This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Reunion

Topic » The Reunion

1288 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
*the camera opens on a brightly lit stage, where many of the contestants on this season sit. In the middle is Alanis, grinning at the camera*
Alanis: Hey guys! After all of the fights, friendships, and eliminations, this is the first time all of our contestants have been in the same room in months. Let’s see what they’ve been up to since, shall we?
1288 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
(Posting can now begin)
1288 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
*Julie waves looking around at the crowd*
1288 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia smiles at the other contestants and the crowd*
1288 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
Alanis: So, Julie, you and Acacia seemed to have a pretty fierce rivalry the last stretch of the competition, but you seemed to have become more friendly by the Finals. Where do the two of you stand now?
1288 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
Alanis: Jesy! It’s so good to see you. How have you been the last couple of months, what have you been up to?
1288 days 13 hours ago
adamslater19
Jesy : i've been good, I've been back on towie again because i bring the entertainment, and as you can see, I've had a bit of work done on my lips, so yeah, But also i've got myself a hunk
1288 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia smiles warmly at Jesy*

Alanis: Oh? And who is this new beau you speak of?
*she notices Acacia’s smile for Jesy*
Alanis: And how has your relationship with Acacia been since the house? Still thicks as thieves?
1288 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
(Acacia arriving with her check)
https://media1.tenor.com/images/0f9acf170e0af2e1dff74580a261043f/tenor.gif?itemid=8050083
1288 days 13 hours ago
adamslater19
Jesy : I'm dating Reality Star Joss Mooney and Me and Acacia have kept in touch and been out drinking
1288 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
*Grant can't wait to tell the cast on how he and Elvira are expecting their first zombie baby*
1288 days 13 hours ago
Scarelet
*August sits quietly with his signature smile that always pissed Acacia off*
1288 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis raises an eyebrow*
Alanis: Ooh he’s cute! Good for you girl! And have you kept up with Fox?

*she turns to Grant*
Alanis: And Grant, what have you been up to since the Finals? Any interesting developments?

*she looks at Acacia*
Alanis: And Acacia, you can answer that question as well.
1288 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis smiles at August*
Alanis: And what have you been up to, August? I’ll admit, I was surprised that no one caught onto the fact that you were gay. Though I may have had a bit of an advantage.
1288 days 13 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy looks at Alanis*
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aCT0xgrO9JNbx8Q/giphy.gif
Who?

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!