This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 Rankings

Topic » Episode 7 Rankings

1297 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
Rank em from 1-9, due by the end of Episode 7 (Saturday at 6:30).

Admir
Ben
Daniel
Dino
James
John
Nolan
Patrick
Will
1297 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
1. Admir
2. John
3. Daniel
4. Dino
5. Will
6. James
7. Patrick
8. Nolan
9. Ben
1297 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
I’m back.

1) John- I think he made a very bold move with this HoH this week. I think he is eliminating a potential winner. I think whoever survives and Daniel will be taking him out next week. Thank you for making a mark, regulator.

2) Admir- I feel like I only see him in the VL confessionals now, so I hope he pulls through.

3) Dino- forever stanning, sorry bout it

4)  Daniel- I wasn’t here last week, PACK YOUR BAGS DINO will be iconic for the rest of time. It would’ve been funnier if you left this week after not putting him up. I feel like he’s more visible than the others

5) James- for John to be taking shots at big names, James did very well to avoid being up.

6) patrick- he didn’t nom me in a charity crookies so here. I don’t know what he’s doing.

7) Nolan- I have bias so I won’t sink him like I probably should. He’s feeling kind of like a goat but maybe just wants to go under the radar????

8) will- for him to be nominated I kind of expected more spice, but maybe he’s just trying to be a good pawn and hope no one takes a shot. How did that work for Ze’ev again?

9) Ben- unfortunately he’s kind of looking like a casting flop. And he’s probably going far because who wants to waste a round on him right now with all the big personalities left?
1297 days 9 hours ago
Spark_
1 - Admir
2 - Dino
3 - James
4 - John
5 - Daniel
6 - Will
7 - Nolan
8 - Patrick
9 - Ben

open group

GGH Joker's Rating Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!