bc i was actually good at them =) Fuck these new comps now but man i loved getting 2400 in endurance full time, close to 2k on words, 700+ on maze, 1500+ on old numbers, crushing every duel i'd join
I once did crush's and xbadgirlblondex comps on a survivor and we all got banned by the infamous #biodork oh the good ol times
Kinda iconic. R.obbed G.oddess at F3. Very interesting season.
February 23rd, 2009. I had just turned 12 years old three and a half months earlier. I was in sixth grade. I was a Big Brother fanatic.
Tengaged had been active for less than a year, Lexxu was number 1 in the HoF with less than 1000 karma, and Stars 15 was underway (Emmaleigh won in case you were wondering :p)
I remember googling “Big Brother online game” and stumbling upon this site. I made an account and was pretty much instantly hooked.
From the good ‘ole days to the dark ages, I have experienced tengaged pretty much from the beginning and I really never have felt the need to insert myself in a lot of its drama, so from the mind of someone who has always been a bit of an outsider on the site, here is My Tengaged Experience.
Upon joining my first game, I didn’t make any friends. In fact, the whole game was against me. Yes, in a castings. Castings used to actually be taken pretty seriously and I somehow made quite a few enemies in mine, which resulted in a cute 14th place. I almost left the site, but I joined another and won, which is probably where my addiction really began.
In June of 2009, I told my cousin MoreBeastThanYou to join the website and he did. Throughout the remainder of the year, I saw him instantly start to acquire a bit of tengaged fame and get in good with a lot of the “popular” tengagers back in the day. This all culminated when he was voted into the first ever Big Stars Giveaway in late 2009. For anyone who doesn’t know, the Big Stars Giveaway (BSG) was this thing put on by then game coordinator Jubbzy where people who had never competed in Stars before could enter and the tengaged public would vote on who they want to see in the house. There were 3 or 4 voting rounds and I was eliminated in round 1. Yikes.
Seeing Bryan play Stars made me want it even more. It just seemed hella fun idk why. To this day Stars is still my favorite game to play on this site. However, I did not get the chance to play Stars for the first time until April 24th, 2010. I had been on the site for over a year at this point and felt like I was ready for my first Stars game. I did manage to make it to the final 4 with a lot of noob support since it was my first game and I even survived a poll (something I’ve only been able to do one other time in the past 8 years since then thanks Tengaged!)
2010 also saw the rise of The Duel. The Duel was a fantastic game! It didn’t last on the site for very long, but a lot of people had fun with it. To this day, people who remember it still ask for it back, but we got hunger instead, which is a flop game if you ask me, but The Duel shall live on in anyone’s hearts who ever got the opportunity to play it.
Nearing the end of 2010, a lot had happened on tengaged. Scandals, Tengaged Court DISAPPEARING FOREVER RIP TENGAGED COURT, and some of the top groups of that time going toe to toe.
If you were wondering, the top groups of that era were..
Thanks for asking that question Paige5459 haha
If instead of 2013 when it actually happened the Tengaged Apocalypse of #BioDork happened today, would you have fallen victim and gotten banned in the Apocalypse?
For me personally, I probably would have with my Karma.
I have been asked on behalf of randomize to announce these as he's quite busy. I hope you guys love what we have been working on!
1) The Duel will be returning tomorrow night! After much discussion we have finally decided on bringing the game half of you hated and half of you have never played back! This time will be slightly different however. Firstly the unenroll button will remain active throughout the entire game, so if you think you're about to lose a duel you can just hop right out of the game and get your T$ back! We think this is a very fair addition as many new users will be scared of facing higher level players in a duel as they have more experience with how to use the cheat engine. The second big addition is that only one duel will be played at a time, much like The Hunger Games, and there won't be a time limit on how long the 'days' last. This is also fair as it means the players who get in can take their time and casually play the game around their real life.
2) #BioDork will be returning to fill the vacant position of #Tengaged_Moderation. We hope that you will all welcome him back, especially since we all know he was the best past moderator and fits the role perfectly!
3) We know a lot of you users play on this website in 12-13 hour sittings and we realize it can be a struggle to find time for those 'real life responsibilities' such as eating. This is why we are introducing a new feature to the website called 'T-Delivery'. The process is simple, if you're getting a bit peckish or just fancy some fried chicken, head over to the T-Delivery page and our system will automatically display menus of your local fast food delivery services! What's even better is that you don't even need to leave the Tengaged website, all of the ordering can be done directly through us! (Hidden charges may apply... umm... we're not sure why or where exactly the money goes... algorithm issues?)
4) Weekly design giveaway! A much requested feature by newer users that we're so happy to announce. The process works just like the Stars raffle seat, you buy a ticket and are entered into a random draw. The winner each week gets to choose one of my beautiful smoke designs that will permanently be worn on your avatar! :)
5) New websites! We are so happy to finally be opening new versions of Tengaged worldwide! 124 of the 196 countries worldwide will receive their own, language specific, version of Tengaged to play on and you are expected to use the correct language on each website. Finally all of you Burmese speakers will have your own community!
We really hope you enjoy these updates guys, they will be implemented as soon as possible, some time within the next 4 to 6 years! :)