This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Uzbekistan

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

565 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
1. Compare each jurors and the 3 finalists including yourselves to a Survivor player and why?
I'm sorry, I'm not that strong of a fan of the actual show. I enjoy watching it, but I only know the most visible players.

2. Out of the jurors who would be the most deserving winner?
That's a tough one, there are a few contenders. I would say Devyn, because I felt like they had a strong grasp of this game and would have done a lot better if things were slightly different.
565 days ago
Jacadeux
Question for all three:

Why do you deserve the vote against the other 2 you sit with tonight?

I would like everyone to ask themselves this question. Would these other two be here without me? Would I be here without them? I believe that it was a handful of moves made by me which ensured that my allies made it far into the game. I believe that without them, I still would have succeeded.

what was a move you believe got you here today, and how should it earn jury’s vote?
The largest single move made independently by me was the Devyn vote. Spending hours hunting to locate 5 half-idols answered a lot of questions for me, but I could not be sure that a power would not be played causing me to find myself in a minority vote. I went against Tim's wishes to pass out coins in a way that furthered not only my game, but my allies as well. This allowed me to lie to the correct people to get an outcome which I desired.
565 days ago
Jacadeux
So, my questions are mainly for Drew and Jimmy. But, Tim feel free to chime in.

Tim unarguably had a huge influence in this game from the very beginning. He had his hand in basically everyone’s eviction. Jimmy and Drew, why do you feel like you deserve to win? What background moves did you make, or did you just do whatever Tim told you to do?

Yes, Tim was right there at every single changeover from competition to tribal. Yes, Tim fearlessly announced his targets asap. But in almost every case, Tim was just announcing the obvious. Votes were based on competition abilities, trustworthiness, and willingness to make surprise moves. Everyone could see what needed to be done, and some of us did the hard work of making it happen. Who is most valuable to an operation? The CEO or the workers who go to work to make things happen? It is entirely true that Tim's brash and direct nature deserves credit. It is entirely possible that I did too well of a job playing under the radar and using Tim as my shield. Moves I made independently:

-) Spent hours hunting and gathering half-idols. Not necessarily so I had them, but so I had an idea of where they were.
-) Spent coins to people that I needed to believe in me.
-) Worked hard in competitions, while Tim threw a couple. I literally almost made the move against him when he threw the simon says comp.
-) Prevented the need to use my advantage of steal-a-vote for several rounds by deceiving people, even though Tim's plans often included me playing it.
565 days ago
lionsden121
I only threw the one comp because I didn't want to waste and advantage on the other two. It was a lot easier to take out matty on our side than to risk the 2 2 on the other side
565 days ago
Zeptis
I have 2 questions. One for Drew and one for Jimmy

Drew: It’s clear that everyone believes Jimmy and Tim played very upfront games. They were very active, and they were always on everybody’s radar. You on the other hand, at least from my perspective played a very passive game. I clearly can’t say your game wasn’t affective as you’re in the final 3 and I’m not. But that being said, what moves that I wasn’t aware of did you make YOURSELF that didn’t involve either Jimmy or Tim telling you to do it. Why should I vote for you when you’re up against Jimmy and Tim, when from where I stand, they controlled the entire game and you were just along for the ride.

Jimmy: you’ve stated several times that you wanted to get Tim out of the game because he was a threat. You said you were waiting until the end of the game to do it, you were waiting specifically until he was on jury I guess. Despite this, Tim is still sitting in the final three. I know for a fact that you’ve had ample opportunity to pull the trigger. Yet the gun is still sitting on the table in front of your fully loaded and stone cold. Instead it seems you completely content voting out whoever TIM needed you to. So, I guess my question is, what benefit did letting the single person in this game who had any chance at beating you in the final vote get so far, let alone the final 3?

I guess I have a question for Tim too. I’ve reflected back on the round I was eliminated to see what made it so obvious I was gonna try to vote you out. I think I know where I went wrong, but I want to hear it from your perspective. What did I do wrong?
564 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
This move starts the round before your boot where ole goes. I was planning to split it 3 3. I came to you saying we should split and you hard-core pretty much wanted no votes on koko. This alerted me to the fact that you might have a deal with koko. I think if koko doesn't use her safety without power there I think it's 3 3 and on the revote koko goes there unless ole gets medevaced.

Anyways I talk with wender and Drew about it and they were also getting sketchy vibes with you. For me it was killing two birds with one stone. We no longer needed a 6 person alliance and I had already lost trust in you. So I combined those two things and built more trust with wender and drew to get you out.

Long story short I think it was your hesitancy to put votes on koko the round prior that started your downfall. The only thing I can think you could have done different is just upfront agree with us then play ur idol on koko after the safety without a vote is used.

Thanks Jeff!
564 days 21 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy: you’ve stated several times that you wanted to get Tim out of the game because he was a threat. You said you were waiting until the end of the game to do it, you were waiting specifically until he was on jury I guess. Despite this, Tim is still sitting in the final three. I know for a fact that you’ve had ample opportunity to pull the trigger. Yet the gun is still sitting on the table in front of your fully loaded and stone cold. Instead it seems you completely content voting out whoever TIM needed you to. So, I guess my question is, what benefit did letting the single person in this game who had any chance at beating you in the final vote get so far, let alone the final 3?

Due to the information I had, I was one of the few who actually knew when the right times to take Tim out would be. Tim was ready with advantages to play them at opportune times and I knew what the outcomes would be for those who tried. I chose to stay in a majority alliance through much of the game, allowing me to focus my deception on people outside of it. It was an alliance i was a founding member of, and as it was advantageous to me, I did not want to break it up.

The best times for me to have turned on Tim was at F6 and F3.

At F6, I hate to lay blame, but for my plan to work, I needed Oliver to communicate with me. Unfortunately, he ghosted me at the exact time I needed him most. He did not believe me that I was more aligned with him than Tim in our core alliance, and decided to make moves without me. Had I played my steal on anyone but what Tim expected me to, his idol would be played. Wenders vote would not be counted and koko and my vote alone would not have carried the vote. People chose to fear my relationship with Tim at a critical juncture of the game and they paid the price. At F5, had Tim not won immunity, he would have been safe via idol. At F4, he would have beaten wender in a fire making challenge.

I had planned for a good long time to beat Tim at F3 and not take him to the end, and I was wholly convinced it would be a F2 after so many back-to-back F3s.

Unlike many of the people on the Jury, I was not going to vote for Tim until I was sure of the numbers.
564 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Random aside id love to see the voting history of this season.

open group

C&A Survivor XXI: Wild West

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!