This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination

4609 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Hello ladies and welcome to the judging panel! Six beautiful models stand before me but one will be going tonight. This has been an amazing cycle and you girls really impressed me this round! Great job. As always I'll critique your photos and than we will begin the call out! Good look!

Prize is a gift from a shop! (I'm kinda broke atm but I'm saving up! :P)
4609 days 8 hours ago
bekla123
Omg!
4609 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Skye - WOW work! Skye is back! I absolutely love the pose and the models face in this picture. I love how her face looks sexy yet it's not crossing the line. She is selling that necklace she has on! And the body is to die for. Skye this is the girl we want every round. I know you can deliver pictures like this every round. We can't have your rollercoaster performances this late in the competition.

Rachel - I love Miranda Kerr! This photo is fierce. The pose looks vulnerable but the face gives off a confident feel to it. This is by far one of your best photos in the competition. I just wanted to see more of a dramatic background. You have grown so much from last cycle to this cycle. :) You seem more confident in your photos and what you need to do to win is step it up. You stay in the middle while the other girls pass you by. My advice to you would be to do a bit more research for photos. Try a lot of high fashion magazines :)

Kandi - This is a great photo! The handbag is nicely located :p hiding her goodies. Her face and messy hair work in the picture. I love how long her body looks and the flirty look I'm her eyes! :) So Kandi you have been doing pretty good! Like you said lots of 3rd call outs :p I think you just need be different and stand out more.

Regaina - LOVE  LOVE LOVE THIS! This is an all natural woman. She isn't the stereotypical skinny model she has a bit of curves and she is working it! That pose is amazing. It's classy but sexy ;) Her face and bone structure is fierce as well! I love the wind in the hair it's fab! For you my advice would be to keep up the good work. Don't second gues yourself.

Veija - This isn't your best work girl. :( I love Gisele she is so sexy and amazing but this photo just doesn't make me say WOW! like you have before. The image is kinda small and blurry. I don't know what happened this round. You were doing do good and this is a let down. My advice would be don't slip towards the end. You have been so strong and you need to keep the momentum going.

Glory - FIERCE! love this! I love the hair the couch the pose everything. It's so sexy but fierce. You always impress me girl :) you just keep doing your thing. I'd tell you for your advice just keep growing and wowing mr week after week. You are doing a stellar job!
4609 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Call out time! Good luck!
4609 days 7 hours ago
db1994
First photo which is the best of the week and will be displayed as cover art goes to.....
4609 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Regaina! This was fabulous amazing job! (if you would please post it in the group :))
4609 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Runner up for best photo goes to......
4609 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Skye! From last to second! Amazing improvement!
4609 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Third place goes to......
4609 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Glory! Amazing photo! I loved this.
4609 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Three girls left next photo goes to.....
4609 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Kandi! A good photo but the other girls did a bit better
4609 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Will Veija and Rachel please step forward.

You two girls have been strong this whole time. If I do recall I think this is both of you girls first time in the bottom two.

Veija you have been dominating this competiton getting the best photo the last two rounds but this round you were one of the worst. Do you have what it takes to be on top or were those best photos just luck?

Rachel this is also your first time in the bottom you have been in the middle of the pack from the start and this week you also did ok but you have to be more than ok to stay in this competition.

So who stay?
4609 days 7 hours ago
bekla123
yey!! finally :)
4609 days 7 hours ago
db1994
*flips photo*

*shows both Rachel and Veija's picture.*
both of you are getting a second chance because we are all heading to...
PARIS FRANCE! that's right no one is goin home tonight you six will be flying in first class to the fashion capital of the world! Paris! Bon Voyage ladies and I'll see you in Paris!
4609 days 7 hours ago
bekla123
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :D

Paris! Paris! Paris!

**dances the dougie**

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!