This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Failures vs Favorites

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

853 days 1 hour ago
franzella
I never said that I didn’t need your vote. Was simply refuting your claim that you never needed mine.
853 days 1 hour ago
Tbart
Where did I say I didn’t need it? I said you didn’t have to save me, my social connections that I made helped me get numbers like you to save me
853 days 1 hour ago
franzella
“Franz also claims he saved me with his votes many times. But he didn’t have to, I was able to build to connection and convince these people to save me.”

Jake and I did save you many times though, Tyler. And without my vote specifically at the Alex tribal, you wouldn’t be here. I never saved you because of your social game, either. I saved you because I knew we had the common goal of weakening Harry’s numbers. I cannot speak for your relationships with the other cast members, but these are the facts for my own.
853 days ago
franzella
No disrespect to you either. I think you, me and Jake all played incredible games deserving of the win. Just saw something about me that wasn’t true and wanted to lay it all out there. All love ♄
853 days ago
Tbart
Once again, you are not correctly reading what I am saying. I’m saying you didn’t have to save me but you did. It was the connections that were socially made that influenced your decisions to do so. And without my vote specifically you might not be at final 3.

It is all love this is such a great final three I’m super happy, I’m just fighting for my game because I don’t think you are a run away winner
853 days ago
ouijake
Jake didn't believe me so I would never ally with him. I think you played a good game but I didn't have a lot of interaction with you and I didn't understand your game at times.

Thank you Rodoflo! I think I played a good game too, definitely not perfect but I think I did a good job! I hope the answers to some of my other questions helped you to understand my game a little more, specifically with regards to my voting you out. Maybe in the future we can work more closely together :) <3
852 days 23 hours ago
Rodulph
Tyler

You said that you are disappointed in me and that I didn't ask you anything before I made my vote. But what good is your statement? I just read your statement and gave up voting for you.
You said that you and I had a very close connection, but I never knew that. Why didn't you say that to me before, that it would make me trust you. I just thought you were allied with me and Noelle until a certain point, but then you would kick me and Noelle out.
You also said that you had so many allies in this game, so this shows that I was right about what I just said.

https://media.giphy.com/media/GB0lKzzxIv1te/giphy.gif
852 days 22 hours ago
Rodulph
Franz, you were confident in the game as I see it, and I'm just saying it from my point of view while I was at the game. We never talked on skype while I was there, you wouldn't have gone around talking to everyone looking for allies, just focused on your current allies and trying to gain immunity. I could see you going to the finals.

Some people just want to survive and some people want to win! Good luck tonight.

Gl Tyler and jake â˜ș
852 days 22 hours ago
MrRobzilla
"Rob told me earlier in the day that he voted for Alex, and I tossed around all day whether or not to tell him to switch his vote to Zach, which would have created a tie, and I think Zach would have easily gone home in a revote. Ultimately I didn't say anything and let the vote for Rob go through, which I do think was best for my game."- Jake

Jake... i never told you who i was voting for until after i was eliminated... i kept telling you "My vote was up in the air"...😂
And i knew about the zach vote but Ok🙄

#FinaleDay!
852 days 19 hours ago
Carrotboyo
I might be a little too late with questions but I’ll just pop off a few here just because why not lol. This final 3 is iconic!

Jake: You once said to me “loyalty goes a long way with me.” I know you already sort of explained it, but explain some of how you used that quote in this game.

Franz: You explained to me throughout the game that you wanted me and Jake in your final 3, even before finale night. Were you serious about that? Or was Tyler the original one in the place of me?

Tyler: I truly admire your commitment to taking Franz to the finals over me because you were connected with him and have been this entire season. I was that way with Mac in Delilah Forest. I feel such loyalty deserves recognition and you shouldn’t be viewed as a sheep. Explain why you believe that such loyalty by you should be taken into consideration when the jury votes.
852 days 18 hours ago
Tbart
Hey thanks josh! Before I wanna talk about loyalty I wanna say my game wasn’t 100% perfect. The one betrayal/regrets I have in this game was voting Zach in the split. I was fine with the split but I was offline and everyone had already claimed who was voting who. I should’ve vouchered more to put my vote on rob because even tho so many were in on that plan, me doing Zach hurt our relationship.

But I do try to pride myself and loyalty. That’s why you can ask Harry I got so upset when he flipped on me. I think playing a loyal game feels much more rewarding personally than lying and backstabbing.

I took Franz with me because he voted to keep me a couple times on finale night alone. As much as I did want to vote Franz (it would’ve tied tho and that would’ve risked josh going home) I wanted to return the favor or else I would’ve felt so bad.

Thanks for the question josh, good game man!

open group

đŸ”„: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!