This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE & REUNION

Topic » FINALE & REUNION

47 days 14 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
aw thank u for the award!
47 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Thank you all so much for a great first season!
Keep in touch!

Feel free to talk among yourselves here or ask any questions you'd like :)
47 days 14 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
questions for tyler!

1. what was your favorite moment of the season?
2. What was the worst read made by someone in the game?
3. Who would you have voted to win?
47 days 14 hours ago
Robson704
did chandler tell you who he was targetting or who he was most loyal to?
47 days 14 hours ago
Robson704
and obviously, please show us how people were voting on each round, some of the split votes are mystery for me until this moment
47 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
1. what was your favorite moment of the season?
I loved the house chat blow ups lol (thank you ambrose) I also loved how quickly everyone decided to play so hard.

2. What was the worst read made by someone in the game?
Idk if there was one worst read but I will say that the flip to vote kevin and keep zach really surprised me. I was also blown away that Alfie, the winner, could've been evicted 4 different times this season.

3. Who would you have voted to win?
This is tough, they both played great but different games. Alfie I thought played a better social game. At some points towards the end I thought he was inact tho lol. Oliver played a bit of a better physical game winning the second most comps this season. It's a toss up so I think the jury vote sums it up
47 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
did chandler tell you who he was targeting or who he was most loyal to?
I did start to get good confessionals from Chandler towards the end. I know he came across as a wild card but from my view it seems like he thought everything out before he made a move. Definitely a very interesting player to follow this season.

And yes, a picture of voting chart will be sent to group chat
47 days 13 hours ago
EvictionFreak
1. Who is your FAVORITE PLAYER? *cough cough*
2. Whats your favorite confessional?
3. Who do you root for all season long?
47 days 12 hours ago
Tbart
1. Who is your FAVORITE PLAYER? *cough cough*
I had such an amazing cast. Lots of old friends like Cody Joey Ben and Steve. But I definitely loved getting to know you and I truly believe you are one of the NICEST people on tengaged :)
2. Whats your favorite confessional?
You and Robbie both had a very funny one about rats hahahaha

3. Who do you root for all season long?
I alway love rooting for an underdog. I was never rooting against anyone but I always enjoy a mix up. I also want the best players to represent this season towards the end. I was bummed when players like Joey, Cody, and Zach the first time were evicted as soon as they were.

open group

Tbart's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!