This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 | Sponsorship Islands

Topic » Tribal Council #10 |..

629 days 20 hours ago
tokio
https://imgur.com/0B4so5Y.gif
{Pink Buffs} (10/11 Remaining)

Bryan/iTy990
Chameleon/Chameleoneyes
Dar/Mddarwisyyy
Gabs/LindsayMiaw
Grane/Graneceffect
Julian/Thnksfrthmmrs
Omar/5651Omar
Patrick/Pkpkpkpk
Tyler/VanHow10
Yan/Yandereboy12

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Discord your vote to Hosts otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Friday, July 29 - 6 PM EST
629 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I will be playing my advantage tonight
629 days 20 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick
629 days 20 hours ago
tokio
What advantage will you use, Yan?
629 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
My advantage stats that 2 people will be forming 1 vote and thats the duo vote they have to vote together no matter what and after these last few rounds and with my name being said I think it's best that...

Julian you and I will be voting together this tribal council
629 days 20 hours ago
tokio
OK.

Julian and Yan you will vote as one in this tribal council, reach a consensus and vote together, if you do not decide to vote together you will receive a punitive vote and you will lose the vote in this tribal council and in the next one, Julian is immunized in this tribal council, the punitive vote would be for the next tribal he is eligible to receive votes.
629 days 20 hours ago
mddarwisyyy
Dar!
629 days 16 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Gonna be honest here, I find the circumstances behind this power being used on me incredibly unfair. A certain juror is continuing to try and influence the game with screenshots and the like, and because of that I barely feel like I'm able to even play my own game here.

I'm not quitting but I do feel extremely disrespected and that the integrity of the game has been disrespected.
629 days 14 hours ago
LindsayMiaw
Gabs
629 days 5 hours ago
tokio
Patrick, now that weve merged how do you approach the vote?

Dar, how do they feel about so many perks being used?

Gabs, what new approach will you have now that you're back in the game?
629 days 1 hour ago
tokio
I'll go tally the votes...
629 days 1 hour ago
tokio
If anyone has an advatange and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
629 days 1 hour ago
tokio
*nobody stands*
629 days 1 hour ago
tokio
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
629 days 1 hour ago
tokio
First vote...
https://imgur.com/Y3r2p8u.gif

1 VOTE GABS
629 days 1 hour ago
tokio
Second vote...
https://imgur.com/Y3r2p8u.gif

2 VOTES GABS

open group

C&A Survivor XXII

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!