This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Momentum

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

927 days 11 hours ago
Lynn12
“ Vanessa and Zack couldn't even point out those instances out so I guess I'll have to go with something else! “

Cause my vote is made up and I’m not gonna argue with someone who snaked me.
927 days 11 hours ago
Lynn12
You say you didn’t play “personal” but you wanted revenge for Craig and you took Brian to the end bc of a personal reason.

You contradict yourself all the time.
927 days 11 hours ago
gethann
Vanessa didn't you just say you weren't going to argue with me because your vote is made up?Seems like a contradiction to me....

I love how you're trying to paint me out like this. The Craig vote was eye opening, as well as to the Kirsten vote about whom I wanted to work with. That wasn't personal, it's not my fault you and yung backstabbed your early allies....

At the end with Brian, I think theres more merit to that claim but like I said, imagine if I voted him out and it was true the backlash I would receive there. I was safe with immunity and regardless at that point, I knew that the jury was going to find any way to devalue me so 🤷
927 days 11 hours ago
Lynn12
No one even understands the lie with Brian LMFAO like it makes zero sense. I’m not devaluing you it makes NO SENSE.

Anyways, GL
927 days 10 hours ago
gethann
Cool, thanks
927 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
ETHAN YOUR A IDIOT JUST SAYING IF U VOTED X U WERE WINNING PROB
927 days 9 hours ago
gethann
TMAN54445
ETHAN YOUR A IDIOT JUST SAYING IF U VOTED X U WERE WINNING PROB

TRIS LMAOOOOOOOO, THIS JURY WAS NOT GOING TO VOTE ME REGARDLESS, THEY WERE ALL MAD AT ME ANYWAYS!
927 days 7 hours ago
Zackaroni68
“Vanessa and Zack couldn't even point out those instances out so I guess I'll have to go with something else! “

Cause my vote is made up and I’m not gonna argue with someone who snaked me.

I’m here with Vanessa on this one. Also you already pointed out and defended the parts that I found unnecessary so there’s not much else to say? Like I just find you fake idk what else you want from me Ethan… my vote? Cause you aren’t getting it LMFAO
927 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
Ethan shot himself in the foot, the arm and the face. Poor thing has very bad aim
927 days 6 hours ago
gethann
Oh, I don't want your vote, I just wanted a response to what instances were but I guess, even though I have bad aim, I hit it on the nail in terms of what the unnecessary was (and I think my responses there show how it wasn't fake because things change and it wasn't fake at the time?). Anyways, Zack regardless I'll leave it at I still like you, I've always been a fan and don't have any qualms with you, if you don't feel the same way, that's fine.

https://c.tenor.com/Gq5xaeq0ifsAAAAM/yes-but-the-drama-drama.gif

open group

C&A Survivor XXII

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!