This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fast Forward Night | Nova Scotia

Topic » Fast Forward Night | Nova..

329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
Tuesday, May 30 - FAST FORWARD NIGHT - 9 PM EST

(Resume Fast Forward Night):
Immunity Challenge #13 LIVE
Tribal Council #13 LIVE - VOTES DUE 15 MINUTES!
329 days 2 hours ago
Yodastan
Hi
329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
Everyone ready to participate in a pokemon battle?
329 days 2 hours ago
Pavaneli
Yes
329 days 2 hours ago
brosky17
nah LOL
329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
I will wait 5 minutes.
329 days 2 hours ago
Jasoi
I bring out mega Charizard
329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
Only Aaron and Germ谩n are missing
329 days 2 hours ago
AronJX
Hii
329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
+2 minutes
329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
It's the first time I'll be doing this challenge, so I ask you to be patient with me, and any math errors, let me know so I can check.
329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
Let's meet tonight's challenge.
329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
Today's challenge is called: "Pok茅mon Battle"

Today we are going to play Pok茅mon Battle, but with the rules created by me!

I will be sending you a link where several cards will be generated, you will have 2 minutes to choose a card from those generated, open the card image in a new tab, and send me the card link.
That is, the link has to be from the website I send you, so that no one can cheat, the card has to be generated on the website sent.

In each round we will have 1 letter from each player, which must be sent the link through the prod-cast.

In the letter we will have the life of the pok茅mon, and its powers, the strongest pok茅mon power will be used automatically in all other pok茅mons.

At the end of the letter, it can sometimes inform if it is weak or resistant against some type of pok茅mon, this can change the value of the pok茅mon's attack.

Therefore, at the end of the round we will add the total damage received from each pok茅mon, at the end of 3 rounds, the trainer who has suffered the least damage will win today's challenge.

It's a little difficult to understand, but it will get easier during the rounds, and if you have any questions, you can ask them now.

ANY QUESTIONS?
329 days 2 hours ago
Jasoi
Me when I鈥檓 on my phone rn 馃槶
329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
Perhaps this generator will work on mobile as well.
329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
The card generator site is this:
https://www.fifareleasedate.com/pokemon-card-generator

To change the cards, just click on the card and it generates another one automatically.
You can trade as many times as you want.

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!