This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: A Whole New World

Topic » Episode 1: A Whole New World

1355 days ago
dvs194
*a camera moves through a sprawling modern villa, before reaching a wall of windows facing out overlooking a lush forest view (think very Ex Machina)*
https://cdn.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/stunning-hotel-views.png
*the view shifts to a bus heading down a secluded wooded road, eventually parking*
*the contestants pile out donned in their Challenge gear, looking ready to compete and checking out their competition*
*a gorgeous woman walks up, smiling at the contestants*
???: Good morning Challengers! Are we feeling excited?
*collective cheers and whoops, except for Elvira who looks significantly less excited than those around her*
???: This is going to be fun! For any of you who don’t know, my name is Alanis Esposito and I will be your host for this little game. So, are we ready to get started?
*everyone looks like they’re getting hyped up*
Alanis: Well... I’m afraid we have some business to attend to first. It just wouldn’t do to have all of you going into this things alone. So you’ll all be split into... Teams!
*the contestants’ eyes all widen and they look around*
Alanis: But before you can find out who your teammate is, you will be competing in our first challenge. So do your best, because no one is going to be particularly happy about being paired with the worst performer.
*smiles at them*
Alanis: Let’s get started, shall we?

(So, yes there will be randomly selected pairs at the beginning of this show. I will be announcing them at the same time as I announce the results from the first Challenge this afternoon (meaning you *and* your partners’ guesses will both factor into how well you do). All Challenges and Eliminations will be taking place on a separate forum to make it easier to look back on them instead of having to search through the pages of RP lol.

This page will be opened up for RP after the first Challenge’s results are revealed this evening. I will let you all know when posting can begin)
1354 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
*the bus pulls up to the forest villa. Inside there are two rooms with five bunk beds apiece, an open floor plan living area and kitchen, two lounges with couches, an indoor gym, a deck on the second floor overlooking the back yard, a rock-lined salt water pool surrounded by loungers and day beds on the ground floor (and surrounded by a glass cover bc we don’t want leaves)*

(You may now start posting. The Tribunal needs to send their nominations to me by tomorrow at 4 PM for the elimination)
1354 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
Steps off the bus and looks around*
1354 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox runs into the villa with his bag looking for a room-
1354 days 17 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy heads inside and finds a room*
1354 days 17 hours ago
Scarelet
*August heads inside to get a room!*
1354 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
-He places his bag on a lower bunk bed-

Confessional- The last time you seen me America, I got my heart broken on national tv and now its fuck love and go get that money.
1354 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*yasmin heads inside screaming she rushes to get a bad*
1354 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia steps off the bus, heavy-looking bag slung over her shoulder*
*she smiles at Alyxandria*
Acacia: Well, teammate, let’s go find a room, shall we?
*she winks at her, heading into the villa*
1354 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
*Walks Into the Villa*
Oh my god look at this Villa!
*She walks down the hall glancing around for a room*
1354 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at Acacia then follows her with my bag *
1354 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*yasmin goes into the 2nd bedroom she takes one of the bottom bunks*
1354 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox exits his room, looking around the rest of the house-
1354 days 17 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan looks around the house*

Confessional - So i'm from the UK, This is definitely a new experience for me, But i've always trained my body mentally and physically, So i'm excited for this season of the challenge
1354 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
*Faith steps into the villa with her bag and looks around*

CF: O-M-G I can't believe I'm actually here! This is so exciting! *does a little dance* America, I'm telling you right now, y'all are NOT prepared.
1354 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira sighs picking a top bunk bed and laying in it big time depressed.

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!