I want to attend the rally on October 6th in Topeka, Kansas but I have a few questions. So for anyone that's maybe ever attended a rally before from Tengaged, maybe you can help?
First off, I don't understand the ticket process.
So you go to the website, put in a phone number and they text you a confirmation thing right? I did that but I don't understand what else to do? It gave me a ticket number but how do you prove you have the ticket when you actually show up? Do you have to show it to them on your phone when you get there? That won't work for me because I don't get internet on my phone. So I just don't understand how I would go there and prove my ticket?
Second I don't know if it's too late?
Apparently tickets started selling 4 days ago and the rally is in 6 days. I read articles that said they sell more tickets then what the arena can hold sometimes so I wouldn't want to show up and have it be full/sold-out drive out for nothing.
Third, when do I show up?
It says doors open at 3:30pm but it doesn't start until 6.30pm? So do I show up right at 3.30? Then that's waiting around for 3 hours doing nothing. Can I show up around 5.30 instead? Or will it be so busy that I should show up even earlier than 3.30? If so, what do I do while I wait for hours?
Fourth and finally, how safe is it?
I already know there will be protesters but is there any risk of danger? Riots? Mass shooting? Bombing? I'm probably being paranoid but you never know. I know once inside the arena it will be more safe. But outside in the parking lot a d waiting in the crowd line, is that safe?
Thank you in advance. :)
Has anyone ever been to a Donald Trump rally?
There's one in a week in Kansas near me and I really want to go but I don't understand how it works!
Like how do you get tickets? I went to the website but how do you verify them when you actually get there? I'm confused by this.
If anyone knows please tell me, thanks!
1. The economy has created nearly 2 million jobs and gained over $8 trillion in wealth since the President’s inauguration.
2. African Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history.
3. The President signed historic tax cuts and relief for hardworking Americans not seen since President Reagan.
4. President Trump’s plan to cut regulations has exceeded “2 out for every 1 in” mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
5. The President has unleashed an American energy boom by ending Obama-era regulations, approving the Keystone pipeline, auctioning off millions of new acres for energy exploration, and opening up ANWR.
6. ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria.
7. President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
8. With President Trump’s encouragement, more member nations are paying their fair share for the common defense in the NATO alliance.
9. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
10. President Trump kept his promise and appointed Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court.
HAPPY CYBER MONDAY!
The official Donald J. Trump website is currently having some #MAGA Cyber Monday deals! Use code "MOREGIVING" to get 30% off ANYTHING.
Offer expires at Midnight tonight!
EDIT: I'm using the discount to buy a few MAGA hats. :)