This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final HOH Part 2

Topic » Final HOH Part 2

49 days 13 hours ago
Tbart
Live following part 1
49 days 13 hours ago
Tbart
This HOH comp will feature a combination of several past Tbart BB comps. It’s called “Fight For Your Life” and here’s how it works:

On my go you will each go to your own forum with your name on it. You will spam it until it gets EXACTLY 50 posts. (keep in mind there is already one post in it so you need 49 spams)

Once completed you must get THREE tengaged users (no former tbart bb players) to mail me your name. I will only accept mails after you complete the 50 post spam.
Once I post in THIS FORUM that I’ve received 3 mails with your name, you will be sent via SKYPE a link to a 24 piece puzzle. Complete the puzzle and send a picture to me including your tengaged profile via SKYPE.

The first person to complete all 3 of these steps will move on to the final part of the HOH!

Any questions please ask.
49 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
Ugh Oliver's gonna beat me
49 days 13 hours ago
Tbart
Let me know when you are here and ready oliver and alfie. It's a lot to read so feel free to ask questions
49 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
I am good to go
49 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
if he doesn't turn up can i auto win?
49 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
im gonna brb and get something to eat real quick. if im not back for part 3 someone skype message me  or feel free to ring my skype and ill be here !!
49 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
unless oliver doesnt show.... o.0
49 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
*prays*
49 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
I mean I am not beating Zach in anything so
49 days 13 hours ago
Tbart
I'll give him 5 minutes or so to comment
49 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
oh hes's in the wrong forum LOL
49 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
Nobody tell him sh
49 days 13 hours ago
EvictionFreak
oh hey
49 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
Glad you could join us
49 days 13 hours ago
Tbart
I'll give you a couple minutes to read and understand.
Reminder don't start spamming until I say go

open group

Tbart's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!