This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Momentum

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

907 days 23 hours ago
Chandelier
https://imgur.com/muBuG5i.gif
{Blue Buffs} (3/12 Remaining)

Ethan/gethann - 04th - (Blood vs Water)
Sag/Saginator18 - 02nd - (Seven Seas)
X/FireX - 01st - (Caribbean)

Welcome Ethan, Sag and X, to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of C&A Survivor XIII: Momentum.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Zack, Kirsten, Vanessa, Yung, Keith, Guillaume, Darrel, Rell and Cristian voted out at the last tribal council.

Ethan, Sag and X, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail or skype Tokio and Chandler your vote.

Votes are due by 9 pm EST on October 04 (Monday). The reunion will follow afterwards.
907 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
The WINNER of All Stars 2: Momentum is
AKSHAR!
https://media.giphy.com/media/SYI13kJNu0EODdkcrL/giphy.gif
907 days 23 hours ago
gethann
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to preface this is a little on the longer side but I think given everything, it is necessary to explain my thought processes throughout.

I wanted to start with that I know people here may have some feelings directed towards me so I hope you can come in with some sort of open mind and we can have some sort of conversation. In this game, my biggest strength can also be my biggest caveat. I love getting to meet and know people and build bonds (heck I have a social work degree) but in Survivor, a game predicated on having to vote people out, the interpersonal relationships can mix into game and that can leave some people feeling burned. Most people know I have played an in-person Survivor game (shameless plug, check out Scotty Survivor Season 2 when it airs) and I have been blindsided and I know how shitty it can be/feel. In Blood vs Water, I came into that season from just being blindsided in Scotty Survivor and it was a mess for me. For me, I felt like voting people out in a way was like killing them and that led to a lot of stress for my mental health. But I realized by the end of that game that it was not like that. I told myself that I would only join this game if I allowed myself to play differently and that I would go in with a mindset that I would not allow myself to stress out as much, and that's exactly what I did, I played my heart out and was aggressive to get here. I had to separate friendships from the game and if I hurt you, I do apologize for that. But what I will not apologize for is for outwitting, outplaying, and outlasting to get to the end. Everything I did was to get me to this final tribal and I am open to all constructive criticism and questions. Regardless of the outcome, I would still like to be friends with you all. But with that said, onto my game:

My strategy coming into this game was to craft a narrative for myself and to gather information for strategic decision making. Most of you heard my BvW story, that was intentional. I used the facts from BvW that I voted incorrectly from F19 to F9 (which was intentional), that none of my main alliance was here, and that I went to rocks at the Final 4 to make myself look more loyal in this game than I was. I made people trust me because I positioned myself as a "loyal ally" that was not fully a part of the BvW crew. What that made me was the wolf in sheep's clothing. That is what helped me pre-merge make bonds, afford me information, and get to where I am. As I went through pre-merge, I always had a steady stream of information to me that highlighted the peaks of my early social game, examples including Kirsten telling me about Yung's idol before he did, having a flow of information that went from Niko to Yung to Vanessa to me (and than to my bff Craig), knowing Day 1 Darrel had an idol, Fire telling me he got the specialty urn, etc. I was bold and made moves pre-merge from telling Yung about Absol and Brittany's friendship (because Brittany and him had beef) to help get Absol who didn't like me out first, throwing the spam challenge (the one the Mindpower and resurrection amulet was used) because I knew I would be safe in a vote and could protect my bestie Craig for another day, voting Niko during the Craig vote and using that to show people that I was "loyal", and by making sure that Sag, whom I deemed was going to be crucial to my game down the line, was kept during the Niko vote. I surrounded myself with allies in the game that made it so I was never really at risk of going home, legit when I was 1/3 people that could be voted for on the mind power, I was the only one not to receive a vote against me.

Pre-merge was shaping up to be a war at merge and I wanted to take it like a bull at its horns. There were 5 idols at the time, all these extra votes, and a mish mosh of relationships. The first vote, I was with the majority group but an hour before tribal, Fire was like "Ethan, I really want to work with you, I trust you, I have 3 idols".  He told me this, and didn't even ask me about where I was voting. I was like well fuck, those idols need to go, what can I do. So what did I do, right as tribal started, I came back online, told Fire that Zack wasn't going home and that we were splitting and that got not 1, not 2, but 3 idols flushed from the game. Making it a split second decision to play the idols made it so there was no time to confirm the vote and it was shown since the idol on Sag was not even needed. That play was indicative of where the power lies in this game, it's not the person at the top who is dictating who goes home but it is the person who sits in the middle, who has all the information and can decide if they want to swing or not. While I did want to work with Zack, my main focus there was on getting rid of those idols. Additionally, I needed Fire and Sag to trust me by saving their "group", knowing that we could work together down the line. I knew people would point fingers afterwards so my main goal was to take any heat off of me. And that's exactly what I did. I went and I pinned the blame on Cristian since there were 5 votes Zack and convinced Yung and Vanessa that it wasn't me. It was critical I did that because they still trusted me and I wanted to keep my options open.

However, the next vote when Vanessa used her advantage and Kirsten, my closest ally at the time, was voted out, I took a moment to reassess who I wanted to work with. I looked at prior votes, how Yung told Craig about an idol and voted him out, how Kirsten's vote went down and how Vanessa pooled her sea coins with Brittany and Nathan, got the advantage transferred to her, and than voted them out. Since that vote, the feds still haven't found LaFierce's body. Yung had told me that Keith said he was his number 1 and that raised a red flag for me. I knew Gui and Vanessa were extremely close so when Yung proposed a five person alliance, I knew I would be at the bottom of that group and would not have any power. I knew I had a chance to make a move and while it was one of the hardest votes for me, I knew Vanessa needed to go because she would've been the person who could've best survived from the minority (legit I was terrified because I consider Vanessa to be one of the smartest people I've played with). I made a tight alliance with Sag and Fire, and than entrenched myself within the 6.

However, my work within the 6 wasn't done. I had come across knowledge about how  Darrel/ Rell was a little sus of me so I did everything I could to ensure the six would stay together and that when it came time to fire, I would not be caught in the cross hairs. I became everyone's best friends to the point they thought I was loyal to them. I worked hard on my relationships with Rell and Darrell, continued to build trust with them, and got them to feel comfortable with me. Cristian and I were locked in as a "duo" within the six and I had Sag and Fire who people didn't figure out how close we were (me and Sag would "target" each other when throwing names around to the six). One of the biggest things I did from the Yung to Guigi vote was ensure that Gui went home. I had suspected during the Nathan vote that Gui and Fire had some secret or final 2 alliance and Brian had confirmed it to me when I asked. I had to make sure Brian trusted me more and he did from telling me everything from Gui's extra vote to how Gui only agreed to vote Keith if they could get revenge on me. Fire had wanted to make a move on Darrel/Rell that round but I had to make sure that Gui was the target to cut that connection off from Fire and to make sure I wouldn't be targeted by Gui down the line. Additionally, this meant that at 6, we would have the power with an idol, a vote blocker, and my extra vote.

And than onto my endgame. The most crucial part was planting the seeds in Rell and Darrel prior that Sag and I would be targeting each other. Darrel was pretty obvious on call that I was not in his endgame plans so we did our jobs well, and blindsided Darrel with an idol in his pocket.  Me building up trust with them to the point that Rell and Darrel chose to vote Sag instead of me is a testament to how I was able to build trust with others and shift the target off of me. I had an extra vote still at final 5, had my tight Sag and Fire alliance, and Cristian who was loyal to me. I was covered on all angles and made it to the end and I don't think I would've been considered for the vote even if I hadn't won immunity. The Final 4 was honestly the hardest vote for me because I was close with Sag, Cristian, and X and voting one of them was honestly hideous. I want people to understand why I voted Cristian in the Final 4. X had come up with a lie that he had bought a hotel room for his roommate to go to for $140. While this wasn't true, imagine if this was true and I voted someone out because of it. People on Tengaged have done shit like that before so tbh, I didn't really put it past him. Yes, it was a great lie but like I am not the shitty person you may all believe me to be and I do think he did deserve a chance to pitch his case to the jury. Also, if it was true, let's be real, you would've crucified me had I voted him out. So I said c'est la vie, let me put it to rocks like it happened to me in BvW.

I know people may think that I sheeped in this game (specifically Fire and Rell) and I just want to say that this is an inaccurate assessment meant to devalue my game. What I did not do was sit in the back of an alliance at the bottom and not make any moves. For those who may not believe me, I would like to again reiterate my part within the 6 person alliance again and how that worked to my advantage (proven by getting 0 votes at the f6). Part of my game was to assess who felt like they needed me to get further. Everyone wants to feel secure in this game, everyone wants to feel they are in control and know what is going on. Fire was nervous so me controlling my "loyal" narrative allowed me to work him also. Fire and I did develop a close bond and were working together but if I sheeped Fire, I wouldn’t have flushed his idols out at merge, Vanessa may have not been the target at the Final 10, and certainly, Gui would not have gone home at the Final 6. I didn't need any advantages to get to where I was and was able to manage other people's advantages effectively. In Blood vs Water, I primarily played a scared and reactive game, but this time, I played a proactive and cutthroat game. I made it to the end when most people here did not expect me to, I made moves to benefit myself, and put most of you on that jury, all while having only 1 vote cast against me this whole game (LITERALLY IT WAS MY SELF-VOTE). Anyways, a pleasure to get to play with you all and I look forward to your questions.
907 days 23 hours ago
tyleror
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/20/d0/10/20d0104b779cf1a4b5bdef5e17f5fc18.gif
907 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Opening Speech:

Hello to each and every one of you Jury Members, For some it's been long and for others it's been very short but tysm for a Hella fun game. I was visually shook at Cast reveal because we had a ton of heavy hitters and despite what I'm sure was a boring pagonging at merge ik the premerge was sooo crazy and never ending and we all survived that mess to make the Survivor merge!! I had a blast with all of you and I'm so excited to answer ANY QUESTIONS yall have.

(I AM NOT DOING A 5+ PARAGRAPH SPEECH) (I do care about this game but I'll answer anything yall ask that you wanna know direct info about)
So Heres the direct points why i deserve to win:

- I made FTC as a WINNER (Now ik that our past game does not impact this current season but the fact that anyone let that happen when I was VULNERABLE af at F4 and was clearly the right move I still overcame that and everything else before that)

- In Touchy Subjects I was Picked as Most Physical, Villain, Whose Controlling the Game, And whose gonna win the game. Despite all of that which hyped the target on my back I made it all the way and I was NEVER VOTED FOR AFTER THAT until Final Four).

- I found 3 Idols (Idols ain't everything I'm aware but I still found 60% of this seasons idols and NEVER USED A SINGLE 1 ON MYSELF)

- 2 Immunity Challnge Wins (1 of which Ethan and Sag legit THREW TO ME all because I asked!)
https://gyazo.com/0fb7ae0f2cc745695566a5ce2e2f5ba7

- From F9 I told prob my preferred BOOT LIST and it HAPPENED!!!
https://gyazo.com/0ef953c44c289e3d666f6e43902c09ab

Darrels Blindside (This heavily banked on me making rell and Darrel feeling safe and my Blocker vote that I bought at auction). It also was me who came up with telling Darrel and rell I was gonna block Christian so that me Rell and Darrel had majority. MIND YOU THIS WAS AFTER SHOOTING DARREL OUT IN THE IMMUNITY CHALLNGE. It was also me who told Ethan not to play his Extra vote as it might alert Rell/Darrel that was something happening but I also didnthis cause I wanted to make sure it was my advantage and my shady ass that was the main push for this. Darrel ended up leaving with a Idol as planned

- Rell Ya told me I was getting 4th if I lost immunity advantage left for 5th. In a way you were not fully wrong but I still made it here and stuck to my guns 💪 (NGL I was getting ready for the I told you sontho cause ya Boi knew it was a Hella huge risk but mad respect to ya)

- Niko Gave me his coin while still in the game free of Charge and without me asking) (Not HUGE but still worth mentioning)

- I had information coming to me from multiple People this season:
• Brittany Leaking to me that her Vanessa and Nathan bought the Tribal Hourglass Power together and then me telling Vanessa so she was warned britt was being mad shady to her (Because it was a target on someone who clearly did not have my back)
• Vanessa Telling me on Call that Nathan actually did not leave with the power and she has it (HUGE)
• Niko and Sag telling me about thier alliance with Sag and thier alliance with Craig and everything that was happening
• Niko and Sag telling me Craig got the Duo Power (Which clearly we see what happenes with that later)
• Kirsten leaking about the tribal lines come merge and before that telling me how Vanessa and Yung were AFTER ME (This was huge cause I was debating if I could trust Yung and Vanessa was someone I wanted to at least work with)
• Ethan Leaking that I was not the target for his allies (He also Revealed Zach Kirsten Him(Ethan) Keith Yung Vanessa And Guigi (It was later revealed that Christian was supposed to be apart of this but he was Close to Rell)
• Yung Leaked Darrel was after me on his way out after I told him he was catching votes and leaving. (Yung came to me tho I might add so tysm.)
• Ethan Leaking who they were voting at the next tribal
• Ethan and Sag Leaking that Darrel was gunning for me

Chats I was in:

Olive Garden (Me, Sag, and Ethan) (Mostly Loyal Kings and we really did snap crackle POP and make f3 as planned despite a hiccup at F4 lol)

Oreo (Me, Rell, and Darrel) (I have so much thanks to both of you. I did yall dirty at 6 ad 5 and I'm sorry it happened but gamewise I feel it needed to happen. Ik without yall I don't stand here and tysm for being willing to work with me and slay al the way to F6 together because we had so many amazing and fun and even paranoid calls haha but yall both were a huge part of my game)

Pretty Faces, Savage Game (Me, Guigi, Sag, Ethan) (Short lived and lowkey useless)

EDXSRC "The Six" (Darrel, Me, Rell, Sag, Ethan, Christian) (Played as the main/Core alliance after Kirsten left) (We just stuck together till F6 and there were TWO 3 person groups in here.)

The Winners Circle (Me, Keith, Rell) (Nothing Huge but we all celebrated when we kept surviving... ICONIC

Fire, Simp, Steele (Kirsten, Ethan, Me) (Most robbed alliance it was legit gonna slay but Kirsten
was slain so RIP)

Amethyst (Me, Rell, Darrel, Sag) (Made right after Nikos Boot) (Merge Minority turned Majority and honestly still shook yall)

Group Name (Sag, Niko, Me) (Aside from dem Leaking my 2 idols to the cast it was a very loyal alliance and we shared TONS of info)

I wanna Repeat that my game heavily relied on all the info i kept getting in the game in terms of targets. I could of kept my idols but I focused on making sure my allies were safe and with Me knowing I was safe each time. I belive I used all the info to keep setting myself up in this game round after round and I think regardless of the small benefits it had on the people in FTC with me it was constantly helping me more and continued to show that they would bend over backwards for me in this game (Till F4 ngl I was slightly shook).

Overall I played how I needed to and yes I got Hella lucky at a lot of points but I do belive I hit all the points a Survivor winner needs. I did great in the challenges but not enough I banked on them. I searched and found for advantages that helped me and my allies without directly saving me from getting voted out as I never needed them and socially I talked and connected with the right people who helped me via Information or keeping me when the going got tough. I should not have made it and the people sitting beside me were warned but I'm still here despite all of that (Thank god my hearts racing yall and I frfr thought I was getting 4th🤣)

Anyway I wanna end this saying I enjoyed EVERYONE THIS SEASON (Sans nathan) and I had some amazing talks and Calls with many of you who I was meeting for the first time and yall were so enjoyable and made this a crazy and fun ride. However I do have a Favorite)Probs should not say... But Kirsten I am truly thrilled I met you and your so sweet and kind and Iv gotten to see a side of you that I never imagined I would and just know your a absolutely amazing human who I enjoy. QUEEN 👸
907 days 21 hours ago
gethann
This FTC is being hijacked for Kirsten positivity only <3
907 days 21 hours ago
Saginator18
heyyy lol I don't really wanna do a long speech cuz y'all can j ask questions about stuff that you're interested in and I don't wanna bore you with the stuff that you're not. Ik a lot of parts of my game left a lot to be desired, but I don’t think playing a flawed game necessarily means playing a bad or losing game. I believe every vote I casted (besides ~maybe~ the one for Craig </3) was for the betterment of my game, and even though the f4 round didn’t go totally to plan, I still was able to demonstrate ostensibly that I wasn’t just sheeping in this game; I made moves in my own best interest. Since the late premerge, I’ve been targeted in this game, but my solid social and strategic relationships with various individuals in the game insulated me and kept me out of any real danger. Though 2 idols were used on me, neither were needed cuz I always had just enough allies to get through. I managed to get to the end of the game despite being many individuals’ target for various rounds, despite being called out for being very likely to find my way here at ftc, and despite not having found or won any immunities or advantages. I don’t believe I lied unnecessarily to anyone in this game, and though my social game was definitely lacking at certain points/areas, my strong social connections with specific people and my strategic positioning throughout the game were strengths that got me to this point. So yea my game for sure had pitfalls but not necessarily any more than my opponents, and I think the strengths of my game truly do warrant some love from the jury (tho I also totally understand if there’s some ire or resentment or disappointment too cuz everyone’s valid blah blah blah). Feel free to ask me to expand on stuff ofc but yea I think my positioning and strategic decisions are enough to make me a worthy winner, and I hope y’all agree!

Special shoutout to the extra robbed legends Kirsten, Craig, Cristian, and ofc NIKO. I love everyone but my heart was esp broken when they left :(

And I’ll just end by saying sorry I didn’t get to talk and get to know all of y’all especially well. I did thoroughly enjoy my interactions with you all and im glad I got to speak with each of you even if only on a surface level. I had fun playing with you all even if not all of you reciprocate haha so uh thanks and gg everybody
907 days 21 hours ago
Saginator18
lmfao sorry my speech is short and vague and not esp good but im p zonked. but I promise ill answer any questions with better details and verbiage than my speech sorrryyyy
907 days 19 hours ago
keefe
LMAO these were funny
907 days 19 hours ago
keefe
I have no questions as this is the easiest final three vote I’ve ever made
907 days 14 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Question time!!! So this question is to Ethan and sag cause honestly X u played a great game.

What impactful moves or advantages did you use to get to the final 3 and why should those move give u my vote?
907 days 13 hours ago
Marilise
Ethan, why did you think it was a good idea to let X (the biggest threat) reach the final and not vote for him on the last tc? Bc that lie he told you about the hotel room? that's what you told me but.. really? Lmao it's pathetic. Honestly I don't even need to read your speech because by doing that you have proven to be very bad player, I don't think you have any chance of winning this now so congrats with that stupid move.

Sag, why should you be the winner? what do you think have been your best moves? you know i appreciate u and i'm glad you did f3 again <3

FireX i've nothing to say to you, you have played very good, gl!
907 days 12 hours ago
gethann
rellizuraddixion
Question time!!! So this question is to Ethan and sag cause honestly X u played a great game.

What impactful moves or advantages did you use to get to the final 3 and why should those move give u my vote?

Hey Rell, thanks for your question! I think the most impactful moves that I made that can sum up my game were
    1) Leaking the merge vote and flushing out 3 idols. In a game that could've easily become idolgedden (and where we had seen someone get Cirie'd the previous season), I was not going to let that happen at all.
    2) The Vanessa vote was essentially the turning point of the game and set up my path for merge. She was the best person who could've pulled herself from the bottom and voting her allowed for an easy Pagong.
    3) Getting you and Darrel to trust me within the 6. I worked especially hard on that and was able to get you to choose me over the 7 Seas Final 3 when you voted Sag
   4) Lowering my threat level by crafting a narrative a loyal narrative about my gameplay the previous season
  5) A subtle move was just getting a steady stream of information from building bonds and relationships with people

I think you should vote for me because I had the power to swing votes in my way. I was able to get the minority to vote for whom I wanted (literally they voted Sag on the Vanessa vote because I said to) and I was able to sit with information to make strategic decisions.

Thanks
907 days 12 hours ago
gethann
Marilise
Ethan, why did you think it was a good idea to let X (the biggest threat) reach the final and not vote for him on the last tc? Bc that lie he told you about the hotel room? that's what you told me but.. really? Lmao it's pathetic. Honestly, I don't even need to read your speech because by doing that you have proven to be very bad player, I don't think you have any chance of winning this now so congrats with that stupid move.

Well, Cristian, first of all, you mention not reading my speech and then ask me a question that I dedicated a part of my speech to. I don't think it is pathetic to make a moral decision and that's based on what that was because had I voted him and it was true, the jury would have crucified me even more and I would have just felt like a shitty person. I don't think being a past winner automatically necessitates a win and if you read my speech, you would see that I have also done things this game.

Second of all, there's really no need to be rude, this is a game...
907 days 11 hours ago
Darrel42
So congrats to you guys for making it to the F3 i literally don't have any questions though. My mind is pretty much made up lol Good luck :)
907 days 9 hours ago
Zackaroni68
Hi final 3,

Congrats to y’all for making it to the end!

As first member of the jury, I was only on a tribe with Ethan and X for one vote, and only with Sag for a couple. So most of my perceptions are coming down to short experiences / from what I have heard from others who have followed me.

Ethan, I don’t necessarily believe playing a “cutthroat” for the sake of playing a cutthroat game gets you a winning game. Cutting those (including myself who was stupidly loyal to you) in favor for game bot Brian whom you hid behind till the final 3 was a choice. I told myself I’d consider voting for you if your disingenuous game play got you to the end, but I’m struggling to see how unnecessarily lying and betraying many jury members gets you a win. I believe you forgot Survivor is also a social game, so your inability to maintain positive relationships with jury was not only in poor taste, but it was poor game play. And with that, you brought the largest threat with you to final three, so why do you believe X deserves to win this game?

X, again we literally didn’t meet till merge but you were my target day 1 knowing the game you played from the season prior. While our interactions where short and some unpleasant, I respect the aggressive game you played and props to you for managing to get half this cast wrapped around your fingers. 🐑 My question for you is what would you consider to be your most profound move in this game?

Sag, good job at finding your way to final 3. You mention how flawed your game was several times in your speech, so tell me then why you deserve to win over the other two sitting next to you?

open group

C&A Survivor XXI: Wild West

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!