactive) was voted out 3-2.

Episode 11 “Unbelievable!”: Another competitive challenge had the contestants guessing quotes made by famous real life survivors. Squirrels ran away with the competition becoming another first time immunity winner. He gave Issac a guess at the HII and with the clue he won at an auction and found the idol. Matt was concerned once again that he would be the next to leave. But it was Issac who was targeted and when Issac failed to play his idol he was forced to join the jury. 4-2

Episode 12 “What the heck is Coconut Ball”: The next challenge was supposed to be a fun round of Coconut ball but when only two competitors showed up it became a dual between Squirrels and Jonah. Squirrels managed to unscramble the most words and win his second straight immunity challenge. Jogo and Jonah considerd Jayson a threat so voted him out 4-2
4594 days 18 hours ago
UndercoverMonk
Episode 13 “When did that happen?”: The final four faced a tough challenge having to remember when certain game events happened. Squirrel knowing he could play his idol chose not to compete. Matt also did not submit anything. It came down to friends and allies Jonah and Jogo. Jogo won in a landslide victory ensuring him a place in the final 3. At Tribal squirrel played his idol which resulted in Matt finally joining the jury. 

Episode 14 “I deserve ths!!!!!” : In the final Immunity challenge when squirrel didn’t show it was a showdown once again between Jogo and Jonah. They played Fallen Comrades and after a hard fought battle Jonah finally emerged victorious. He was faced with a choice of who to take to the finals and after a few drama filled seconds honored his alliance and eliminated squirrels. Now the Final two faced a diverse jury. Jonah took flak for his social game while jogo was accussed of floating through the game letting others take the blame for doing the dirty work. However in the end Jogo won in 4-2 vote (squirrels never voted.) Becoming the first Sole Survivor.
4594 days 18 hours ago
UndercoverMonk
Season 2 preview....

Next Season we will once again be playing at the lovely Pearl Islands. 14 new castaways will embark on the adventure of a lifetime but they won't be alone. Two castaways from Pearl Islands will return for a shot at Redemption. Will their new tribes use their skills to help them win. will the two returnees fix their past mistakes. Who are these mystery 2? Find out in the premier of Survivor Redemtion island. Thats right Redemption Island will make its first appearence in my Survivor Series prepare for duals and deals, friends and foes, winners and whiners. On Survivor Redemption Island Coming Soon!!!!!!!

The cut list for survivors coming back:(only 2 can return)
ThaMeowMeow
Ras
Bluejay
Matt
Squirrels
4594 days 18 hours ago
DEADBEATJONAH14
lol i liked that
4594 days 17 hours ago
MattyB
It sounds like it would be cool
4594 days 5 hours ago
Squirrels1666
I WANNA PLAY!
4594 days 4 hours ago
jogo248
hey monk, can u reveal who voted who to win
4594 days 4 hours ago
BlueJays96
I really want to come back !  :)
4594 days 4 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
i wanna come back.
4594 days 1 hour ago
jogo248
oh man, how come i am not on that list
4594 days 1 hour ago
MattyB
you won it wouldnt be fair
4593 days 20 hours ago
UndercoverMonk
Cause you won jogo I only included people who I thought really needed redemtion. Some of you are potential all-stars, some are potential faves, some are HvV candidates. My list was only those who I really thought needed redemption.

The votes:

Jayson and Ras voted for Jonah

Tom, Issac, Matt, dash voted for Jogo

Squirrels was a jerk and refused to vote for either finalist.
4593 days 19 hours ago
jogo248
yeah i know, but im just amazing enough to return

open group

Survivor: Redemption Island (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!