This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Sponsorship Islands

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

628 days 10 hours ago
5651Omar
2. Omar! You played a hell of a game.. I actually respected the game you played. However iā€™m a little upset that you came here with a pre-made/real life friends. Which put most of the casts to a disadvantage. I want to give props that you guys managed to stay undetected. If you had not had your friends here with you, will you ever stay loyal to me and keep the pinky promise that we made in DAY1 or will you take me out? And if youre keeping me, do you think youā€™ll win? Why?

ā€¢ Thank you Dar! And, yes and no about having a disadvantage. Kiki, TJ and Gabs also came into this game together and we all saw how their games turned out, Iā€™d also like to add that  I didnā€™t receive any votes against me this entire season, and thatā€™s not due to having a premade, that was due to my great social game. So, yes - I had an advantage coming in here with people I trusted, but at the same time - I donā€™t think that should discredit the game I played.

As for the question, Iā€™d love to say yes. I wouldā€™ve stayed loyal to you and I probably wouldā€™ve gone to the end with you and Yan. I genuinely thought of you guys as my day 1 allies and wouldā€™ve love to have to gone to the end with you both. I swear that my pinky promise with you was for me to go as far as I could with you in this game, and not to the final 3, so I do apologize if I did say final 3 because my intention wasnā€™t to break that pinky promise.

Do I think Iā€™d win? Yes and no. I feel very confident in the game Iā€™ve played, I made connections with everyone, made alliances with the right people who put their trust in me, constructed some the biggest blindsides in the game,  I won immunities when I had to, and I found an idol; and I still managed to not really be on anyones radar receiving 0 votes. Not because I played poorly, but because of how well connected I was with everyone. The reason Iā€™m saying no, is because I canā€™t control the jury. If the jury had wanted to vote for you - they wouldā€™ve, but I definitely do believe I had a really big shot at winning against you. At the end of the day, I think I played this game to the best of my ability, and I wouldnā€™t have minded sitting at the end with anyone because Iā€™m just so proud of the way I played this season, and felt like I genuinely couldā€™ve won against anyone if the jury respected my game. Thank you.
628 days 10 hours ago
5651Omar
Patrick, Iā€™ll answer your question when I have a break at work, but I do promise it is seen and on my mind.
628 days 9 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Perfect thanks omar!!
628 days 8 hours ago
mddarwisyyy
Thank you for your reply, Omar!

@tyler and @cham i would love to hear from you two too :D!
628 days 8 hours ago
VanHow10
Hey, y'all. Been working but I have a break so I'm going to get to these questions rn
628 days 8 hours ago
VanHow10
Also, Patrick: I've seen your question and I'm working on my answer to it but it is an extra tough q
628 days 7 hours ago
5651Omar
Pkpkpkpk
Hey guys! Congrats on making it to the final three. My question is simple! I would like ye to rank the jury members from 1-8 on who played the best game and explain why! Thanks and good luck :)

ā€¢ I do have to answer this quickly as my break today is short.

8. Kiki . I think Kiki played the worst game because she had no social game. She also didnā€™t try to hide her premade, making her a big target. She never really spoke to people, only really demanded.

7. Bryan - I absolutely love Bryan, but perception is reality and his social game wasnā€™t the best. I think he really only spoke to 3 people and thatā€™s where I think his downfall was.

6. Julian - I love Julian too, however - he got labeled as competition beast and unfortunately due to circumstances did not perform that well. Plus, his social game also lacked and then got tunnel vision target onto Dar, and didnā€™t look into the bigger picture.

5. Gabs - Gabs was truly needed for everyoneā€™s game. She was on a road to be in the FTC. However, she didnā€™t see us coming. She spoke to Dar, myself and Julian - 3 power players and I think that also helped her out.

4. Yan - I love Yan, but his gameplay came out as obnoxious to some people. He was seen as a GOAT. But, I personally thought it was impressive that through his relationship with myself and Tyler he managed to escape elimination until 4.

3. Grane - Grane was a big vote for me. He was a wildcard. He socialized MORE with the people I lacked which scared me that heā€™d be able to flip the vote on me if given the chance. He also had great connections with people and I fear if he tried, he couldā€™ve won some comps.

2. Patrick - although gone early, I think he had great connections with people. I think he couldā€™ve done well in comps if attempted. And I think he was the glue with Yan and Bryan and maybe Grane. Which is why I had to blindside him first. He genuinely was a crucial part to the other side.

1. Dar - Dar is an all star. Such a great all around player. He correctly played an idol, he also found another idol. He was great in comps and had an amazing social game. Iā€™d like to think we played very similar games, however - I played it better by minimizing my target on my back by staying loyal to a few people just a bit longer (aka Julian and myself) and being able to create stronger bonds with people.
628 days 7 hours ago
iTy990
Congratulations to all of you. I feel most betrayed by Omar, and I feel least betrayed by chameleon. Tyler is somewhere right in the middle.

With that being said, I also virtually had no connection with Chameleon and not very much connection with Tyler, but I had a very strong connection with Omar which I feel like he betrayed without a second thought.

It's tough for me to evaluate which one of you is most deserving of my vote.

So

I am asking you each the same question.

I want you each to pick 2 songs for me.

1. Your favorite song at the moment
2. A song that you think I would like

Good Luck šŸ‘‰šŸ‘ˆ
628 days 6 hours ago
VanHow10
3. Tyler, we werenā€™t from the same tribe in the beginning and Iā€™m not gonna lie when Omar created that Final 5 alliance with you and Julian, i was quite sussed out because he didnā€™t approach me but rather ā€œforcedā€ me to work with you and Julian. I mean I wasnā€™t mad at that idea. Now iā€™ll need you to  tell me more about the influence you had over Omar and Cham that YOU STRICTLY planned and executed.

First of all, I definitely agree that the way the Final 5 alliance was made was sudden and kind of off-putting but we also were in a fifteen-minute merge round and there wasn't really any time for subtlety so I feel it was necessary to bite the bullet.

I think when it comes to planning and execution, none of the three of us executed anything at all without the others post-merge. We each had our own relationships, our own conversations with the rest of the group. So if you want to say that my social game was a move I executed on my own, that's true and I worked extremely hard in that regard. But in terms of the strategic decisions and the boot order, none of us did anything without the others. The three of us were completely committed to our alliance throughout the game. My point of pride comes from the fact that the ideas for our biggest moves came from me.

Starting with the last Tribal before the merge, the initial plan was for all 5 of us to vote for Yan and that was a plan that felt like it was going to be very very difficult to change, but one that I resolutely believed had to change. Overnight was quiet and then early on the day of Tribal, TJ came to me with a different plan: split the votes 3-2-1 on Julian, Yan, and Grane. This was the ammunition I needed to make something happen, and I loaded up! I sat on the information for as long as I could until just an hour or two before Tribal, I sprung into action. I told Julian that he was now the tribe's target. I told Grane that TJ was putting one vote on him as a backup backup plan. I told the rest of the group nothing. The three of us came together and flipped TJ's 3-2-1 plan on the man himself, setting me up extremely well heading into the merge. In one fell swoop, I eliminated somebody in TJ who had endless potential to complicate my game post-merge and established deep levels of trust with all of Grane, Julian, and Yan. My relationships with those three guys are a big reason that I didn't receive a single elimination vote in the game, and that decision paid dividends all the way down to the Final Tribal Council.

When we voted out Grane I didn't want to do it but I knew I had to. Grane was supportive and understanding of me up to the point that he gave me his challenge advantage on the way out the door, which stunned me. Julian was key to my post-merge game in that he was frequently immune early on, he was a key member of my final 5 alliance, and he was somebody I knew would help me as a shield for as long as he was in the game. Yan (I've mentioned this already) was my parachute, my long-term backup plan. I believe that I have more to do with Yan making final 4 than anybody else in the game and I believe that if the final 4 had come down to me or Omar leaving, my relationship with Yan would have prevailed over Omar's.

Throughout the merge, I took action several times to deepen that trust and that relationship with Yan in pursuit of that backup plan coming through, up to and including saving him from Omar and Chameleon. The final 10 vote started as a Yan plan from very early on, pretty much immediately after the immunity challenge. Omar and I both thought that it would be better to do a Patrick vote, but it didn't feel like an extra realistic possibility so I set about kicking up dust. I started in our 3-person group chat talking about how a Yan vote is too easy and we shouldn't just be going with easy plans. We needed to be playing a dynamic and exciting game. We needed a blindside. We all agreed to see if we could shift the target, and I got in your messages to push the idea to you. I'm not the person who said Patrick's name, but I am the person who said "blindside" and if that initial plan hadn't been dislodged, the Patrick vote never would have come through.

The other time that I personally started the flow that moved the vote in an extremely significant way I've already covered a little bit but I will rehash it here. Final 7, the Lindsay vote. It was clear that most votes were going to come to you, Dar. It was clear that 1 vote was going to come to Julian. It was also clear that you were going to be playing an immunity idol. Omar and Chameleon both seemed extremely willing to let Julian be a casualty of the vote, but I wasn't satisfied with that. I saw a game without Julian and with Lindsay instead as being profoundly dangerous to our end game goals, and I pitched a plan. I didn't want it to seem too much like I was protecting Julian so I told Omar and Chameleon that I was afraid that I might be getting a rogue vote because I'd upset you in the previous round and that I wanted to throw my vote at Lindsay. Chameleon piped up that she didn't want to vote for you at all and she wanted to throw her vote at Yan. I argued that we needed Yan with us in the final four no matter how much either of them might want Yan voted out, Omar latched on, and the 2 votes Lindsay plan was born. Thanks to the tie vote, we turned the final 7 into a 5-vote situation where we had numbers no matter what anyone else wanted to do. This was - for my money - the single most important vote in this game and while none of us could have executed it without the others, the seed that blossomed into a Lindsay flower was planted by me.
628 days 6 hours ago
chameleoneyes
Pkpkpkpk
Hey guys! Congrats on making it to the final three. My question is simple! I would like ye to rank the jury members from 1-8 on who played the best game and explain why! Thanks and good luck :)

1. Dar- I think Dar was definitely the frontrunner to win the game. He was smart, social, and good at challenges. This definitely made him a triple threat. I have no doubt that if he had made FTC, he would have won the game.
2. Grane- Grane was on track to make it very far. He was very likable and smart. He was also aligned with strong players. Even from speaking with him, I felt I had a friendship almost instantly. I could easily have seen him in the final 3.
3. Yan- I have to rank Yan 3rd, because although he would always talk to me and not to me, he had a good perception of how to play the game and what needed to be done. His faults might have been his strengths, however, because the reason he made it so far is because he was not the most likable person, to put it gently.
4. Patrick- I rank Patrick 4th, because although I didnā€™t speak to him much, I know he was an ally to several people in the game, which could have made a huge mark on the game had he stayed longer.
5. Bryan- Bryan, I actually think played a really good game and I think heā€™s someone I would love to see play again. He played his best in competitions and made an effort to speak to me.
6. Julian- Julian was a competition threat but made no effort to speak to people and relied on others to do it for him. I attempted to speak to him when he was in my original tribe and got no response.
7. Lindsay- I think Lindsay was actually dangerous in the sense that she played a game to ally herself with strong players, but with no true allegiance to one. However, she had already been evicted. So for that I give her 7th.
8. Kiki- Kiki the reason why I chose Kiki last is that I didnā€™t get the chance to play with her so I donā€™t know what she is capable of.
628 days 6 hours ago
5651Omar
Hi Bryan! I just want to apologize to you for making you feel betrayed. It WAS really tough for me to vote you out, especially because Iā€™ve always seen you as a Tengaged little brother to me. I met you when you were really young on this site and we basically grew up together. So, just because I voted you out donā€™t think it was an easy vote for me. I came into this game wanting and knowing that the 3 of us had to make it to the end, so I know it was a vote that I had to make at some point, and I consider your vote one of my biggest regrets. I wish I wouldā€™ve kept you longer, as it wouldā€™ve benefited ME by a long shot.

Now onto your questions:

1. Your favorite song at the moment - I love a lot of songs right now. But, I think my summer anthem is ā€œStars are Blindā€ by Paris Hilton. Itā€™s just such nostalgia and I associate nothing but good things with that song. I know itā€™s a controversial yet brave opinion.

2. A song that you think I would like - Not too sure what your kind of music is, but I absolutely LOVE WALLOWS. They are my favorite band, and love all their music. Iā€™d say, give ā€œAre you bored yet?ā€ By Wallows a chance. Thatā€™s their biggest hit, and genuinely tell me what you think. If you do, I have a whole playlist of my favorite song of theirs.
628 days 5 hours ago
chameleoneyes
Dar
1. Cham, everyone underestimated your game and we need to know more about your gameplay and why did you choose to be loyal to your friends when you could make a big move and potentially win? And give me some moves that  YOU made as an individual. I love you thankyou for being truthful to me till end. Goodluck!

First of all, I had to keep this alliance hidden. So I made it a big point to tell people, "I'm here alone. I don't socialize well. I'm not good at challenges". I thought if I could be overlooked, I wouldn't be on anyone's radar. After merge, the only person that really wanted to come after me was Yan.

I chose to be loyal to Omar and Tyler because my goal was to get us all to the end. I could have made a big move and gotten one of them out, but I wasn't going to go against Omar, who I've been friends with for 16 years for a game. I will be honest, I do not feel this game was reflective of my gameplay. But with that being said, had I turned on them, I also probably would not have made Final 3. The reason why we all got here was because we worked together.
628 days 5 hours ago
chameleoneyes
Hi Bryan, I will always remember you from the challenge and only YOU AND I participated in for our tribe. Ugh. At that moment though I was glad someone else was there to go through it with me.

1. Your favorite song at the moment
My favorite song at the moment is Deorro's "Bailar". I love it because of the latin party rhythm vibes it gives off that reminds me when I go to a party. I also have been playing this song to brighten my mood when I am sad. 

2. A song that you think I would like

I think you would love Kongos' "I'm Only Joking"

It has a good beat and it's a fun song to listen to. Please let me know if you like it. (PS I also think you would like "Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven).
628 days 5 hours ago
VanHow10
Hello, Bryan. One of the hardest things about this game and my previous game, really, is that I now find it much, much harder to develop personal relationships and then cut people than I used to. I know it's just a stupid game and it shouldn't really impact anybody's feelings, but I struggle mightily with endeavoring to set up a connection with somebody when I know I need to burn that person. I do believe that if things were different and I'd been playing the game as an individual, we would have found ourselves on the same side of things because we would have had the same allies. We would have had a lot of time to develop our relationship and in that timeline and I bet that that version of me is overjoyed to have gotten to know you better because I did really enjoy the limited time that we spent talking here in this timeline. If this winds up not being my last group game, I would love to have an opportunity to play with you the way that you deserve to be played with.

In terms of your questions, my favorite song at the moment is called "Bond Themes From the Early '80s." It's by a comedian from New Zealand named Paul Williams. He's the host of the show Taskmaster over there. He only has 254 subscribers on Youtube music, and that is a crime to me! Every single song on his album is phenomenal to me and each have been my obsession for at least some of the time since I first heard them. Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/zkshUcQPsc8

The song I think I would recommend to you currently is called "Bad Dream" by Cannons. Cannons are a band that came to me via the excellent Netflix sitcom "Never Have I Ever." (Bonus unsolicited TV recommendation) If you're into dreamy 80's-inspired synth pop at all, Cannons will fuck your shit up! I choreographed a dance to their song "Fire For You" while I was pet-sitting for a friend just because I was listening to it so much that I had to and "Bad Dream" carries all the same moody-but-at-a-bitching-party vibes!

https://youtu.be/-HQyVVTh4p8
628 days 5 hours ago
LindsayMiaw
ā€¢ Omar: just keep telling lies... You blindsided honey and me, kiki and TJ are not together since we're never played on the same tribe and when I get back, both of them are evicted! My only real friend here was Lucas and you guys don't even given to him a chance...

Always a thing about premade, but you guys are so hypocrite that you do this all the time like is a normal thing. #disgusting šŸ¤®

ā€¢ Chamel: I was really thinking that I could trust you, but I can't.

ā€¢ Tyler: good luck!

open group

šŸ”„: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!