This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: The Final Countdown

Topic » Episode 6: The Final Countdown

1292 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
*the finalists all desperately drink water at their campsite for the night, having run ten miles through the rocky forest*

Acacia (Confessional): I鈥檓 quite glad to have gotten a nice lead for myself today, really. I find it quite affirming, but I can鈥檛 let myself get cocky. Julie was right behind me, she'll be hungry to try to get better times than me now, as will everyone else.

*Acacia takes a last sip of water before heading over to the bus, grabbing a tent and sleeping bag and beginning to set it up near the outside of the clearing*
1292 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
(Aight y鈥檃ll, I have some homework to get done before the due date in a couple hours so I need to focus on that for a bit. I鈥檒l be back on later馃構)
1292 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
*Julie walks around the camp grounds glancing at the others*
That was something
1292 days 17 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Ashley sees Julie and hugs her*
You did amazing today!! Congrats!
1292 days 17 hours ago
KingGeek
*Destiny begins setting up her tent, taking her time due to her exhaustion*
1292 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
I tried to follow that comet you told me about shit worked
1292 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
*Grant is laying on the side, clutching his kneecaps*
1292 days 15 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia is sitting in the entrance to her tent, sipping a cup of water, and looking out at the camp*
1292 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
You doing ok Grant?
*she looks around*

Confessional: I鈥檓 low key baffled at the perfomance today. I鈥檓 sure people didn鈥檛 expect me to perform well not being in an elimination and not having much challenge wins. But we are at the end so I鈥檓 trying to push forward
1292 days 15 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia sips her water, seeing Julie and Grant talking. She notes that Grant looks like he鈥檚 in pain*
Acacia (Confessional): I鈥檓 quite worried about Grant. He really overexerted himself today, he may well have caused some sort of injury.
1292 days 14 hours ago
Piddu
I can't see anything...
*His eyes are closed thats why*

Confessional: The only thing bruised about me right now is my ego.
1292 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
Ahh ok
*She nods*
We are only one day in and it鈥檚 been pretty wild don鈥檛 you guys think?
*she looks around speaking to who ever is up*
1292 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia nods, pulling her jacket tighter around her as it starts getting more chilly*
Acacia: Today was certainly eventful. I wonder how much more intense it鈥檚 going to get from here?
1292 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
Oh yea that鈥檚 what I鈥檓 saying today was really intense but it was fun to seeing everyone pushing
1292 days 10 hours ago
Symmetry888
Confessional: "At least I didn't do as bad as Grant." She shrugs.
1292 days 9 hours ago
dvs194
**Day 28**

*Acacia lays in her sleeping bag, listening to the crickets and frogs and whatnot*
Acacia (Confessional): I am feeling a little lonely, yeah. I have some mates here, but let鈥檚 be real my mains were Fox and Jesy. *pulls her jacket tighter around herself*
Acacia (Confessional): It鈥檚 odd, but in a way I miss them more than Jay, for some reason. I think I just felt quite distant from him in the villa and I鈥檓 not sure where we鈥檒l be when I go home.
*sighs*
Acacia (Confessional): With everyone gone, and those of us left focused so hard on this competition it seems like it might be the perfect time to think about that, funny enough.
*she gives the camera operator a look*
Acacia (Confessional): Think this is long enough for a confessional, mate? Shite. It鈥檚 bloody freezing, I鈥檓 going to curl back up in my tent.

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!