This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 546 Final

Topic » TSC 546 Final

49 days 18 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Goran Bregović - 'Kalashnjikov' - It's fun.

02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - 'PoP! Goes My Heart' - It's ok.

03) Kendall K - 'Wear 'Em Out' - LMAO YESSSSSSSSSSSSS WEAR 'EM OUT!

04) Sextina Aquafina - 'Get Dat Fetus Kill Dat Fetus' -  I have no idea what is this and I don't like it.

05) Susanna Kwan - 'Didn't Mean to Hurt You' - LOL not the person getting her glasses slapped off her face.

06) Ghost World Cast - 'Graduation Rap' - Broken Pussy of this year's TSC. We adore it.

07) Hans Zimmer - 'Time (Inception Main Theme)' - If I was watching a movie in the theatre, I would've enjoyed this. But as a song I felt nothing.

08) Prince and the Revolution - 'Purple Rain' - It's ok but I just had never really been a huge fan of this song.

09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - 'The Opera Medley' - I need a better song from kids song to make me laugh or enjoy this week.

10) Tweenies Cast - 'Penelope and Fizz's Song' - This song needs to find a better singer for this show.

11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - 'Take Me There' - ?????? How did these acts make the theme song for Rugrats lmao.

12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - 'Let's Generalize About Men' - This is kind of funny actually imo.

13) The 88 - 'At Least It Was Here' - This is cute.

14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - 'At All Costs' - I don't even remember this movie lol. This is a very typical Disney song.

15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - 'Tell Me Lies' - Haha. Next.

16) Lindsay Lohan - 'Ultimate' - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - 'S.I.M.P. (Squirrels in My Pants)' - Oh this is the winner of the week.

18) DuJour - 'Backdoor Lover' - This is another winner of the week.

19) Cilla Black - 'Cilla's Surprise Surprise' - This kinds of sounds like an ads song for me lol.
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExczh1eWpmajdnYWJ5Y2hxbGloZDJhbGVtMnB4bWQ0NDkxZjE3bmRhMiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/IGjzY9sitDWSI/giphy.gif

20) Nia Sioux - 'Star In Your Own Life' - LOL not another song from Dance Moms. Honestly Kendall kind of outdid this song because her voice is practically drowned out by the beats.

21) Empire Cast - 'Keep It Movin' (feat. Serayah McNeill and Yazz)' - LMAO this is lowkey a bop for some reason. Issa Rae is shaking with her Broken Pussy.

22) Christy Carlson Romano - 'Say The Word' - This is not "Call Me, Beep Me", but it is still a bop.

23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - 'There's a Platypus Controlling Me' - I'm sorry Ashley Tisdale but this song is winning this week!

24) Lucy Hale - 'Run This Town' - "Good As Gold" is shaking while Lucy Hale is running the town this week!

25) FKA twigs - 'Measure Of A Man' - This is ok.

26) YOASOBI - 'アイドル' - Besides than the loud intro, everything else is quite good.

27) Olivia Rodrigo - 'Can't Catch Me Now' - This is kind of the only serious song that I really enjoy this week.
49 days 16 hours ago
Tepr
01) Goran Bregović - I dont normally care for horns, but for this i will make an exception.
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - ah yes this is fun, a little repetitive, but that's understandable
03) Kendall K - wow America really!!
04) Sextina Aquafina - wow I think I blocked this from memory
05) Susanna Kwan - I wanted more
06) Ghost World Cast - wow this was a struggle
07) Hans Zimmer - I mean, words can't describe
08) Prince and the Revolution - great choice, a classic, and arguably underhyped classic I should say
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - honestly A bop
10) Tweenies Cast - ya I mean fine, it was long
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - sorry I was a littlE bored
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - yes I love a stupid Ironic song
13) The 88 - has lost some of its charm for me
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - not terrible but not really for me
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - okay not terrible
16) Lindsay Lohan - at least it felt like a full song
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - alright at least it was catchy
18) DuJour - omg
19) Cilla Black  - this is my fav eurovison song ever!
20) Nia Sioux - horrible lyrics but the production was solid
21) Empire Cast - ehhhh
22) Christy Carlson Romano - oh god
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - got old quick
24) Lucy Hale - giving me disney Carly Rae
25) FKA twigs - not the FKA twigs I love , bit ill take it
26) YOASOBI - this will do!
27) Olivia Rodrigo - rather pretty I must Admit
49 days 14 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Goran Bregović - i cant lie i was moving a bit.. it was very LOUDD but i could get down 2 these instruments.. i find it so funny tht im actually living for this LOOL goran bergovic the lives that u've changed.

02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - well sure! to be honest with u this doesnt sound like its a song made for a film like it could have been any other 80s song that any random man made. i was not entertained

03) Kendall K - that thumbnail one of the cuntiest images ive ever seen. this being made for dance moms is so funny. this is the kind of energy im looking for this week!

04) Sextina Aquafina - crazy how i knew this was gonna be unfunny from the title. just very TERRIBLE. and let me emphasise the word unfunny. IT WAS NAWT FUNNY. which it what it was going for.

05) Susanna Kwan - i was entertained by the variety of fuck ass bobs in the music video. this being so short made it funny to me idk these songs are usually like 7 minutes long. the dramatics made this so cunt 4 me i need to know the drama thats gone down between these ppl

06) Ghost World Cast - well, yes!

07) Hans Zimmer - his music rly does make me feel sumn u know.. like hes quite incredible. the score he did for interstellar makes me cry sm when i listen to like woah. this was also quite gorj.

08) Prince and the Revolution - YAS purple rain. this song always reminds me of the LOUDDD ass stacy francis cover. i mean all i can rly say is that its a classic song!

09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - i have neva heard of this. i wanted to hate this rly bad. but for some odd rsn i was entertained a tad. JUST A TAD.

10) Tweenies Cast - these shady little backyardigans from shein.. anyways i just found this quite boring unfortunately. i needed them to start tugging on eachother wigs and dissing eachother

11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - LOOOOL yes ma'am the rugrats movie. this was a nice lil moment. i'm not obsessed w this supergroup but it was cute

12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - unfortunately i'm not the target audience for the crazy ex-girlfriend cast. nothing ive heard from this show has been good TO ME

13) The 88 - ive never seen community but this sounded fine. like very typical main theme for such a show tbh

14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - i want to watch wish but ppl keep saying its not good.. but i still need to find out for myself. this song was cute i guess.. it got better when she started singing

15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - sure! its not competitive for me this week and aswell as that i don't like drake at all so ;/

16) Lindsay Lohan - i like freaky friday but i don't think this song is necessarily a stand out from the movie infact i forgot all about this song. it's fine.

17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - i havent heard this in ages but i was moving. we love real musicians.

18) DuJour - ive never enjoyed this boy band sound like EVERRR its always been cringe to me. sorry to these men.

19) Cilla Black - this was cute! i was ironically not surprised by how the song turned out.

20) Nia Sioux - dance moms is going to be topping the leaderboard this week like woah.. she chewed this. W-W-W-WWALK IT OUT YASSSSSSS.

21) Empire Cast - YASSSSSSSS i love this BOP. the empire cast never fails to impress. KEEP IT MEWVIN KEEP IT MEWVIN. its so catchy.

22) Christy Carlson Romano - the start of this song made me giggle it gave me big brother VT vibes. it was a bit of a bawp to be perfectly honest.

23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - idk what it is but phineas and ferb songs r just so catchy. like im here for this even though it was never one of the songs i returned to

24) Lucy Hale - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i used to LOVE this song sm. i genuinely forgot about it im so happy im being reintroduced to it. this needs to win idgafffffff. IM GONNA RUN DIS TOWN 2NITE

25) FKA twigs - the way i was sure this was in tsc before. i do like it u know but i like the more subdued version more. shes so good tho mom

26) YOASOBI - i was here for the production on this u know. yoasobi is quite good actually. i enjoyed this it was nice and had a few switch ups.

27) Olivia Rodrigo - this is a VERYYYYY boring send well yes. but its also such a good sawngggg like this is my favourite song of olivias. i had a phase where i was obsessed. i'm torn girls cause if this won this week itd feel kinda redundant.
49 days 13 hours ago
Currents
01) Goran Bregović - unavailable so i’ll never know. i wish you well

02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - THIS BOP WTF i forgot all about this movie but this song is great. andrew wyatt being one of the most acclaimed collaborators in music makes sense considering he got his start with this bop

03) Kendall K - Who Run The World? Kidz Bop… campy fun and kinda catchy, which is what this week is supposed to be about

04) Sextina Aquafina - ive yet to watch this show in full and i probably never will but i was tapping my foot now i cant lie.

05) Susanna Kwan - annoying song but funny video

06) Ghost World Cast - ationnnnnnn

07) Hans Zimmer - hans zimmer, great guy, but not the vibe this week — sorry doll

08) Prince and the Revolution - ive never had an attachment to this song and this listening experience isn’t changing that for me

09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - if i was a toddler i would be bopping but their voices are too annoying for me to lean forward even in a camp way

10) Tweenies Cast - why these harmonies gorg a bit….. a cute moment!

11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - i wanted to like this more than i did! its cute its fun i like the parties involved, but this was sorta mid-cute overall? still very catchy and rap verse near end carried

12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - always had an aversion to this show and found nearly every byproduct of it annoying. including this!

13) The 88 - pleasant! overstays its welcome a bit, but pleasant

14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - knowing this is chris pine is hilarious… feels indistinguishable from so many of the disney movie songs from the past few years. it’s fine, ariana carries

15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - BOP!!! im an aubrey apologist and this brings back good memories of being a young lad and stanning mixtape era drake <3 their voices sound well together too tbh!

16) Lindsay Lohan - i am a lindsay lohan LOVER and i would go to WAR FOR THIS WOMAN!!!! tbh ive never felt that strong of a love toward freaky friday or the music that came from it….. where was confessions of a teenage drama queen OST? anyways, this is fun and lindsays voice alone will probably make this a lock for points lol

17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - subtracting points for picking the most obvious song from this show. however thankfully this is a pretty lackluster week and even though it’s kinda annoying, it’s catchy.

18) DuJour - LMAO i know of some Backdoor Lovers in this community! this is pretty hilarious and honestly also very boppy. great entry!

19) Cilla Black - cute moments but melatonin overall

20) Nia Sioux - there should be a cap on the dance moms submissions! i wanted to like this though and i can appreciate it in a campier way but it’s pretty annoying haha

21) Empire Cast - You’re So Beautiful would have been an instant 12… this may not be instant but it will be high up!!!! im bopping in my bed

22) Christy Carlson Romano - oh so there’s this DEFINITE mother, invented auto tune before T Pain, that’s a game changer. the song itself kinda sucks and is barely fun but i just love this queen lol

23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - again.  limit from shows. and again with the most popular entries from these shows. BUT ive always found squirrels in my pants overrated but this one has always been a bop to me so i’m okay. #WeALLGotAPlatypusControllingUs and that platypus is Tolis Kalkas

24) Lucy Hale - ANOTHER MOTHER! this is very much a bop. we’re ending strong and it’s honestly what i deserve! how would one kick a door down with a stiletto though?

25) FKA twigs - love both of these artists but never streamed this… because why would i have! anyways, this unfortunately did less for me than i expected. i like the production more than i like the contributions from either vocalist which is interesting. it’s breezy background noise, enjoyable overall, but didn’t meet the high ceiling i had for it

26) YOASOBI - ohhh ok so this is fun. i appreciate there being moments where the song changed directions and it kept me leaned forward. a bit annoying at times but fun and appreciated the risks!

27) Olivia Rodrigo - i mean i truly adore this song and think it’s one of her best. not campy at all obviously like a very serious entry but. adore it too much to pretend i don’t
49 days 12 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Maybe if it had Kaliopi screaming all over it then I might be living. But I’m not
2.        Lol this was actually quite catchy
3.        This was quite bad
4.        LOL I love Bojack. The random Yoko Ono style noises at the end!
5.        Lol kind of obsessed. Loved the multiple shots of the lady falling down the stairs
6.        Lol well that was short and sweet I guess
7.        Never watched inception. It’s very Hans Zimmer!
8.        It’s a classic!
9.        Lol what even is this?
10.        I do not remember there ever being a Penelope! But yaaaas tweenies!
11.        I do not remember this song from the rugrats movie
12.        I just don’t think I’ll ever find this show funny…
13.        Never watched community but this was quite catchy
14.        Never seen wish but isn’t a thing that the villagers or whatever are actually needy dickheads to that guy?
15.        I don’t care
16.        ICONIC! I love Freaky Friday! I love Lindsay Lohan! I love this song!
17.        Lol this was always an experience
18.        Love this film. Feel like you should have entered one of Josies song and vibe to Tara Reid.
19.        ICONIC!
20.        Just like the other dance moms song this was awful!
21.        This isn’t walk out on me by Courtney Love!
22.        I am vibing!
23.        Lol this was a mood
24.        They made a sequel to a Cinderella story? Honestly quite a catchy song
25.        Vibing along to this, its very good!
26.        That was annoying!
27.        Lucy Gray was annoying. Very much team president snow all the way
49 days 11 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
1. Goran Brejovic-This was a fun song to listen to. I enjoyed how it started off slow as if it was an orchestra. But, it kicked up into high gear and the vocals were good too.
2. Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt-I remember this song from the movie it’s from, and it’s very cheesy but entertaining to watch. The fake duo reminds me of Wham! which it could be what the writers of this song was going for as a parody of Wham!
3. Kendall K-I enjoyed the Drumline music, singing, and choreography.
4. Sextina Aquafina-In the beginning, the instrumentals seemed fun, until I listened to the lyrics….If this was supposed to be funny, then it failed. I like the show BoJack Horseman, a different song would have been better.
5. Susanna Kwan-I liked the singing and the emotion put into the song.
6. Ghost World Cast-Yeah this song was bad
7. Hans Zimmer-I absolutely loved this score.
8. Prince-This is a classic and powerful song.
9. Noddy Songs-This song was terrible
10. Tweenies-This song was surprisingly good, because it had heart and a good message.
11. Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink- I loved the collaboration and the vocals were good too!
12. Crazy Ex Girlfriend Cast-I’ve heard good things about this show and how good the songs are, but this one wasn’t good.
13. The 88-This song was easy to listen to and I liked the pop rock style.
14. Chris Pine, Ariana Debose-This is a great song, but the vocals weren’t great. I liked the instrumentals and the music though.
15. Drake & Melissa McIntyrre-While the song was good, there was too much dialogue in between the song, and it would have been nice to hear an audio version to hear the full version. I tried looking for it on Spotify, but the song wasn’t there.
16. Lindsay Lohan-This is easily my favorite song so far in this competition! The pop-rock vibe really stood out to me and the catchy lyrics too. Also, it would have been awesome if this song was nominated for an Oscar or Grammy Award.
17. “Squirrels in My Pants”-We went from “Ultimate” to this trash song. I get it that this song is only for kids, but I’ve heard better kid songs from movies and shows.
18. DuJour-This song was only average to me.
19. Cilla Black-I didn’t like the vocals and the lyrics, but it’s not one of the worst songs I’ve heard in my life.
20. Nia Sioux-The lyrics are good, and the vocals too. However, it’s a big meh for me.
21. Empire Cast-This song is bad, but the vocals from the female singer was okay.
22. Christy Clarlson Romano-I remember this song and it’s good! Christy Carlson Romano’s vocals weren’t great though.
23. Dr. Doofenschmitz-This is better than the other Phineas and Ferb song in this game. Other than that, it’s mediocre.
24. Lucy Hale-The singing was really good
25. FKA Twigs-This is up there as one of the best songs submitted in this competition. The singing is unique from the other female singers in this game in a good way, and the cinema instrumentals is amazing.
26. YOASOBI-This song reminds me of the theme song for the film series and tv series of the anime Demon Slayer which is a good thing. The song is fun to listen to and the vocals aren’t bad too.
27. Olivia Rodrigo-This song is a mixture of beautiful, haunting, and soothing which I love. Also, I enjoyed the atmospheric and acoustic style as well. The vocals were good for this type of song, and it was well written too.
49 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
01) Goran Bregović
This was interesting. Not really for me.

02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt
HAHA!! I love this movie. This is super camp.

03) Kendall K
You better GET IT Kidz Bop!

04) Sextina Aquafina
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExYXdwaXA2azg4dG5sbjd2Y3lkZzdzcHljYXB0cG45d25pbGFucGxueSZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/rCg8zq355kzOvrq96K/giphy.gif

05) Susanna Kwan
Pretty song and interesting video!

06) Ghost World Cast
YASSSSS This is one of my comfort movies. This submission is so camp.

07) Hans Zimmer
If it wasn’t for the video this would be pretty boring.

08) Prince and the Revolution
CLASSIC! And a great movie!

09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble
This was actually really cute!

10) Tweenies Cast
This was cute.

11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink
TAKE ME THERE I WANNA GO THERE! I used to sing this as a kid all the time wow what a fever dream this song sent me into!!

12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast
The last lyric SENT ME!!!! I need to watch this show now!!!

13) The 88
This was actually really nice!

14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose
This was quite cute

15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre
DEGRASSI!!! Another fav from my adolescence. This brings back so many memories. But this song. Idk Imo ‘Poor Thing’ by PMS from the Degrassi cast would’ve been a better choice.

16) Lindsay Lohan
I LOVE THIS SONG AND THIS MOVIE!!!!!!

17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale
Lmaooooo this was fun

18) DuJour
Yasssssssss THIS was my favorite childhood movie!!! I used to watch it almost everyday 😅

19) Cilla Black
The song that haunts my fyp

20) Nia Sioux
Definitely the better Dance Moms song. Not so Kidz Bopy.

21) Empire Cast
Tiana ATE!!!! She was the best part of this.

22) Christy Carlson Romano
I specifically remember watching this during commercial breaks on Disney channel.

23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz
Lmaooooo this was run

24) Lucy Hale
This feels like an unreleased Hilary Duff song. Slay.

25) FKA twigs
This was nice! I really liked the beat.

26) YOASOBI
This was cute.

27) Olivia Rodrigo
Beautiful song! Great closer!
49 days 10 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Goran Bregović - i mean i have no clue what this is or where its from of course but... it was quite gorgeous in a way like..... very atmospheric.. as if i was sailing the Atlantic while wind was blowing my 50 inch unit like yasss. oh.... the switch up nevermind, that fantasy is cancelled!!!!

02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - i hate DOLL BOYS. this is kind of good though in a way.... yeah.... the awful vocal here is quite endearing its reminiscent of someone but i cant quite put my finger on it atm... this was good!

03) Kendall K - oh not this queenie... she did serve idgaffff.

04) Sextina Aquafina - oh lawddd.... migraine inducing babes!!!

05) Susanna Kwan - awe quite pretty actually.. giving me romeo juliette... oh yas... i know this show was JUICYYYY.

06) Ghost World Cast - yass queens.. deserved more time!!!

07) Hans Zimmer - gorgeous movie actually and this song is just pretty... like yas... makes u feel things.... yes.. what a song shud do!!!

08) Prince and the Revolution - aweee a classic we cant deny now can we?

09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - this was like kind of gorjus idkk....

10) Tweenies Cast - awe fizz will forever be that girl to me she was my absolute fave so she can do no wrong in my eyes muah. that girl did eat her up omfgg that wiggg!!!!

11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - YASSS RUGRATS MOVIEE... rugrats in paris shat all over this but anyways this song was GEWDDDD.... the soundtrack in rugrats always eat idk what else to say like they get it.

12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - oh this is very snl middle aged woman core... likeeee oh it was very scary to me. maybe women don't deserve rights after all...

13) The 88 - its very.. coming of age.. very feel good... very cute. like i just felt good listening to it!!!! im bopping my head smiling and rly that is what this week is for amen.

14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - oh i never watched this yet.. SPOILERS..... im kind of gagged that we picked a song from a m*n from this movie that seems like a choice.. if this is the best from the movie im- O_O i will say its very cute though like aweeee.. ariana sounds stunnnnn!!

15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - like idk what im listening to what is this AUDIO.. lordd.... not a good week for drake and miss melissa!

16) Lindsay Lohan - like QUEEEEENNNN.... oh amen i nEEDED this..

17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - i mean yah... like.. its here.... busted will never be topped so it is what it is.

18) DuJour - i hope these don't come through MY backdoor.... BOG OFF!

19) Cilla Black - oh now we get to REAL music.... CILLA BLACK ATEEEEEE THIS.

20) Nia Sioux - oh not another dance moms girlie. she kind of ate the other one up :O

21) Empire Cast - makes me wanna pop, lock and shake my arseee yassss!

22) Christy Carlson Romano - was never a kim possible girlie actually... i thought she was too butchy for me. but this was cuteee!

23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - we've had enough of phineas and ferb.... if its not got ashley tisdale in it we don't want it booo!!!

24) Lucy Hale - this is kind of gorjus... the best sound that's so nostalgic to my childhood like yas <3

25) FKA twigs - i mean this is obviously the best song of this week.. but i thought we were having fun this week!!!! this is too SERIOUS. but yes it is stunning duh. i prefer the other version but its cute.

26) YOASOBI - oh some foooood.. i loved this actually...

27) Olivia Rodrigo - boooo im actually very bored im sorry!!!!! it was unfortunately quite pretty and gorgeous but still THROWS TOMATO BORINGGGG!!
49 days 10 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Goran Bregovic - My favorite part was when it ended

2. Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - Oh not MUSIC & LYRICS my mom was obsessed with this movie when I was younger LMAO. The amount of times I had to listen to this song is part of the reason I can’t stand cheap late 90s/early 2000s pop

3. Kendall K - Jumpscare. Nia Sioux outsold so hard I fear.

4. Sextina Aquafina - Hey quick question what the FUCK did I just listen to

5. Susanna Kwan - This was a serve actually. Cinematic masterpiece

6. Ghost World Cast - About 19 seconds too long I fear

7. Hans Zimmer - This really should have been the Interstellar theme, if I’m being honest. Zimmer has so much better if you want to go the movie soundtrack route

8. Prince and the Revolution - Sometimes I forget that Purple Rain was also a movie LMAO. It’s okay, Prince as an artist has never really done much for me personally if I’m being honest

9. Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - That was horrendous!

10. Tweenies Cast - Get the fucking SHEIN Barneys out of here please <3

11. Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - I’m sorry but the knowledge that Blackstreet and Mya made the Rugrats movie theme song less than two years after No Diggity was released is taking me OUT. This surprisingly slaps, if I’m being honest. Not really very Rugrats-y but I was moving

12. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is one of the least funny shows I’ve ever had the displeasure of seeing and this fits right in with the rest of it <3

13. The 88 - Kind of the only good part of Community if I’m being honest. This is cute! It’s giving summer camp singalong in a way

14. Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - PLEASE just let Chris Pine sing in his actual vocal range, he sounds so much better when he’s not struggling to sing the entire thing through his damn nose. This was ROUGH, a waste of both Chris and Ariana I fear

15. Drake & Melissa McIntyre - I’m so bored

16. Lindsay Lohan - YASSSSSSS she ate so hard idc idc

17. Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - Is it the most obvious possible submission? Yeah. But I can’t lie and say it doesn’t bang.

18. DuJour - Bestie if you’re gonna send a song from the Josie and the Pussycats movie why not send one of the actual good songs by Josie and the Pussycats

19. Cilla Black - She’s so iconic for this tbh. The fact that this went viral on Tiktok despite sounding like something you’d hear in 70s Eurovision is so funny but like I’m genuinely having a good time

20. Nia Sioux - MOMMMM omg. This doesn’t quite hit the same level that absolute camp masterpiece Slay does for me but Nia always came to devour everyone else on Dance Moms when it came to her music and I’m always here for it.

21. Empire Cast - I’m asleep

22. Christy Carlson Romano - I’m just not a Kim Possible girlie I fear. This was bad

23. Dr. Doofenshmirtz - Yassss this anti-capitalist bop always slays so hard

24. Lucy Hale - Damn you can tell this is from a straight-to-DVD sequel to a straight-to-DVD sequel because there’s no production value and it’s absolute ass.

25. FKA twigs - This was nice. Far from ms Twig’s best but a fun little listen, if a bit serious for this week

26. YOASOBI - Oh I lurrrve some good YOASOBI. This isn’t their best but they always get me moving

27. Olivia Rodrigo - Look idc if it’s an absolute yawnfest of a send this is literally the best thing she’s ever released it’s just SO stunning
49 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
01) Goran Bregović - a lively opener but not massively enjoyable
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - Hugh Grant always has my heart <3
03) Kendall K - Always was my least favourite Dance Mom kid, some of this was good but mostly cringy
04) Sextina Aquafina - This should be played at every Pro-Life rally
05) Susanna Kwan - I was living for the drama from the video clip. Kinda made me want to watch the show.
06) Ghost World Cast - 20 seconds of beauty
07) Hans Zimmer - I automatically have to support Hans Zimmer just because he did a song with RAYE.
08) Prince and The Revolution - aw Prince :(. An amazing and timeless song that has my heart <3
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - OMG I loved Noddy!!! This brought back some memories!
10) Tweenies Cast - Tweenies so iconic. Penelope and Fizz has the best vocals we've ever seen.
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - NO OMG the memories have flown back. Rugrats Movie was so good and icl I didn't remember this song slapping this hard.
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - This did get a chuckle out of me but it wasn't really the vibe.
13) The 88 - This bored me icl.
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - Out of everything you could have sent this week, you chose Wish. Are u joking. I've not seen this movie so I can't really comment on the movie but Ariana DeBose was better in West Side Story.
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - I felt nothing towards this, love when Drake raps tho
16) Lindsay Lohan - I've actually never seen Freaky Friday but this is kinda convincing me despite Lohan not knowing how to sing
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - Any attempt to squeeze Ashley Tisdale into the Film vs TV week. I had no idea this sound was from Phineas and Ferb tho
18) DuJour - Didn't enjoy this one I'm afraid. I have a negative reaction when I hear a boyband sound
19) Cilla Black - National Icon in the UK. RIP Cilla <3
20) Nia Sioux - Now Nia is a Dance Mom ICON. Kendall take notes.
21) Empire Cast - This was mildly entertaining icl
22) Christy Carlson Romano - I never watched Kim Possible so this didn't really do anything for me. I didn't feel nostalgia for this
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - this just wasn't fun.
24) Lucy Hale - eh it was alright
25) FKA Twigs - Very good production and was a vibe!
26) YOASOBI - idk why but this made me think of Yo-Kai Watch and how I should send that to the next Film vs TV week cos that slaps. This wasnt fun
27) Oivia Rodrigo - It will be so boring if this wins because it's not even a good song (in terms of Rodrigo's standards) Tom Blyth in this movie tho OMGGG <3333333
49 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Goran Bregović        this is giving so much intro to sitcom
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt        i'm glad i didn't have to deal with this as pop music
03) Kendall K        when you add so much autotune that there is no actual singer
04) Sextina Aquafina        this is giving male kpop idol
05) Susanna Kwan        oh soap opera music
06) Ghost World Cast        this was something
07) Hans Zimmer        there are definitely better instrumental pieces from Hans, but it's good
08) Prince and the Revolution        i mean... it's a bop
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble        moves on
10) Tweenies Cast        moves on again
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink        such a bop
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast        so many great songs from this show
13) The 88        honestly... mid
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose        this really is a lovely song
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre        no thank you
16) Lindsay Lohan        where are her cheesy bops
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale        moves along
18) DuJour        ughh this movie is so camp
19) Cilla Black        oh a meme
20) Nia Sioux        and this one didn't need autotune
21) Empire Cast        they definitely have better songs on this show
22) Christy Carlson Romano        this isn't the song from even stevens
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz        yea moving on again
24) Lucy Hale        looks around... i'm good
25) FKA twigs        this is giving exactly what it need to give
26) YOASOBI        oh a cartoon opening... or ending... idk i odn't watch it
27) Olivia Rodrigo        yawns.
49 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Goran Bregović - This song is fun but idk if it’s for me at all 🫶
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - no because why is this actually eating…. this is so wham! i love it dkxhkdjf i need to watch this movie
03) Kendall K - IT’S KENDALL ON THE TRACK!! this is unironically a hit kdhdkdj she ended alison gold !!
04) Sextina Aquafina - idk how i feel about it skhdjdhf i like it i think?
05) Susanna Kwan - oh she’s gorgeous and dramatic! bop!
06) Ghost World Cast - production ate!! but it’s just too short and like none of the lyrics have like any replay value to me nor is it funny? maybe in the context of the film it is i guess
07) Hans Zimmer - im bored! the score sounds nice but idgaf about it sorry
08) Prince and the Revolution - this is fine! it’s nice but it’s nothing im gonna return to i fear
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - i thought this was a british kids tv show but it’s apparently canadian?? anyways it’s cute i suppose feels very musically i don’t mind it
10) Tweenies Cast - is penelope actually a pop princess because fizz kinda ate her up on her own song…
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - YASSSSSS this is so good bop !!
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - another crazy ex-girlfriend cast song sent and it still isn’t “I’m so good at yoga” sigh… did they run of material by this season or something because this just isn’t funny or like good 🫶
13) The 88 - i always think about watching community because i remember like it when like the cw (?) would play reruns late at night or something but i never got around to it! this is fine but not much of a standout i fear
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - chris pine father 🫶 this song is alright?? it’s very disney ballad and doesn’t stand out that much compared to other disney ballads 🫶
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - MORE LIKE A NO TALENT CONTEST 😭😭😭 drake being on degrassi will never not make me laugh because it really does explain so much about him to me…. the song is cute! bop a littlr
16) Lindsay Lohan - BOP!!! i considered sending it myself! lindsay ate this up
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - kinda surprised this hasn’t been sent before?? every time i see anything phineas & ferb related i immediately think of that megan thee stallion tweet 😭 bop but i remember it being better than it actually is
18) DuJour - josie and the pussycats is like a top 5 film of all time… the way this is such a hit too like maybe men can make music!! i need to rewatch this movie asap…
19) Cilla Black - well this is alright! she sounds great but i’m not gagging or anything
20) Nia Sioux - oh they had the dance mom girls get in the studio 😭😭 bop but i fear kendall outdid
21) Empire Cast - obviously keke palmer has the better keep it movin song…. but this is still really good I’m moving !! BOP!!
22) Christy Carlson Romano - wait bop!! obviously it’s not the best song from kim possible but it’s still a hit!!
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - this is kinda fun but i kinda don’t care about it i fear
24) Lucy Hale - BOP!! i was so obsessed with this movie when i was younger 😭😭 I need to rewatch this asap too… no but like she really ate this I’m gagged
25) FKA twigs - omggggg this is so good im gagged…. fka twigs the mother that you are…
26) YOASOBI - this is so whatever to me! I kinda just wanted it to be over with
27) Olivia Rodrigo - BOP!! i personally wouldve sent the ballad of lucy gray baird but this is such a good song 🫶
49 days 9 hours ago
selisic
01) Goran Bregović
I was expecting an insturmental base on the intro but then they started to unleash a balkan hit OMG! We are dancing around the campfire to this bopaso! #bopaso
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt
What in the cheesy euro is this song. This sounds like something you would hear in that eurovision simulator game.
03) Kendall K
Oh this is the holy bopaso of the century y'all, Noa Kirel could wish she was a pop sensation like Kendall K. US miltary enlistment went up 100% after this hit was released i fear.
04) Sextina Aquafina
The artist name and song title is quite a combo I must say, it sounds good! Wait not the baby noise JNFJJFJFND.
05) Susanna Kwan
This would win in a normal TSC cause everyone loves the soap opera entries but I fear it won't stand out with this bunch of entries, y'all should've saved it for next edition </3
06) Ghost World Cast
That had to be the shortest entry ever, I had to repeat it 3 times lmaoooo. I'm jamming if this was in my graduation we would be dancing i fear.
07) Hans Zimmer
I'm honestly not a fan of instrumentals, like I need a message to go with it so I know what's going on. Unless the instrumental is a hit, I'm not gonna support it.
08) Prince and the Revolution
I could never get into Princes music if I'm real with you. But then again me and this genre doesn't go hand and hand.
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble
Not the yeehaws. I'm calling the cops on this group asap.
10) Tweenies Cast
I'm creeped out by them I fear, and the eye blinking is giving FNAF i fear.
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink
Rugrats had an album of music??? Now this is the first I've heard of such thing but its so cute espcially with the music in the background being rugrat inspired.
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast
Stoppppppppppp that ending had me laughing, and we love them respecting the gay men yessss.
13) The 88
This honestly made no noise for me, like I had it playing in the background and there was nothing good or bad about it. Just okay.
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose
It's the same like the last song I fear, there was no omg moments i love this, or omg this is horrible, just dull.
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre
We prefer the Melissa version I fear, get Drake off the stage!
16) Lindsay Lohan
I was hoping for a bopaso from her but this was a bopaso, more like a snoreazo sorry....
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale
Oh this is a hit, like a all time classic! #bopaso
18) DuJour
No impact was made with this song, like not even the small earthquakes in New Jersey were phased by this.
19) Cilla Black
If this is a surprise surprise, I would get a surprise suprise refund refund asap.
20) Nia Sioux
Oh we are having a dance mom top 2 off this edition are we, like they produce quality songs with EASE!
21) Empire Cast
The staging for those awards is so low, but bless them for producing a hit on such stage. Stop not the bang bang going to the outro NFJSFNJFN
22) Christy Carlson Romano
Oh madreeeeeeee, she is second madre I could've had cause she gave us KIM POSSIBLE.
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz
Awww what a cute ending, not one of the best songs on P&F though but we take the small wins!
24) Lucy Hale
Stop not this lyric video being produced by the company themselves. Was there no budget for a music video.
25) FKA twigs
I'm sorry mom but it made no impact for me </3
26) YOASOBI
I feel like I've seen this somewhere but can't remember it sounds good though!
27) Olivia Rodrigo
Last song already??? It went by quicker then I thought. I mean Olivia tried to get that hit from the first hunger games but it's not on par to it. But I get the vision!
49 days 8 hours ago
Mrkk
01) Goran Bregović - this was fun!
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - this was groovy!
03) Kendall K - this was wrong!
04) Sextina Aquafina - this was iconic!
05) Susanna Kwan - this was dramatic!
06) Ghost World Cast - this could be flo!
07) Hans Zimmer - this was enchanting!
08) Prince and the Revolution - this was a classic!
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - this was traumatic!
10) Tweenies Cast - this was a nightmare!
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - i rugrat listening to this
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - this was cringe!
13) The 88 - this was basic!
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - this was a terrible movie!
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - why
16) Lindsay Lohan - this was nostalgic!
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - this was my childhood!
18) DuJour - this was gay!
19) Cilla Black - this was surprising!
20) Nia Sioux - this was exciting!
21) Empire Cast - this was soulful!
22) Christy Carlson Romano - this was a choice!
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - this was COOL! 😎
24) Lucy Hale - this was girlypop!
25) FKA twigs - this was cinematic!
26) YOASOBI - this was insanely good!
27) Olivia Rodrigo - this was perfect!
49 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
01) Goran Bregović - very meh very eh
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - see above
03) Kendall K - finally someone is giving me some life however as bad as this is I think it's cunt for this campy theme
04) Sextina Aquafina - it's blocked in guyana
05) Susanna Kwan - this was drama honey and I should start watching this show now!
06) Ghost World Cast - lol
07) Hans Zimmer - terrible song for a terrible movie
08) Prince and the Revolution - it was blocked but luckily I know the song already and bop yas
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - I hate puppets
10) Tweenies Cast - divas but not my cup of tea
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - I'm crying why did they serve so much cunt for this kids movie
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - I hate millennial humor
13) The 88 - why was this lowkey a bop
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - chris ruined the song with his flat singing
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - it was alright but nothing memorable
16) Lindsay Lohan - finally something woke me up we love this nostalgic song!
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - oh god no please no
18) DuJour - anxnwxnnsnxn why'd I gag now this is cunt
19) Cilla Black - oh!!!
20) Nia Sioux - okayyy tinashe!!!! she ate that
21) Empire Cast - omgggggg this is a bop we love 2 hear it
22) Christy Carlson Romano - never quite got into this
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - I enjoyed it more than the other entry at least
24) Lucy Hale -  very throwback 2000s bop that you would never hear today
25) FKA twigs - this was also blocked but luckily I found it on spotify and it was a hit omggg fka mom
26) YOASOBI - oh I'm kinda gagged this was cunt
27) Olivia Rodrigo - it was alright...sounds like it could be in a normal week!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!