This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

1351 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Here
1351 days 16 hours ago
BluJay112
Here
1351 days 16 hours ago
MrBird
BluJay112
Here
1351 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
All are present so we can begin
1351 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your Final Challenge, End of the World.

In this challenge you will compete in a challenge that consists of 5 checkpoints.  You will complete each checkpoint as an INDIVIDUAL meaning each PERSON will have their own part to complete.  A team cannot advance until ALL INDIVIDUALS in their team have finished their part.  So if a checkpoint is a puzzle then ALL MEMBERS of the team must finish the puzzle.  I will only accept submissions via Tengaged mail but I may send you things via Skype and you may let me know in Skype when you have submitted your guess.  If a team member goes missing during the challenge you may not continue as they must be the one to submit their portion.  If a checkpoint has all members working on the same thing and not their own individual part then ALL MEMBERS must mail me the same guess to be judged.

The first team to finish will win the challenge and be crowned the OFFICIAL RSF CHAMPIONS of RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds!
1351 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Any questions?
1351 days 16 hours ago
MoooHades
no!
1351 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
no
1351 days 16 hours ago
MrBird
i suppose not
1351 days 16 hours ago
BluJay112
no
1351 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Sounds good!
1351 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
no
1351 days 16 hours ago
BluJay112
There’s not laptop stuff right :33 I’m away from keyboard
1351 days 16 hours ago
BluJay112
2 min agoDelete ReplyBluJay112
1351 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Ok, when I post the first checkpoint you can begin.

Good luck.

I will update when teams finish checkpoints here

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!