This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Sponsorship Islands

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

620 days 13 hours ago
VanHow10
Bs bs bs u know it!

Literally none of this is BS. I've gotten so many comments about my performance in Brady's from this cast. If you and I had tried to play as secret allies, it would have completely blown up in both of our faces. I'm just unclear on what even could be bs about this statement
620 days 13 hours ago
VanHow10
I don't deny that I was a bad ally to you. But it's unassailably true that the people in this game knew that you and I were just top allies in the most recent game I played
620 days 13 hours ago
5651Omar
Kiki, girl. Just vote and leave us alone. I voted you out so I wouldn’t have to deal with you. I blocked you, so I wouldn’t have to deal with you. I hope our paths never cross again because you are a complete nut job that needs to find out why she’s so angry.
620 days 13 hours ago
5651Omar
Kiki, you are a BULLY. You have bullied so many people and will continue to bully and harass so many people. I wish we went to tribal day one, so I could’ve voted you off and not have to deal with you. The way you have treated this cast and harassed this cast is absolutely unacceptable and inexcusable. Please leave us all alone, and never reach out to us again. Please calm down and tell yourself it’s just an online game. And please try to find happiness in your life, because this website is not it for you. It just causes so much anger in you.
620 days 13 hours ago
mddarwisyyy
I hope everyone finds peace after the reunion. I do not want to tear down any finalists for their gameplay. I want to congratulate them again for making it to the end. I am here to spread one last positive vibes before we start the reunion. Congratulations to all 3 of you and may the best player win!!!! ❤️
620 days 13 hours ago
VanHow10
Dar!!!!

open group

C&A Survivor XXI: Wild West

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!