This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Sponsorship Islands

Topic » REUNION | Sponsorship Islands

629 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Grats kiki
629 days 1 hour ago
tokio
That's a wrap in our reunion!

Once again thank you for playing a even bigger thank you for being here.

We love you all so much! Thanks for the VL support!

I will add the new players in the discord VL now.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

LOVE YOU ALL!
629 days 1 hour ago
chameleoneyes
Thank you for everything Tokio!
629 days 1 hour ago
mddarwisyyy
Thank you for an amazing season hosts and players 鉂わ笍
629 days 1 hour ago
5651Omar
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE! I am honored to represent this season!
628 days 22 hours ago
5651Omar
Hi, I am officially off work and have caught up!

I want to say, Thank YOU to Tokio for hosting one of my favorite, if not my favorite game on Tengaged thus far. After 12 years on this website, I finally have earned a Survivor crown! Tyler and Chamele, I absolutely love you both and can鈥檛 wait to get beers with you guys and talk about this season together and laugh. The way the season ended in a 3-3-2 vote, just really solidified how amazing we worked together and so happy we all got awarded in that way. Also, thank you to the cast for being so understanding and respectful of our friendship and our gameplay, and thank you guys for awarding me Player of the Season and the Most Social Player - it genuinely means a lot to me. I鈥檓 not entirely too sure if I鈥檒l ever return, but if I do return for a Heroes vs Villains or a Winners at War, I hope to make you all proud. Thank you.

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!