This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 550 Final

Topic » TSC 550 Final

25 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) ~ Hassak ~ periodddddddd oh I kinda live for this. Is he throat singing or his voice just that deep LMAO. This has really fun instrumentation, I really do live for any ethnic moment I’m ngl. No I lived for that, that was so fun! Yassssss!

02) ~ Sarah Bonnici ~ I’m gonna try to be unbiased towards the esc songs this week. That said, this chorus has been really stuck in my head the last few days. It used to be a better song tbh, the revamp wasn’t needed at all, it used to be SUCH a slay. That said, this Queenie was robbed.

03) ~ Coma_Cose ~ hmmmmmmmmm idk how to feel about this one. Feels almost like the Spanish La Reprisentksslslwkjsante Di Lista. It’s cute. I’m not fully living but it’s cute. Have a feeling that won’t cut it this week :// the post chorus breakdown is fairly good tho!

04) ~ pins.ku ~ meh. I almost included her in my first Finnish nf for hsc and she truly would’ve been a wet fart in that incredible nf. The chorus is good. Sorta kinda. Meh. I’m not fully living I fear ://

05) ~ Angelina Mango ~ MOTHERRRRRR (she’s younger than me). I was so gagged when I first heard this if only bc it felt kind of different and fun for Italy!!! I still love this tbh, it’s grown off me just a tad, but the second chorus and the last chorus really just take this to another level like yasssssssssssss!!!! Love this Queenie :))

06) ~ María Escarmiento ~ I’m always sooooooooo close to loving this artist, but nothing I’ve heard from her has truly like WOWed me ya know? PREFEIRO is a slay. This is fine. I should like this more but it never quite hits as hard as I’d like, likely bc the beat isn’t as hard hitting as I like my hyperpop to sound. Cute ending tbh, the little breakdown was appreciated :))

07) ~ ENHYPEN ~ oh!

08) ~ Nemo ~ Really enjoy this! I don’t *love* the beginning of the song, but once they start to rap and the instrumental swells with the brass and the strings with the beat like whoaaaaaaaa. This really came alive last night, too. Like kinda easily the winner in my eyes like they ATE that!!! Really enjoy this one, especially the last minute like YASSSSSSSS!!!!

09) ~ Chio Chicano ~ WTF is thisnsskskskskskskssksks I loveeeeee artistry!!! But fr after the first 30 seconds of mayhem this kinda turns into an absolute serve like whoaaaaaaaa. Go offfffffffff Queenie.

10) ~ Eyal Golan ~ Israhell! Oh!

11) ~ Sofija Peric ~ YESSSSSSSSSSSS BALKAN CUNTTTTT!!!! Oh I’m fully living for this icl. Goddammit she’s Serbian FUCK THE SERBIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!!!!! This bops I love it!

12) ~ Aleesha ~ YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG this is the serve I’ve been WAITING FOR from her like whoa. I knew she had it in her. BAWPPPPPPPP this is so girly and cute. Love the almost rnb influenced synths in this? Really love this!!!!!!

13) ~ Nutsa Buzaladze ~ vocal bible fr. She fully sells this with her talent bc the song, while incredibly well produced, is like kinda mid? The lyrics truly take me out of the illusion icl. That’s okay bc this song was made just to be good at Eurovision and show off Nutsa’s talent, but while the breakdowns are cute, it doesn’t fully sell as a song to me. Bop tho!!!

14) ~ Bambie Thug ~ no likeeeeee where did Ireland suddenly get the budget? Bambie is a one of a kind artist tbh. I still prefer tsunami as a song but this is really so cool too duh. What a visionary like wow. The ending like YASSSSSSSS what an eat. It’s so incredible to find this artist through hsc and then see them absolutely DESTROY Eurovision like it’s been a fun journey with them and I live for their success :))

15) ~ LiSA ~ meh. I like this artist at times but I’m kinda bored by this one. Feels a little predictable especially for the genre.

16) ~ Juana Rozas & Six Sex ~ good fucking bye good fucking BYEEEEEEEEEEEE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is EASILY the best Six Sex effort I’ve heard yet. This is a bop and a half like whoaaaaa. Very for me duh. EAT MEEEEEE!!!! It’s songs like this that really confirm my love for good music.

17) ~ Marina Satti ~ This is so easily the best song in Eurovision this year like it’s not even CLOSEEEEE!!!! Mother like MA-RI-NA!!!!! This is just so exciting and fresh yk? Really feels heartfelt but also such a straight up BAWPPPPPP TA TA TA TA TA TA!!!! And this ending breakdown like aKsksoswlwkaksk YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! What an eat. Holds my sisters Lorenzo and Rodrigo so close.

18) ~ Milena Warthon ~ ummmmmmm very ethnic meets old navy.

19) ~ Baby Lasagna ~ bawppppppppp like we been knew duhhhhhh. This being a winner contender has been such a fun surprise especially bc on paper this really shouldn’t be for me. But idk it melds soooooooo many genres into this and is produced so cleanly for the rock influences it has, I truly have to stan. The performance isn’t *totally* for me but I do really enjoy this track. If he wins I’d be happy! But I’m also rooting for Switzerland more I’m afraid.

20) ~ Solar ~ ooooooooooh okayyyyyy go off girlie. Umm girlie this is all in English? I appreciate that it’s kpop but girlie this is ALL English. Also tbh I’m not living for the delivery of this song at all I’m afraid. Kinda should’ve given this track to someone who’d sell this better. Good for her though!

21) ~ st. Pedro ~ a little sad we didn’t get ZORRA! but like…the hold this song has on me…oh you can’t see it but I’m swayinggggggggg. This would’ve absolutely been in my top 3 of the year if it won its nf, a shame they flubbed the staging so bad. God this is gorgeous. The stringsssss his voiceeeeeeee ughhhhhhhh it’s so beautiful. What a gorgeous moment!

22) ~ Luna ~ no like I just realized Dan definitely either used or almost used LUNA before. This is kinda better than her esc. Not only that but it’s FULLY better than her esc song. Where’s the polish language in esc like? This is kinda incredible tbh. This is fully giving an 8th placed in a Dan nf but that means it’s an earth shattering hit!!! Bop!!!!
24 days 12 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Hassak - you know it's just… not the sound for me… I get not fusioning it with something else but that would've prob helped it with me
02) Sarah Bonnici - mom she got so robbed Thursday I cannot take this
03) Coma_Cose - oh super catchy, love this
04) pins.ku - I'm not gonna lie and say it's a bop but… I like the chill sound
05) Angelina Mango - not seeing enough people say how one note this is… this is a frontrunner?
06) María Escarmiento - camp… han-nah mon-ta-nah… no notes
07) ENHYPEN - this does not… hit very hard I'm sorry
08) Nemo - this should prob win ESC… we'll see if it does. It's like if twenty one pilots was actually good
09) Chio Chicano - why are they so angry :\ take some CBD, queens!
10) Eyal Golan - this feels like it goes on forever… but who doesn't enjoy the na na nas
11) Sofija Peric - sofija is trying to fuck everyone in this video lol mom
12) Aleesha - this song is kinda phoned in but it's also oddly sweet and cute
13) Nutsa Buzaladze - mom I'll never be able to put out the fire she started in my heart
14) Bambie Thug - she's queened out today but the song is still not my favorite sound
15) LiSA - maybe it's too energetic for me, I'm just tryna find a melody somewhere, but I guess that's the point she's AnGRy!!!
16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - just when I had enough it started to get cvntier… you are a superstar indeed
17) Marina Satti - this song is so bad it's good imo
18) Milena Warthon - maybe a little too cutesy for me
19) Baby Lasagna - never really stanned, that won't change today
20) Solar - also so cvnty but this is like english LOL ok? Will lose points from me
21) st. Pedro - the sweet disney whimsy of this is kind of a shock… and I hate to say it but as the song goes on and on I like it more
22) Luna - they really vanilla'd this bitch down for eurovision huh? I still think there's an emptiness to her songs that I haven't gotten behind yet
24 days 3 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) Hassak: Ouu this started off very intriguing and yummy! I was likeeeeee oop- we love a good progression. Then I did get lost a bit, but still loved it!
02) Sarah Bonnici: This is giving slightly! I wouldn’t say I’m WOWED by the uniqueness, but it’s pretty inreresting tho.
03) Coma_Cose: Ahhhhh my countryyyy! Always gotta support my fellow Italians and even without this song is a 100% slay. Monaaaa LISAAAAAA MONA LISA MONA LISA!
04) pins.ku: Sorry, this felt sleepy-ish for me like with this theme I’m looking for SOMMEEEE SLAYAGEEEE INSTRRUMENTALS AND BEATS!
05) Angelina Mango: Yummmmmm ti amoooo <333 Vivooo per la noiaaaaa <3
06) María Escarmiento: I was like I really want to love this, but then when the beat and chorus came around I wa 100% VIBING!! I’d say my favourite part is the chorus yaayyy.
07) ENHYPEN: it’s okay…
08) Nemo: Mhm i’ve heard so much about Switzerland, but unpopular opinion I feel like this song is okay … I’m not impressed unfortunately.
09) Chio Chicano: Nopeee, I love drill but not this kind of drill.
10) Eyal Golan: What? What? What? Noppersss.
11) Sofija Peric: ANother meh song.
12) Aleesha: Another song that I enjoy, but not obsessed with. The beat was noiceeeee.
13) Nutsa Buzaladze: WAWWUUU 100% giving me likeeyyyyy.
14) Bambie Thug: Mhm not for me.
15) LiSA: We love a good rock song and this is enjoyable tbh.
16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex: Welp this got me scared and woke me up, but idk why the beat is just making my head bop. Rocky has officially lost her senses.
17) Marina Satti: Meh nahh.
18) Milena Warthon: I love the story-telling for sure, but I’m kind of undecided if I’m liking it overall.
19) Baby Lasagna: Ohhhhkayyy this is giving me energy! Rocky has officially woken up from her slumber, CIAO MAMMA CIAO. We loveeeeee some ear worm and catchyyy tunes, rim Tim tagi dimmmm dimmmm. Slay!
20) Solar: it’s fun, I’d say yeaaa I like this!
21) st. Pedro: Awww this is so cutesy and Rocky’s just in love cause wawuuuuu <3333
22) Luna: Deliciously delicious! I think I’ve found a new obsession. Ended off on a 100% note.
23 days 23 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Hassak - very cinematic, sound movie soundtracky slay!

02) Sarah Bonnici - basic girlie but we love it, no?

03) Coma_Cose - oh cuntylicious

04) pins.ku - oh i actually don't mind this at awlll. yas

05) Angelina Mango - the chorus is unfortunately good

06) María Escarmiento - the highest of campery idc

07) ENHYPEN - just not for moi

08) Nemo - i rly hate every thing abt this truly but the song itself isn't THAT bad.

09) Chio Chicano - very loud :/

10) Eyal Golan - ........... read the room

11) Sofija Peric - not necessarily my fave.

12) Aleesha - oh this is kinda gorj isn't it.

13) Nutsa Buzaladze - very basic if im honest. but the chorus eats a bit.

14) Bambie Thug - i mean come awn this rly is gorgeous.

15) LiSA - this is actually quite decent. yas

16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - oh like duh i was so close to sending this. ate

17) Marina Satti - yassssssss. marina is THEEE queen.

18) Milena Warthon - oh... not for me but kind of camp

19) Baby Lasagna - terrible.. like seriously.

20) Solar - oh this ate

21) st. Pedro - very pretty actually!!!

22) Luna - i didn't mind this actually.. queenie
23 days 22 hours ago
ilovetosing
I'm tired so don't expect too much from my comments.

01) Hassak - 'Аманат' - There's an audience for this but I'm in that group of audience.

02) Sarah Bonnici - 'Loop' - It sounds like every single dance song that I've heard for 1000 times.

03) Coma_Cose - 'Malavita' - It's decent.

04) pins.ku  - 'Unohtumaan' - Reminds me a bit of Lana Del Rey, but I never really got her songs.

05) Angelina Mango - 'La Noia' - It's ok.

06) María Escarmiento - 'Pretty girl swag' - Lol I chuckled a bit.

07) ENHYPEN - 'Blessed-Cursed' - Yeah I don't care for this kind of K-Pop.

08) Nemo - 'The Code' - This song is switching genre every time it changes verse.

09) Chio Chicano - 'KITTY D*CK' - I dislike this more than I dislike ESC.

10) Eyal Golan - 'אייל גולן ג'ונגל קליפ' - It kind of just passed me by.

11) Sofija Peric - 'Lej Lej' - I yawned.

12) Aleesha - 'Volver a Conocerte' -  I would've liked this more without the auto tune.

13) Nutsa Buzaladze - 'Firefighter' - This is again the type of genre that I am getting tired of.

14) Bambie Thug - 'Doomsday Blue' - I'm confused, and not in a good way.

15) LiSA - 'Shouted Serenade' - It's a bit loud but at least it's energetic.

16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - 'Im a Star' - Nope.

17) Marina Satti - 'Zari' - I still don't like raggaeton.

18) Milena Warthon - 'Más Allá ' - It has a bit of wholesome vibe.

19) Baby Lasagna - 'Rim Tim Tagi Dim' - So this is the song that almost won ESC this year, I'm sorry but wtf is this.

20) Solar - 'Colors' - Yeah, another no from me I guess.

21) st. Pedro - 'Dos Extraños' - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOD MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1000000 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like bassa nova so this is so up my alley. YES OMG THE STRINGS IS SO NICE. This better win this week or I'm starting a petition to cancel this week.

22) Luna - 'Zgaś - This is fine I guess.
23 days 22 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        The instruments are a vibe but his voice isn’t!
2.        Such a bop! Justice for Malta!
3.        Absolutely not!
4.        Boring!
5.        This was such a vibe live! So good!
6.        I love how every year the non English songs people send into this week are always shite! Like just send a Eurovision song…
7.        Read comment 6!
8.        Such a bop!
9.        The fuck was this SHITE?
10.        Just send a Eurovision song ffs
11.        Meh could be worse I guess
12.        Annoying voice
13.        Bop! Glad she broke Georgias NQ streak!
14.        Love them! Such a vibe live!
15.        The first non English song this week that was actually good!
16.        Bop! But like… send it to a regular week
17.        BOP! DA DA DA DA!
18.        This was cringe and annoying
19.        BOP! A song for cat lovers!
20.        Bop! But again… could’ve waited until next week
21.        Ew
22.        Nah you can actually fuck off with sending this and not her Eurovision song
23 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Hassak - very culturally rich music, i don’t love it but i do appreciate it!

02) Sarah Bonnici - her getting last in the semi is so gross? like its a bawp and she performed it so well. esc cant handle STRONG maltese women clearly. we love u sarah bonnici.

03) Coma_Cose - OH YASSSSSSSSSSSS. MALAVITAMALAVITAMALAVITA this is a bit of me. im moving quite a bit actually. was this in sanremo this yr cuz i wouldve been rooting for it.

04) pins.ku - this was cute, i don’t love the chorus on it unfortunately i would’ve liked it to go a more alternative route. but yes cute!

05) Angelina Mango - i have to admit i was a stan during sanremo but this song did sorta age like milk a bit to me. like it’s still good but i wasn’t rooting for it at all. still it was nice to have a WOMAN represent italy.

06) María Escarmiento - its crazy how i knew this was going to be the biggest slay of all time simply by the artist + title + thumbnail. we’re gonna be bopping DOWN to pretty girl swag all summer. trust.

07) ENHYPEN - sadly just another typical kpop boy group song to me. it doesnt have a catchy hook or anything so this song is practically indistinguishable from others like it

08) Nemo - i mean this winning jury is so good cause its an insane mix of genres like it was risky.. such a deserving winner like im so HAPPY! especially cause monarch bambie thug is happy. i feel like itd be impossible to get tired of this because theres so many interesting layers to it

09) Chio Chicano - idk if i have words for this. i wanted to stan but this feels so FRAUDULENT. theres no originality i fear this is just shouting. i was hoping for some latin neoperreo bop based on the name

10) Eyal Golan - i mean it when i say FUCK whoever sent this. very strange behaviour.

11) Sofija Peric - a bit of a bawp, would get a very solid 3rd place in a random hsc nf.

12) Aleesha - im always partial to this recycled ass reggaeton beat. in the same breath however it’s very pedestrian like this has been done way better.

13) Nutsa Buzaladze - MY LITCHHHHHHRAL MOTHER OMGGGGG. im sorry u guys this made this year for me. she was so underrated all ssn long like we needed her top 10 realistically. just a COLLAPSE we love u nutsack bawdyladze

14) Bambie Thug - oh monarch.. the lives uve changed this year. the storyline of bambie thug in esc this year has been insane and SOOOO good the fact we got 6th is so good after being predicted to flop. best stage performance in esc in like forever btw

15) LiSA - i just dont rly like this genre of music ever really. its fun to listen to in anime openings or whatnot but in a song contest it doesnt move me.

16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - YASSSSSSSSS. i was considering this at one point. this video is insane actually now that i'm focussing on it. i’M A STARRRRRR. they chewed

17) Marina Satti - this song is so INSANELY good. i’m never going to get tired of bopping to this collapse. we need more of THIS for greece!

18) Milena Warthon - okay junior eurovision.. serve for the children yasssss.

19) Baby Lasagna - he deserved to win just as much as nemo did, its unfortunate tht we arent going to croatia for the first time but they ate w this so we cheered regardless. it’s a bop simply, the fact this wasnt even originally in the nf is insane

20) Solar - this cuntress oh my gawd.. im so confused how she was allowed in however? this is literally entirely in english like help.. i cant deny the serve regardless

21) st. Pedro - oh hello FATHER. how are u doing on this lovely morning. anyways im kinda glad this lost cause nebulossa grew on me and the dancers were hot so i won still. but if he had better staging i wouldve been even more adamant for his win. gorjuss song still.

22) Luna - YASSSSSS LUNA! this is kinda better than tower like she sortof ate here.. this feels so hsc poland nf. i enjoyed.
23 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
01) Hassak – it was okay, not really for me.
02) Sarah Bonnici – it was okay, heard a lot worse, surprised it didn’t make the finals.
03) Coma_Cose – it’s a bit repetitive, but not awful.
04) pins.ku – a bit whispery, but not too bad. Nice tune.
05) Angelina Mango – not really for me, there were better songs.
06) María Escarmiento – didn’t like the chorus, it was a tad irritating. A bit crazy frog.
07) ENHYPEN – this was good.
08) Nemo – saw keane last night at the 02, so missed the final, but whilst waiting for the train, which was torturous, managed to watch the results, on my phone, had several people watching over my shoulder, including a drunk man who, every time nemos face came on the screen said, “is that Olly”!! Glad this won.
09) Chio Chicano – well that ruined the vibe!!
10) Eyal Golan – nasally.
11) Sofija Peric – its okay. Not really my thing.
12) Aleesha – that was, pretty bad.
13) Nutsa Buzaladze – this was quite good.
14) Bambie Thug – wasn’t sure about this, don’t know if made it because of the whole look thing and it was in Eurovision, im sure most people who voted for this, would listen to anything else of theirs!
15) LiSA – its okay, a bit frantic.
16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex – that was just irritating!!
17) Marina Satti – quite repetitive, didn’t really like this one.
18) Milena Warthon – quite twee, but not awful. Felt a bit Disney!
19) Baby Lasagna – also like this one, so would have been happy with this one winning as well.
20) Solar – this isn’t 75% foreign language!
21) st. Pedro – this pleasant, but a tad dreary.
22) Luna – it okay, a bit samey.
23 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Hassak: this has a cool beat.
Sarah Bonnici: this was VERY CVNT!!!!
Coma_Case: nice song!
pins.ku: giving Bebe Rexha vibes!!
Angelina Mango: I love this!!
María Escarmiento: this is okay.
ENHYPEN: this was DRIPPING with swag!!
Nemo: unique and beautiful!
Chio Chicano: this is.. something…
Eyal Golan: this was upbeat and fun!
Sofija Peric: this is okay.
Aleesha: pretty voice!!
Nutsa Buzaladze: yassss I love this beat!! SUPER CVNT!
Bambie Thug: yassssss this is so good.
LiSA: yasss this is CVNT!
Juana Rozas & Six Sex: oh this is CVNT!
Marina Satti: yasssssss love this beat!!
Milena Warthon: this felt very Disney. Loved it!
Baby Lasagna: this song is so Eurovision.
Solar: yasssssss super CVNT!!
st. Pedro: GORGEOUS VOICE!!
Luna: nice bop!
23 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Hassat - Nice ethnic sound. It's not exactly catered to my taste, but there's definitely an audience for it.
2. Sarah Bonnici - Much preferred the pre-revamp version, but Sarah did an amazing job performing that song live. It's a bit of a basic bop, an enjoyable tune that was better in its previous form.
3. Coma_Cose - Wait this is a bit of a serve...the rap was definitely the weakest part of this, but nevertheless still really solid!
4. pink.su - It's like almost there, but the chorus sounds a bit basic for something that was building up to be going on a different route. Slightly underwhelming.
5. Angelina Mango - I still like this song a lot, but I have to agree with some of the sentiment that it aged a bit since its release. Doesn't feel as impactful on repeated listens, but I cannot deny the overall high quality of the product.
6. María Escarmiento - This is a bit too watered-down for the sound it's going for. Misses the mark by slightly overly-conservative production choices.
7. ENHYPEN - Yeah, they will never outdo 'Drunk-Dazed', this is just another average k-pop boy group song. Too much reliance on the sluggish trap beat that isn't doing them any favours, should have put more focus on heavy guitars.
8. Nemo - Best song at Eurovision this year, both musically complex yet somehow very accessible thanks to surprisingly smooth transitions between the genres. The DNB beat just ties it all together so well. Love it!
9. Chio Chicano - This is kinda camp, but ultimately I'd never listen to this again sksksksksksk
10. Eyal Golan - For something going for the tribal ethnic sound, this feels rather lazy and forgettable.
11. Sofija Peric - It's fine, I feel like I'd have been much more into this sound a few years ago when I was still a bit more new to it.
12. Aleesha - Heard this sort of a thing executed much better so many times before. Not for me.
13. Nutsa - Was never among my favourites at Eurovision this year, but she's a great performer. Glad that Georgia broke their NQ streak, but to me something feels missing to really elevate the song above the line.
14. Bambie Thug - Wow, the journey this song is. I was initially a bit unsure about how I felt about this, but I have grown to really love this song. Bambie was absolutely amazing live, they proved to be an amazing performer and really sold it extremely well! So happy for Ireland they finally did well after so many years!
15. LiSa - Not my kind of a thing, but certain there's an audience for it!
16. Juana Rozas & Six Sex - Oh, this beat is thumping! Not fan of the vocals in this, but everything else is absolutely top-notch. Strong effort.
17. Marina Satti - I feel like one of the reasons why I have grown off from 'La Noia' a bit is the fact that 'Zari' is basically a more experimental, cvntier version of that kind of a song. It's not for everyone, but it's absolutely for me! Love.
18. Milena Warthon - Feels like it's catered to the kids if anything...not for me.
19. Baby Lasagna - Not my favourite from Eurovision this year, but I cannot deny the anthemic quality of this chorus. Definitely very memorable, I can see why the televote absolutely loved it.
20. Solar - pls this is all in English. It's the best Mamamoo-related song I've heard in years, this kind of a style is really missing in the current K-pop environment.
21. St. Pedro - This has some pretty elements (especially the strings), but as a whole the song bored me a bit. Definitely preferred 'Zorra' over this.
22. Luna - This is better than 'The Tower', but I feel like that's not a high bar. It's missing a bit of an oomph for me to ever go back to it.
23 days 14 hours ago
Tepr
01) Hassak  - the world needs this
02) Sarah Bonnici - the world does not need this
03) Coma_Cose - started strong and went downhill
04) pins.ku - like the vibe, needed to progress more
05) Angelina Mango - studio version sells it
06) María Escarmiento - no that was dire
07) ENHYPEN - it was okay
08) Nemo - pretty incredible to be honest, that end hook is very James Bond theme
09) Chio Chicano - I didn't like this sorry
10) Eyal Golan - what a disappointment
11) Sofija Peric - no not for me
12) Aleesha - I dont mind this
13) Nutsa Buzaladze - not for me
14) Bambie Thug - what a journey
15) LiSA - I'm not feeling this
16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - this was kinda cool
17) Marina Satti - it clicked during the live performance
18) Milena Warthon - rather Cute
19) Baby Lasagna - I mean unquestionably a bop
20) Solar - feeling me oats to this
21) st. Pedro - this was refreshing
22) Luna - omg so much better than the tower
23 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
01) Hassak - I love the ethnicity!
02) Sarah Bonicci - Robbed! The fact this came last in its semi final is a disgrace. I also must admit I love the loop part in the chorus, people overreacted with the revamp I liked it a lot!
03) Coma_Cose - god Italian makes me weak! This was really fun and a vibe. Might need to add them to LSDP!
04) pins.ku - this was chill, i'm afraid nothing exciting tho
05) Angelina Mango - E LA CUMBIA DELLA NOIA. I love everything about this. The music, the song, Angelina, the video, the acapella. EVERYTHING. I'm so glad Angelina invited me into her Eurovision journey. We laughed, we cried and we certainly danced the cumbia! This is high art. It's spectacular, amazing, perfect, extraordinary, spell-bounding, never seen before, wonderful, unique, quintessential, words cannot describe how I feel for this song. From the moment she was selected in Sanremo to yesterday when she came SEVENTH, I've never wavered at being a Mango fan. She is incredible and deserves all the love in the world. What an amazing human being <3. She made Italy and herself proud and I will most definitely be streaming that album when it comes! Much love <3.
06) Maria Escarmiento - I'm sure there's an audience for this. I'm not that.
07) ENHYPEN - very average. Really did not care for this one
08) Nemo - despite this winning Eurovision and very deservedly-so, I never was a massive fan of the song. I can't deny that visually on stage it was incredible and it was very well produced
09) Chio Chicano - Yeah no this was obnoxious, not many good things about this song actually. Pretty poor
10) Eyal Golan - let me just take a moment to say FREE PALESTINE. Now thats out of the way, judging purely on the song it should come dead last. Didn't enjoy this.
11) Sofija Peric - Love myself a balkan ballad, it kind of was missing in this years eurovision. Could have been better
12) Aleesha - Love some Spanish. don't know how well it is going to do this week but I was vibing
13) Nutsa - PUT OUT THE FIYAH, PUT OUT THE FIYAH. omg nutsack I love youuu! This was my second favourite in this years Eurovision (behind Italy). Nutsa the vocal bible killed it and I was so happy!!
14) Ireland - Bambie <3. I've started to listen to Bambie's discography and they are so much more than a singer. They are an artist who really conveys emotion in such an interesting way. Amazing result for Ireland and Bambie deserves all the success in the world
15) LiSa - what the hell is this
16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - I was excited for this when looking at the thumbnail, but it was nothing special
17) Marina Satti - oh i LOVED Zari this year. Deserved top 10 for sure. Very experimental but very fun and I love that Greece chose to take a risk.
18) Milena Warthon - I mean this was cute but it felt very disney. very encanto
19) Baby Lasagna - THERES NO GOING BACKKK! This was such a risk and fun entry from Croatia this year and they so deserved 2nd place, their best result to date. I'm sure we will visit Zagreb soon <3.
20) Solar - rulebreak ooooo. Didn't enjoy this nonetheless
21) st.Pedro - awh I would've loved st.Pedro at Eurovision. One of my favourites from this year
22) Luna - NO WAY! I listened to the English version of this song ages ago. omgg I had no idea it had a Polish version. Love Luna I was an og<3
23 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
01) Hassak - very gorgeous opener not really my cup of tea but really nice!
02) Sarah Bonnici - I have heard her name around and I knew she was in esc but this is my first time listening to the actual song and she ate a bit omggg diva
03) Coma_Cose - it was cute!
04) pins.ku - it was also cute!
05) Angelina Mango - omg this gagged me a bit she ate that up like I moved I did I did
06) María Escarmiento - omgggg mother I love her vibe
07) ENHYPEN - they're kinda hot but the song is kinda not
08) Nemo -
https://media.tenor.com/9wqTbft0-BYAAAAM/scurry-shit-brenda.gif
09) Chio Chicano - now this is what eurovision is missing!!!
10) Eyal Golan - oh that's nawt.....
11) Sofija Peric - this is so basic and bland to me idk idk
12) Aleesha - omg why did she eat a bit that's mother
13) Nutsa Buzaladze - oh diva!! I didn't like the song but she's a diva!!!
14) Bambie Thug - parent!!!! I'm kinda gagged cuz this was really good
15) LiSA - this is giving anime opener that I would never skip I rly enjoyed this!
16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - finally mothers have arrived to show the girls how it's done
17) Marina Satti - nothing but respect for MY eurovision winner!!!!
18) Milena Warthon - this didn't do it for me I'm afraid!
19) Baby Lasagna - this got second?
https://media.tenor.com/XNhlxGGXoO0AAAAM/white-woman-saying-oh.gif
20) Solar - oh mother I didn't even realize she was singing in english until like the second verse adhajdhsj this is actually so good but why would you send it this week 😭😭😭
21) st. Pedro - he's too sexy to be making mid ass music
22) Luna - oh this was a cute closer I like it!
23 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
01) Hassak - appreciate the ethnicity but it's sooooo long

02) Sarah Bonnici - a bop! definitely didn't deserve last in semi she was done so wrong

03) Coma_Cose - yassssss italians know how to make summer hits (sometimes)

04) pins.ku - nothing rly special but not too boring either

05) Angelina Mango - gorgeous and never done before i love her sm

06) María Escarmiento - i thought this was heading to smth good but dear jesus

07) ENHYPEN - please no

08) Nemo - the best of the best. truly spectacular. among my fave entries of all time. thx nemo everyone said in unison

09) Chio Chicano - boring ass overused beat but i love her style and rap

10) Eyal Golan - yeah i'm not doing this rot in hell

11) Sofija Peric - zzz

12) Aleesha - ehhh not bad wish it had some more energy in it

13) Nutsa Buzaladze - PUT OUT THE FIYAH vocal bible so good and ended a 8 year nq streak icon behavior

14) Bambie Thug - biggest grower of the year thx to one of the best stagings in ESC history. truly an act that will be remembered

15) LiSA - cute track but once again i gotta say this doesn't need to go for 4 minutes

16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - the way I immediately searched where they're from to know if HSC could've seen these queens but they're argentinian too bad. still WOWWWWWWWWW YESSSSSSS great song

17) Marina Satti - we love the culture, the originality, the quality, the vocals. this entry is what eurovision exists for

18) Milena Warthon - okayyyyy junior eurovision yasss

19) Baby Lasagna - one of the best underdog stories of all time, im glad he made his country proud. the piano ending in the mv is so cute too

20) Solar - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this song breaks the rules though! might penalize it too bad :I

21) st. Pedro - so lovely and precious. zorra definitely looked good on stage i rly liked it but this would've been so amazing too, imagining the staging for esc would've been different ofc. gorg

22) Luna - she sounds so much better in polish queen i hope she can sing in the future
23 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
let's do results shall we

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!