This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Failures vs Favorites

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

847 days 5 hours ago
tokio
https://imgur.com/jZdANMH.gif
{Black Buffs} (3/10 Remaining)

Franz/Franzella
Jake/ouijake
Tyler/Tbart

Welcome Franz, Jake and Tyler, to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of C&A Survivor XIV: Failures vs Favorites .

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Rob, Noelle, Rodolfo, Alex, Zach, Harry and Josh voted out at the last tribal council.

Franz, Jake and Tyler, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail or skype Tokio and Chandler your vote.

The date of the REUNION is yet to be decided whether it will be Tuesday or Wednesday. The date and time will be announced shortly.
847 days 4 hours ago
ouijake
Hello jurors!

I'm super happy to have finally made it into a seat at the ever-evasive Final Tribal Council, representing the Failures tribe with pride! My first go around in this series I was eliminated pre-merge with an idol in my pocket and I vowed to do better with my second chance, and I'm happy to say I've accomplished that goal!

I think my biggest asset this time around was absolutely my social game. I am a naturally friendly person so it is easy for me to make connections with people and I feel like I used that to my advantage a lot throughout this game. I was able to maneuver through each elimination with one on one connections to make sure the target was never on me. In fact, I only ever received one vote at tribal council throughout the duration of this game, and it was negated with my hidden idol.

Those one on one relationships not only protected me, but they gave me a pretty good sense of what was happening in the game at most times. I could make fairly accurate assumptions about who was aligned with who and how I could try to get the votes to go the way I wanted to each week. Although the votes did not always go my way, they did in many cases.

I think one of the big risks I took in this game was deciding to keep some bigger targets around when I had the opportunity to "make a big move" and evict them. Ultimately, even though these players may be stronger competitors and bigger threats to win, I kept them around because I trusted them not to target me. Keeping big targets around also made making it past the final 6 a bit easier, as there were a few big shields to take the fall at those tribal councils.

I began this game making a strong connection with Tyler on the Failures tribe and trusting Franz completely as a friend prior to this game, and I'm so happy to have been able to make it to the end with both of them. I'm super excited to answer any questions y'all might have and hope I can explain any questions about my gameplay for you! <3
847 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
WOW this has been quite the adventure. From coming in as a big time failure to holding my own and earning my own way to the final three. I’ll try to be as brief and organized as possible but I’m frantically typing so bear with me as I break down my game:

Let me first address the elephant in the room: “why did you take Franz to the final three?”
Well, there are a couple reasons, one is loyalty. Franz is someone who I started working with late merge because I needed one more number. He saved me the two previous votes and I could not go on by doing him dirty like that. Loyalty is big, I was loyal to everyone I was in an alliance with (besides my first zach vote sorry zach). It goes a long way and that's why I had deep conversations with people when I felt betrayed.

But that's not the only reason, I kept asking the hosts if it’d be a final 2 or 3. One reason for voting Josh was because if it were a final two, I knew Jake would bring me therefore I wanted a stronger 2 vs 1 in the final challenge.

I also stand by my game and own it. I do think I played the best remaining game and here's why:

I made so many connections and had so many allies in this game. Even when it seemed I was on the outs, I always had a way to get through without the need to play ANY advantages. So when people think Franz or Jake might have the best social game I feel very overlooked.

I was in a failure alliance from day one with Noelle, Jake, and Harry.
I was in a +0 frat alliance with Franz, Jake, and briefly Harry.
I was close for a while with Zach from previous encounters.
Rodolfo and I had a very close connection, perhaps my closest.
So when you think of this, I had decent connections with 6/9 players going into merge that I knew would set me up to make it far.

I would say my consistent theme which led to my big moves was revenge.

It wasn’t a question, I was close with Noelle. So when I was lied to about that vote and she left, it lit a fire under me to start playing the game by calling shots.

The next tribal it was my idea to split votes between Rob and Zach, two people I believed voted Noelle. I wanted a split but also zach to stay which in my voting confession I said so. It worked and Rob left.

Next tribal we were back in tribes and I felt done for. I was with Harry who essentially had cut ties with me after voting Noelle. I was able to connect with Franz socially and this was the first of what would end up being several times I had convinced Franz to save me. As I expected, the vote tied and I stayed via rocks.

Fast forward to the finale and with the connections I built, despite Zach stealing my vote and voting me twice, he left without me even having to vote for him.

After that Franz won immunity. Had Franz not won this would’ve been where I’d take a shot, not after he saved me two more times. But it was the alliance I put trust in that saved me and Harry left.

Challenge wise I won the final immunity of the season, earning my way to final three and not being brought.

However I also was competitive in nearly every challenge having I believe FOUR second place finishes.

Jury I ask you please, don’t vote for the person you’ve been TOLD has been a favorite to win this whole season. I know I’ve played a hell of a game myself. Nobody has gone through the adversity that I had. Nobody has had their backs against the wall as much as I have with votes and fighting for numbers.

I believe I played the best social game. I was very competitive in challenges. And finally, with my back against the wall, especially on finale night, I prevailed and earned my way here. This whole night I was the one the others wanted out. I was the one constantly receiving votes yet every time I was able to pull it off. I didn’t have to be as “loud” or “public” as others were. I knew what I was doing, I made my moves, and kept on doing me.

Please feel free to ask questions and I’ll do my best to answer! I’m sure I’ve missed some stuff about my game but I’m typing this as I go.

Lastly, this is a second chance season essentially. I believe I embodied the theme of this season most. I finished 16th my first season… It was bad. I struggled. I was able to completely turn my game around and improve significantly. I won’t roll over and take a loss. I stand by my game, how I played, and what I accomplished. I do believe I deserve a shot at a win. Thank you!!! Good luck Jake and Franz
847 days 4 hours ago
franzella
Hello, Jury!

11 seasons ago, I began my C&A Survivor adventure (and really my group game adventure) on the beautiful and lush Canary Islands, initially joining the game as a joke, but eventually realizing that I truly had a knack for social strategy. That season, I made it to the final 3, where I lost to my best friend by a vote of 8-1-0.

A few seasons later, I returned to C&A for Survivor: All Stars, where I fought HARD vote after vote until eventually, 1 year ago today, was eliminated from the game 5-1, one day short of making it to the finale.

Today, I sit here before you, once again in the final three and for the first time in my Survivor group game history, genuinely feeling like I deserve the title of Sole Survivor.

Using my past failures as ammunition, I vowed to play loyally, yet deceptively and to always think three moves ahead of everyone else. This season, I navigated  in a way that always kept me in the middle, shielding myself behind this seasons' perceived bigger targets, despite also having a major target on my back since the marooning. With each vote, I made sure to forge clear paths for myself that I felt would most likely get me to the end of this game, never nervous that I would be the next to go home and always knowing how each vote was going to go. I won the most individual immunity challenges this season, (it’s only 2, but I feel like they’re worth mentioning — only tied with you Harry!), and was the recipient of the first merge idol, which I never needed to play in the first place.

To Rob, Noelle, Alex, Harry and Josh, my votes against you were never personal, but only because you were the main obstacles in what I felt was my guaranteed path to get to the end and win this game. To Rodolfo, the only reason I ever wanted to vote you out was because we had never spoken to each other (apologies). To Zach, I was not a part of this plan, and your vote was truly the only time I ever felt blinded this season.

Before tonight, I had made it to the final days of this game twice, almost tasting victory both times, and despite being labeled as the biggest social threat this season, I am here once again.

As the sole Favorite sitting at the end this season, I would be HONORED to finally be the recipient of the title of this season’s Sole Survivor.

Thank you! I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Good luck, Jake and Tyler!
847 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
What 👏🏼 An 👏🏼 Amazing 👏🏼 Final 👏🏼 3!
847 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Hi girlies I have some questions/comments.

Franz- I told you I wouldn’t vote for you if you lied to me about Tyler again, so I won’t be voting for you. Fair is fair.

Tyler- At times in the game, I pissed you off, and I understand why you were mad. What I don’t understand is why you went to such lengths to gaslight me and tell me I was a bad person for betraying our alliance. Is there some logic I’m not getting? Would you vote for you in my position?

I also don’t understand your move to bring Franz. You said on multiple occasions that he was a jury threat, yet you kept him for “loyalty.” What use is loyalty if it guarantees you second place? Did you really think Franz was a threat? And if so, how can you justify bringing him to the end?

Jake- you seemed to fly under the radar. I don’t know much about your game other than that you’re a nice guy. I told you Tyler might be able to steal votes from you, so please tell me What differentiates your game from his?

Also, just because I don’t know much of your game: What was your strategy? Did you spearhead any moves in this game? I just want to be a little more clear on your gameplay.

Good luck and no hard feelings :)
846 days 22 hours ago
ghrocky100
Alright congrats f3. I don’t really have a lot to say as none of you talked to me that much so your answer to my question will prob be what decided my vote.
Jake- you never talked to me, never even added me on Skype. Why should I reward you with $1,000,000 for not talking to everyone?
Franz- we never spoke in the post merge part of the game however I knew you were at least being active and messaging others, what moves (plural) did you do singlehandedly to advance your own game?
Tyler- you are the person I spoke to the most out of this f3. How did you navigate your way throughout this game and why do you think that style of game deserves the win?
846 days 20 hours ago
MrRobzilla
First and Foremost... Thanks you hosts for having a great season!💙💙

Secondly.... Hello Franz💙 Jake💙 Tyler💙
Congratulation on Making FTC.... thats a BIG accomplishments and each of you deserve to be there...(For different Reasons)

Questions....
Tyler- You was eliminated before Merge in your original season... and NOW You're a Finalist💙🥳... I didnt have a much of a connection with you(Thats probably my fault... or bc we was on different tribe)
So i dont really have much to ask... that has been asked!  So....
#️⃣1️⃣Why do you deserve to win over Franz & Jake?

Franz- Im give you a chance to convince me for my vote...(😂Unlike Harry) because i thought i had your vote to stay or when you Ruining my Idol Night but idc about that because I was too fucking Naive and shouldn't have told you that info... I should of saw the RedFlags! But....
#️⃣1️⃣Why do you deserve to win over Jake & Tyler?

Jake- Also You had been eliminated before Merge in your original season aswell... and Now you have a fair shot at winning(Like the others...) But Fr you've been playing a very lowkey game(which I do respect it)... also...Going under the radar and not having alot of heat on you... so my questions is...
#️⃣1️⃣Why do you deserve to win over Tyler & Franz?

Finally, No hard feelings about anything in this game, im glad to begin some friendship... and i do wish yall well!... My vote is up in the air...
GoodLuck Yall && Congratulations again💙

P.S... Hey Akshar💙... Hey Natalie💙
Legends!!!
846 days 18 hours ago
ouijake
Jake- you seemed to fly under the radar. I don’t know much about your game other than that you’re a nice guy. I told you Tyler might be able to steal votes from you, so please tell me What differentiates your game from his?

Also, just because I don’t know much of your game: What was your strategy? Did you spearhead any moves in this game? I just want to be a little more clear on your gameplay.

Thanks Harry, I'd love to go into detail about my gameplay a bit. At the beginning of this game I was in an alliance with Noelle, Tyler, and you on the Failures tribe. This was the foundation of my game as it helped me establish relationships with you and Tyler whom I didn't know before this game. My other big allies in this game were Franz and Zach. Seeing Franz on the cast was kind of a sigh of relief, I feel like I can completely trust him. Zach was trickier, as he and I have always been very friendly to each other but never really played anything together, so a bit of trust had to be built there.

The first few votes were pretty easy with the help of an early alliance. When we swapped tribes, you were easily able to get Josh to vote with us so I figured you had him in your pocket and that I probably had to be cautious with you because you were going to be a social threat. When we merged, a lot of folks (myself included) wanted to get a big physical threat out. My relationship with Rob was rocky based on a past game and my relationship with Zach was still blooming at this time. I was trying to build something with both of these guys so that no matter who stayed, I would hopefully have someone else in my corner. It was decided to split the votes between Rob and Zach so that if Rob played an idol, a big threat would still go home. I actually voted for Zach to leave at this tribal council as part of this split, but I still believe I made a decision here that helped my game in the long run. I knew Noelle was going to play her advantage to try to get the votes on Zach. Rob told me earlier in the day that he voted for Alex, and I tossed around all day whether or not to tell him to switch his vote to Zach, which would have created a tie, and I think Zach would have easily gone home in a revote. Ultimately I didn't say anything and let the vote for Rob go through, which I do think was best for my game.

After this tribal, I told one of the only flat out lies I had to tell in this game, by telling Zach I voted for Rob. This helped keep Zach's eyes off of me and allowed us to continue building a relationship. At this time in the game, Noelle and Zach seemed like they wanted to go for each other, which was great for my game of "anyone but me". Tyler & I were excluded from the conversations about the next vote for Noelle to leave because we were both close with her. This actually worked out in my favor because I believe it helped Tyler feel more connected to me. Around this time I had to start sort of playing middle man for Tyler and Franz. Tyler felt betrayed by Harry and Franz during the Noelle vote, but I did my best to minimize Franz's involvement and keep the heat on Harry. I thought with Noelle gone I could be in big trouble, but the last few eliminations are where I as able to maneuver the best, take risks that paid off, and call some of the shots.

With the Tribal Hourglass I was put on a tribe with Josh, Rodolph, and Zach with Josh being immune. I could tell based on my conversations with Tyler that Rodolph was probably the person he was closest with besides me. Knowing that after these tribals we would be down to 6 players, I did not feel comfortable letting Tyler have both me and Rodolph at F6, when MY goal was always to go to the end with Franz. Additionally, Rodolph and I hadn't spoken as much and I had a much better relationship with Zach at this point. I was confident that Zach wouldn't vote against me; Rodolph told me he was voting for Zach, but my conversation with Josh made me think maybe Josh and Rodolph were actually voting for me, which is why I played my idol. My suspicions were half right as Josh did vote for me. I think my decision to take Rodolph out instead of Zach is one of the big reasons I made it to this FTC, as Rodolph would have always chosen Tyler over me and Zach staying created an excellent shield.

With some luck, Tyler survived rocks at his tribal council and we arrived at Final 6. I won the Touchy Subjects immunity in a sweep, which I do think shows I had my finger on the pulse of this game pretty well. I tried to get the ball rolling to get you, Harry, out because I thought you were a huge threat to win the game if you made it to the end. I realized that Zach had his sights set on Tyler and realized this was going to be the end of the line for Zach and I working together. Franz, Tyler, and I thought we had a plan to get you out during this round, and planned to do Zach next, but ultimately you and Josh succeeded in getting the votes on Zach first. This was when the last puzzle pieces fell together for me.

Zach, another huge threat to win was now gone and I didn't have to get his blood on my hands. I felt like I now had majority at Final 5, because although Tyler and Franz now wanted to go after each other, I knew neither of them would go after me, and that I could probably get them to go after you and Josh instead. Franz won F5 immunity which I think saved his life at this tribal, because I believe you and Josh perhaps could have convinced Tyler to vote Franz out here. I had been wanting to vote you for a few rounds now Harry, and I was able to convince Franz to target you instead of Tyler during this tribal, even though I do think Franz really wanted to go for Tyler instead. I didn't want Tyler going here because it would leave you and Josh as a duo at F4 which would have been too dangerous.

When we made it to F4 and Tyler won immunity I was relieved. I basically wanted anyone but Josh to win this one, because I thought he could have been a threat for jury votes especially after getting Zach eliminated by correctly playing an advantage. I swore to Tyler up and down that if this game had a F2 instead of a F3 I would take him so that he would vote Josh with me instead of Franz. This helped manipulate things to go my way yet again even though it was a fib. Tyler, I love you!! But my goal was always to go to the end with Franz, not only for pearsonal reasons, but he also had a more blood on his hands.

So to directly answer your question Harry, my strategy was to build relationships and use them to make sure nobody was looking my way at tribal council. I did this by making people feel like they could trust me and also choosing to keep some bigger targets around as a shield. I believe I pulled the puppet strings during the last two eliminations in the game which helped ensure that I was going into a F3 with two people who would take me to a F2 if that had been the case.
846 days 18 hours ago
franzella
Franz- I told you I wouldn’t vote for you if you lied to me about Tyler again, so I won’t be voting for you. Fair is fair.

Fair enough, but I also told you I was voting you out. You didn’t tell me that I wouldn’t receive your vote until AFTER the immunity challenge where I was only honest with you about my decision. You were eliminated on a 4-1 vote and my vote would have done nothing to save you, so hope you can reconsider ♥️
846 days 18 hours ago
ouijake
Jake- you never talked to me, never even added me on Skype. Why should I reward you with $1,000,000 for not talking to everyone?

What do you mean bestie?!

Jokes aside and just to be completely honest you were always someone I was going to target just because I was closer with all the other players. I absolutely should have reached out to at least chit chat, but I didn't and if I don't have your vote because of that I totally understand and would probably do the same!
846 days 18 hours ago
franzella
Franz- we never spoke in the post merge part of the game however I knew you were at least being active and messaging others, what moves (plural) did you do singlehandedly to advance your own game?

Thanks, Alex! The way I was about to get myself to this point was constantly making sure I was never the biggest target in the game, while also making sure I would have the votes to survive until through the next few votes. An example of this is your elimination, where I decided to vote you out because I knew you were a number for Harry, who I considered to be the biggest threat of winning the game at the end. I played my idol on myself (not sure how ties worked this season) to ensure my safety, regardless, despite knowing  I wouldn’t be receiving any votes. I also made sure to heavily maintain the relationships I was already in, talking mostly with the more active people in the game (Jake, Tyler, Harry, Rob), to ensure that I always knew what was going on inside the game to best ensure I knew what moves to make moving forward. Early on in the post merge, I learned that my name was being thrown around by the original “failures alliance” (mostly by Tyler and Harry) and I decided to use this information later to create a fracture between the two, planting seeds to both Josh and Zach that Tyler (and Harry) were gunning for them, while also making my bonds with them potentially stronger. A great example of how my social game helped me in the end, was by Tyler and Jake decided to keep me at the final 4 vote, despite both of them considering Josh to be “the goat.” After losing that final immunity, there is no reason I should be sitting here at the final 3, but my relationships were able to propel me to this point. My social game was my greatest asset this season and I knew that by maintaining my bonds/planting those friendly seeds early on, I would be able to make it to the end of this game (and potentially win) without any issue.
846 days 18 hours ago
franzella
Why do you deserve to win over Jake & Tyler?

Thanks, Robz! I think the reason I deserve to win over Jake and Tyler is the exact reason you articulated, that despite me admittedly lying to players in the game, I still managed to keep everyone’s ultimate trust, because I never made things personal. Lying is something I’ve struggled with in past Survivors. I DESPISE  the idea of damaging potential real-life relationships over silly online games, but I knew it was necessary this time around in order to propel myself to the end. In my first C&A, I let the eventual winner know to play their immunity idol because I couldn’t stand lying to them. I then lost against them in a 8-1 vote, barely nabbing 2nd place because no one could respect how I was honoring friendship over strategy. In my second C&A, I let the other eventual winner know they were going because I didn’t want to blindside them. This resulted in my same best friend from my first season being eliminated. I knew this time around, I had no room to make these same kinds of mistakes. And this season I realized that lying can be okay, and even respected, as long as you don’t overdo it and make things personal. I hope the jury can see that I made these moves out of survival, while still remaining ultimately loyal to the people I told myself I would remain loyal to (Jake, Josh and Akshar). To you specifically, Robz, while I would have loved to work with you and Nat in this game, my past experiences with her tainted that experience and this season, I knew I couldn’t make the same mistakes moving forward. This season was a metamorphosis for myself and I hope you and the jury can respect that and see that as deserving of the win. Thank you for the question ♥️
846 days 17 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler- At times in the game, I pissed you off, and I understand why you were mad. What I don’t understand is why you went to such lengths to gaslight me and tell me I was a bad person for betraying our alliance. Is there some logic I’m not getting? Would you vote for you in my position?

I also don’t understand your move to bring Franz. You said on multiple occasions that he was a jury threat, yet you kept him for “loyalty.” What use is loyalty if it guarantees you second place? Did you really think Franz was a threat? And if so, how can you justify bringing him to the end?

Hey Harry thanks for the questions! I wanna be clear that in our whole conversation I never called you names or attacked you on a personal level. I kept everything soles game related. Should I have probably just let it go earlier? Yes, I carried on too long with my emotions I agree. I do stand by my choices however of sticking up for myself in this game. I really did like you and was loyal and I just felt really betrayed. I’m a way, that kinda lit a fire under me to be a different player in merge so thank you I guess lol. But yeah I think I would vote for someone in my position. I get where you’re coming from but I’m passionate about the game and how I played and I’m willing to stick up for it

I explained a bit why I brought Franz in this game. Yes I know he’s a threat and it might cost me. But again, I own my game and think it’s overlooked compared to Franz. It wasn’t all that special. Hiwever, I brought Franz for one, because he saved me every vote on finale night and as you know from our convos, loyalty is bug to me Id feel like a total dick voting him. Also it would’ve tied and gone to rocks. I could’ve lost Jake who I know would’ve taken me. I tried to convince Jake to switch but he definitely wouldn’t budge and vote josh. Also, in case it was a final 2, I wanted a stronger 2 vs 1 advantage in the final challenge.

Thanks Harry! Lmk if you need more from me
846 days 17 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler- you are the person I spoke to the most out of this f3. How did you navigate your way throughout this game and why do you think that style of game deserves the win?

Hey Alex! So despite what the others might say I do believe I was the most social in this final three. I’d go out of my way to reach out to everyone as I believe making connections is the most important part of this game. I surrounded myself with connections heading into merge. I was in an alliance with Harry, noelle, and Jake. An alliance with Jake, Franz, and Noelle. An extremely close connection with rodolfo, and and brief connection with Zach.

For those who I wasn’t necessarily aligned with, I did make attempts to socialize for moments that could come in handy like right now. I took the effort to reach out to you all.

Not only was I the most social in this final 3, but I really held my own in challenges. I might not have the most wins, but I came in second place several times unfortunately. My game was very well rounded. I didn’t need to be public threat one like some people assumed of Franz. I could play my game and not be seen as much for nearly the whole time and I think that worked best!

Thanks for the question alex
846 days 17 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler- You was eliminated before Merge in your original season... and NOW You're a Finalist💙🥳... I didnt have a much of a connection with you(Thats probably my fault... or bc we was on different tribe)
So i dont really have much to ask... that has been asked!  So....
#️⃣1️⃣Why do you deserve to win over Franz & Jake?

Hey rob! We definitely didn’t talk much I’m sorry! I think you were the only jury member I was never on a tribe with :(

I think I deserve to win for a couple reasons:

I believe my game is combining of Franz and Jake. Socially, I made many connections like franz. I was a social threat and even well preformed in challenges. But like Jake, I kept under the radar for a while, not having to be super flashy.

What separates me is the adversity I had to go thru that they didn’t. I’ve been on the edge of eliminate than any of them. I was one vote away from elimination three times at merge. Yet every single time I was able to get the numbers. I didn’t have to rely on playing a single advantage. My social navigation was key in fighting when my back was against the wall. Nobody had to go through what I did in this game.

Thanks rob!

open group

C&A Survivor XXI: Wild West

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!