This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 6

Topic » EPISODE 6

2282 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Here
2282 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hey
2282 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Same situation as usual

I give hints leading to a room in the mansion
One guess per hint
First person to guess it gets the clue
2282 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hint #1 :
Chopped
2282 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Someone got it!
2282 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
It was da kitchen
2282 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Me when i said Living Room becuase of the TV show
2282 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
Yikes. Bye me
2281 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hello, everybody, it’s time to find out who’s spared, and who’s... scared
2281 days 14 hours ago
DJ2722
-sits at table-
2281 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
First, how it happened
2281 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Harry & AJ were very smart.... I’m sure, but not very good detectives... or detectors of poison.

Much like the Red Carpet Extravaganza, I arranged a fun picnic party where we at Deli Meat Sandwiches! But, I arranged to have more deli meat than just the sandwich ones, and in the middle of the night, when I set out everybody’s arranged clothes for the picnic, 2 special suits designed for Harry and AJ, I rubbed deli meat all over. Why, you may ask? I’ve been spending more time relaxing outside, watching the wild dogs outside, and listening to their howls. I knew I had to use that somehow, and this was my chance! Get you all out in the middle of the woods at a picnic, and attract the dogs to the smell of the meat, and let them handle them.

BUT, I quickly realized. I only want 2 bodies, not a house full. So my original idea : Rat Poison, it attracts dogs, easy answer. but I quickly realized that’d be a huge risk as you don’t die from eating rat poison. The better alternative, quick and nearly instant death. Arsenic. I put arsenic in 2 sandwiches. The one designated for Harry - and the one for AJ.

A perfect crime for the perfect examples of mediocrity in detective work.

The. End.
2281 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
oh god oh fuck
2281 days 14 hours ago
DJ2722
Funny thing is, I said it was rat poison before the puzzle even began
2281 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
Well cyanide is close to arsenic right? XD

open group

Whodunnit? - A MURDER MYSTERY - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!