This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

OMG TRIBAL FOR F4

Topic » OMG TRIBAL FOR F4

1255 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
1255 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
inhinmn
1255 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Woops
1255 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
okay
1255 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
the haunt island ticket was a legit thing shawn wnated to do, but we heavily vetoed it. idk how x knew it existed but? he doesnt have it
1255 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hot
1255 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
OKAY ILL READ THE VOTES
1255 days 6 hours ago
FireX
I quit
1255 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Tribal cancelled 馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶
1255 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
no
1255 days 6 hours ago
evelyng99
Ok tengaged it is time I move on in the last few hours I have learned a couple things and I think I really need to leave this site I have 4 F's in school and this site is super toxic I need to stay away from what I used to deal with daily I will still be around on Skype and things but Tengaged has put a lot on me and has made me feel so upset recently MOST people are toxic and harmful and I do not need that for me and my mental well being

People say some really fucked up shit because there behind a screen and one day I hope you find the peace that you are seeking but being out here saying harmful and hateful things IS NEVER a solution most people on this site are adults and still say stupid things

I will be adding anyone that I feel will only be a good asset to my life on skype if you wish to stay into contact with me drop your skypes and after this blog expires I will most likely never be back on this site.

Some people I have meet and will always cherish the countless and fun games we played and or me hosting them
1255 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
first vote
1255 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
........................x\x\x
xd

e
de
re
ht43yh9pupr23oijhfcte
5b
g
v

t3
t

t

vg3
3vg
g4

4rf4
fr4
fr44
fr4
rf
rffr
r4f
fr
3v
thbtgrtb546
6yby

tv33
y
y6y6

y6
v
5b
y
y45
yn
n3
n3

r
gr
htr

ht5
trg

gb
h

y5
tgw
v
v5
54t54
gtr

tg4
tgt
tg

gt
t5

tg5tg
5t
t54
tg

54r54
t4453t5
4j
uk6i

ky
ht
]gbf3bdqw39r2bd
1255 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
x.
1255 days 6 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Ok tengaged it is time I move on in the last few hours I have learned a couple things and I think I really need to leave this site I have 4 F's in school and this site is super toxic I need to stay away from what I used to deal with daily I will still be around on Skype and things but Tengaged has put a lot on me and has made me feel so upset recently MOST people are toxic and harmful and I do not need that for me and my mental well being

People say some really fucked up shit because there behind a screen and one day I hope you find the peace that you are seeking but being out here saying harmful and hateful things IS NEVER a solution most people on this site are adults and still say stupid things

I will be adding anyone that I feel will only be a good asset to my life on skype if you wish to stay into contact with me drop your skypes and after this blog expires I will most likely never be back on this site.

Some people I have meet and will always cherish the countless and fun games we played and or me hosting them
1255 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
second vote
fe
g
f
g
g
g
g

g
g
g
g
g

g

g
g
g
tg

t

g
g
g
g
t

g
g
g
g
g
g

gg
g
g
g
g

g
g

g
g
g
g
g
g

g

g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g

gg

g
g

g
g

g
g
g

g
g

g

g
g
g

g
g
g
g

billy

open group

Fire Survivor: Rise Against the Shawn

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!