This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 Challenges

Topic » Episode 6 Challenges

1318 days 3 hours ago
dvs194
Hey guys! Time for the Final Challenges!

Challenge 1: Strength/Agility. Select from *200-300*, target is between **350-400**

Challenge 2: Endurance. Select from *200-300*, target is between *350-400*

Challenge 3: Intellect/Composure. Select from *200-300*, target is between *350-400*

Post your numbers in this order, or if you don’t please indicate which challenge each number is for.

Number submissions end at 4 PM CST today
1318 days 3 hours ago
dvs194
Challenge 1: 300
Challenge 2: 285
Challenge 3: 300
1318 days 1 hour ago
Symmetry888
1318 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
Challenge 1: 300
Challenge 2: 274
Challenge 3: 296
1317 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
1317 days 22 hours ago
Katherinee_
1317 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
1) 296
2) 288
3) 300
1317 days 21 hours ago
dvs194
**Day 27**

*a black Torsus Praetorian rolls along a dirt road, pulling into a small clearing*
*Alanis smiles at the finalists as they step out of the bus*
Alanis: Hey guys!
*the finalists all say their hellos*
Alanis: Alright, so the final will be split into three days of challenges. For today’s challenge, you will each be assigned a color. You will each follow the 10-mile path ahead at whatever pace you choose, collecting your flags in your pack as you go. At each 2-mile mark there will be a checkpoint challenge. Over the course of this race, you must complete at least 3 of the 5 checkpoints. Only one person can do a checkpoint at a time, so you can choose to skip one if it is occupied, but keep in mind you must complete 3. If you reach the finish and have not completed your 3 checkpoints, you will have to backtrack to complete ones you didn’t do, no shortcuts. Everyone must finish today’s challenge, and your times will be recorded and go towards deciding who wins the Challenge, so complete it as quickly as you can. Everyone understand?
1317 days 21 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia nods at Alanis, tying her hair back*
Acacia (Confessional): It seems it’s a good thing I kept up my fitness routine in the villa. 16 kilometers and it’s just the first day of this final? Bloody hell.
1317 days 21 hours ago
dvs194
*Everyone stands at the starting line, their first flags attached to their packs (Acacia has pink, Destiny has orange, Ashley has green, Elvira has grey, Julie has blue, Grant has black)*
Alanis: Remember everyone, there is a flag every half mile to help you pace yourself. Don’t use up your energy too quickly, you do yourself no good if you burn out early on and struggle to finish. Good luck, I’ll see you at the finish line.
*she sounds the horn. Grant takes off at a fast pace, taking the lead, while the rest of the girls follow behind at their own paces*
1317 days 21 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Ashley is focused*
1317 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia runs up to the first checkpoint as Grant sprints off from it, having completed it already. She sees that it is a strength-based checkpoint, and she smirks, skipping it and continuing along the path*
Acacia (Confessional): I mean, I’ve held my own in strength challenges for the most part, but I’m not about to burn valuable time on it when there are other checkpoints I’m bound to be better suited for.

—————

*Grant starts wincing because of a side stitch, having gone too hard too quickly without proper technique. He pushes forward*

—————

*Julie and Ashley have been almost keeping pace with each other, both looking at the strength challenge and moving past it*

—————

*Elvira passes the strength checkpoint shortly afterwards, choosing not to do it as well*

—————

*Destiny reaches the strength checkpoint, beginning to do it*
Destiny (Confessional): Shit, I’m already in last because I had to stop and retie my shoes, might as well get a checkpoint done, give me a bit more time to work with.
*being the strongest girl left in the challenge, she gets it done in good time, moving on with one checkpoint down*
1317 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Grant stops for breath at the 3.5 mile mark, breathing haggardly and clutching his side*
Grant (Confessional): Dammit! Alanis said something about not going too fast and I didn’t listen. I don’t do this running shit, I lift. Obviously. *flexes*

—————

*Acacia passes up Grant, offering him a small smile*
Acacia: Keep going babes, set a manageable pace.
*she moves past him, heading towards the second checkpoint*

—————

*Ashley passes Grant as well, Julie shortly after her. Grant takes a deep breath, stretching before continuing to run*

—————

*Elvira sees Grant up ahead of her starting to run again. A few meters behind her, Destiny is making an effort to catch up to the goth girl*

—————

*Acacia reaches the second checkpoint, seeing it has to do with balance. She quickly gets it done, getting her first checkpoint done and keeping moving*
1317 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Ashley reaches the balance checkpoint as Acacia leaves it. She gets it done at lightning speed, continuing on her way. A few minutes later, Julie does the same*

—————

*Grant reaches the balance checkpoint, nodding and starting to attempt it*
Grant (Confessional): I figure, if I get all of my checkpoints out of the way on the first three I can just pass the last two to the finish.
*being not well-versed in endurance and balance, Grant visibly struggles, but is too set in his strategy*

—————

*Elvira and Destiny see Grant floundering on the balance checkpoint, both passing it by*
Elvira (Confessional): I’ll need to do the last three checkpoints no matter what they are, but seeing how weak he looks up there and how long he could end up spending here I’ll take my chances and not wait.
1317 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
*Julie keeps doing her focusing on the challenge intently*

Confessional: I got to stay in this. No matter how far off I am from someone they might slip up and they may be a perfect opening for me to succeed
*She smirks*
1317 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia reaches the third checkpoint, one focusing on precision throwing. She begins attempting it*

—————

*Ashley and Julie run up to the third checkpoint as Acacia is in the process of doing it. Ashley keeps running to the next checkpoint*
Ashley (Confessional): The trees are telling me to let Julie have this.
*Julie decides to stand back and wait. Acacia finishes, nodding at Julie as she continues along the path. Julie is shown to have made the right decision when she gets all of the throws perfectly after only a couple tries, continuing after the other girls*

—————

*Elvira gets to the throwing challenge a few minutes later, beginning to work on it. Destiny runs up as she works, taking a break to breathe*

—————

*Grant finally finishes the balance checkpoint, huffing with irritation as he keeps moving*
Grant (Confessional): I’m thinking that wasn’t such a good idea after all.

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!