This is nearly a 50 minute episode. Its completely edited. No dead air. I wouldn't waste your time unless it was all good. This finale is to all the fans that enjoyed watching this show. Thank you to the season 2 houseguests and Karim, my special partner in crime. This was my second time ever hosting an org and was able to find time for it this summer with my work schedule. I hope you all enjoy this finale. People inquiring about a season 3. Honestly, I don’t know. This was very fun. But IF it were to happen, NOT for a while.
HOH Comp Part 1: 4:29
HOH Comp Part 2: 6:05
Rite of Passage: 7:54
HOH Comp Part 3: 11:49
Final Eviction: 17:40
Eviction Interview: 19:41
Jury #7 Reveal to Jury: 22:31
Opening Statements from Final 2: 24:09
Steve’s Jury Segment: 28:57
Jordyn’s Jury Segment: 30:57
Billy’s Jury Segment: 32:20
Juror #7’s Jury Segment: 35:53
Zack’s Jury Segment: 37:59
Malibu’s Jury Segment: 39:08
Sara’s Jury Segment: 40:01
Tengaged’s Favorite and Voting Results:45:02
- Gabbie came into the game as an underestimated queen. She played up her ditzy side and truly showed off her strategic ability towards the end.
- Known for her iconic goodbye messages, Gabbie's gameplay of not being taken too seriously has been working.
- Gabbie was one of the minority to vote for Johnny to stay, however when Johnny thought she evicted him, he told her stuff that are too horrible that they couldn't be aired. Gabbie took it like a champ and decided to not let it affect her.
- After that vote, Gabbie was stuck in the minority side with Sara. However, she still had Steve from the other side in her corner.
- She flopped in her first few challenges, therefore had to rely on some social skills, even staying on call with Steve for hours not even talking about game.
- She kept a lot of information to herself, even being secretive towards production at some points.
- After Gabbie flew by the next few weeks while the bigger characters went after each other, she decided to make the move that would shock us all. Not only did she win an HOH based on memory, but she ended up nominating the biggest threat, her best friend Steve.
- Why would she get her final 2 out? Well, Gabbie was thinking jury votes at that point, she had already solidified herself socially, now it was time to solidify herself as a player who isn't just there for the iconic diary rooms or sheep anyone.
- After getting Steve out, Gabbie knew her best bet would be making finals with somebody the jury hates. When she won final HOH, she evicted Jack, the person who she thought had a higher chance of winning against her than Dee.
- Gabbie has survived being in minority, being a floptress, underestimated, stayed out of drama when she needed, made big moves when she could. She might not have had the most obvious strategy in terms of viewing, but she was able to get to the end in a way that didn't piss the jury off. Even while backstabbing her best friend, Gabbie was still likable, and that was her magic in this game.
- Thus, the first female winner of Tea Brother history is born. Congrats Gabbie!
- ''Billy, I like your dick, but I don't like you.''
- Possibly the first person cast for this season. Gabbie has wanted to play since the middle/end of Tbb1.
- Her win is iconic yet controversial, some may say it was due to a bitter jury against Deeanna, others say it was definitley deserved.
- Gabbie lived up to her intro video! ''i'm not here to make friends, i'm not here to make fans. I'm here to WIN!'' Relive it here! https://tengaged.com/blog/karim/8138687/meet-gabbie-tea-brother-2
- Her Goodbye messages have been iconic.
- She is the only person this season to receive a strike! She missed Sara's eviction due to data issues.
- Her assassin was Heather, the first person evicted this game!
- Iconic moments in the Jury music videos, with up to almost 8 outfit..
- This fairly unknown girl auditioned, and as much as we liked her, mike and I had no idea she would possibly be one of the main characters in this epic season.
- Pretty quiet at the beginning, after being nominated the first 2 weeks, Dee had no choice but to come out of her shell and play.
- Third week she gets HOH, takes this opportunity to further form connections with the house.
- Has an amazing friendship with Eliserose, who becomes her main feminist partner.
- Her HOH was sort of ruined with the diamond veto Sara won, the person Sara put up went home. This was also the week Sara called Deeanna fat in public, and the outrage commenced. The epic rivalry started.
- Instead of laying down, Dee kept fighting, decided to stay strong with all the body shaming, Tengaged's support possibly helped her in that case.
- With Elise, she had a side alliance with both Jack and Billy separately.
- So Elise went @ 10th pre jury, and Dee has noticed her side alliance Jack and Billy did not fight for her to stay, this is when she found out, she only has herself in the game.
- She decided to get away from Billy who was clearly playing all sides, but stuck with Jack who become her next main loyal ally. At this point, they both realized they will need each other (thus the iconic dee/jack partnership evolves).
- Dee's social game is underrated. People think she didn't talk to enough people, but she actually had a good enough relationship with Malibu who never put her up in both HOH's, made a deal with Zack and Jordyn so she wouldn't go on the block (then breaking both those deals to ensure her and her final 2 get to the end).
- Deeanna is for sure the Danielle Reyes to Jack's Jason. (He got 3rd, and her 2nd). Ultimatley, Dee has broken too many jury hearts and couldn't get the majority votes to win. Did she have poor jury management? Did her taco chat friends annoy the houseguests too much? Were the jury just bitter she slayed them all? Should they blame themselves for underestimating her? I think her loss is a combination of all these things. I can't blame the - She got 2nd place at a vote of 5-2 (the 2 people who voted her are Jack and Jordyn).
- At the end, Dee has had the biggest journey, and I am proud to award her the title of TBB queen. This bad bitch NEVER gave up.
Random Iconic Moments:
- The shock of seeing Zack as the intruder, thinking it was going to be riley (bottom gay aussie boy known as rahrah).
- Shaking that ass in the Jury music video no matter how much body shaming came her way.
- Crying during a couple evictions
- Making up with her rival Sara post game. jury but I can't blame her underrated game. A loss is a loss no matter how you see it.
- 2ND PLACE in Tengageds Favorite vote.
Love you queen and thanks for playing. Making final 2 after being nominated week 1, Legend.
CATCH UP ON THE LATEST EPISODES IN HERE (including the..
- *screams to the public* BILLY GOT OUT
- *while mocking billy* THIS IS MY MOMENT BITCH
- Never being nominated post veto
- Always voting with majority
- ICONIC duo with Deeanna. They ran it.
- Sexual tension with Sara.
- Having the most vote out of all male houseguests on Tg's fav vote.
- Only person to open Pandora's box twice. The second one led to Billys demise.
- SOME of his good moves: Getting mal to put up oscar with the help of Jordyn/Steve. Getting Jordyn to evict Steve with the help of his partner in crime Deeanna.
Behind the Scenes:
- Jack was one of the first people cast. He is a master orger and wanted to hide that from the houseguests. Eyomarcus knows him from orgs and contacted billy telling him jack is dangerous.
- We thought him and Sara would get in a showmance. The first call i witnessed as production involved him and Sara on cam together. They later formed an alliance called SJSJ with jordyn and steve. It was short lived, Sara left it then it was called JSJ.
- Jack's other alliance was Hoes Unite with Elise and Deeanna. Altho he sacrificed Elise, Dee became his eventual F2. He gifted both these ladies while in the game.
- Jack loved talking 2 production, Mike got fed up with it but i didn't mind it since i got a gift from it LOL thx jack.
- Definitley a power player this season. Although he voted in majority all game, he did not vote in majority for the winner.
- Has a fan club due to his looks: Led by Alanb1, Garrievans, bbtdfanatic among other thirsty bottoms.
CATCH UP ON THE LATEST EPISODES IN HERE (including the FINAL)
Thankyou to anyone who was rooting for me this season. As a male and being on tengaged usually all 7 females get ranked top 7 but I was an outlier in the statistics and actually got a lot of you guys support. So just thankyou again and if I ever come back expect bigger and better things <3 #tbb2
6) sexgoddx (someone check if thats right LOL)
11) saraj10 (she was kinda good at the finale tbh LOL)
14) aquamarine (im so sorry sweetie)
15) bridgette77 (this hurts)
all in all, i didnt dislike anyone
i was sad with billy disrespecting dee, but i do like him lol dont hate
to all who supported me throughout the season and who made some tough times way better and easier & special s/o to britishromeo17 for stanning me and fighting off my haters 24/7
Ive made tons of new friends and I'm forever grateful to allison and karim for these opportunities.
In the end I lost, but I still think I played a great game:)
All I have to say is I LOVE YOU jackyboy eliserose jordynrose 2beastly and my best friends swadles alanb1 iigalaxyii sam_hamwich
and saraj10 & trust aren't actually awful y'all can stop bullying them ok we made amends pls sara doesn't want to kill herself
and FUCK YOU ROCKER917 YOU CAN SUCK MY FAT TITTIES YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF TRASH
++ THE FINALE https://tengaged.com/blog/Allison/8275145/tea-brother-2-finale