This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Blood Vs Water

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Blood..

1048 days 13 hours ago
Chandelier
https://imgur.com/MvD9Vcz.gif
{Red Buffs} (3/12 Remaining)

Guillaume/Guigi
Kevin/TheKevmiester
Matt/_Matt

Welcome Guillaume, Kevin and Matt to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of C&A Survivor X: Blood vs Water.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Kind, Abel, Brady, Nolan, Summer, Zack, Vanessa, Callia and Ethan rocked out at the last tribal council.

Guillaume, Kevin and Matt, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail or skype Tokio and Chandler your vote.

Votes are due by 8 pm EST on June 14 (Monday). The reunion will follow afterwards.
1047 days 22 hours ago
_Matt
Well, I dont wanna to make this long, but this game was a real rollercoaster for me. My previous season I made it to the 7th place, so coming into this game my main goal was to beat that mark and not only I did that, but I made it to the Final 3!

I came here with one of my best friends Carol, we have a friendship since 2013 and I knew I could count on her 100% throughout the game, but like everyone here knows, she got booted first. On that moment I knew I would have to put my social game on 100% cause I NEEDED to have someone having my back.

During the tribal phase I was able to be adaptable and flexible, since I ended up being part of 3 differents tribes. I made some good and real connections on that time, my fabulous Witches Coven, compounded by me, Gui, Brady and Summer. We made moves together back and fourth until I got separated from all of them and ended up in a tribe that I didnt know pretty much anyone. It was the time that I joined forces with Abel and Zack so I could make the merge and also them could join their partners on the merge. During the tribal phase I also met Vanessa, which was someone I had a good relationship and was also a single, so in the middle of all of those duos, we had to have each others back.

The merge started and I had the majority along with the Witches Coven. The first merge boot I was one of the 3 people eligible to be voted out, I trusted the people I was working with and I survived in a 10-2 vote (Ethan im talking to u LOL). Next day I ended up being part of the people that voted Abel out, at that moment I knew he lied to me and said my name to Nolan and even tho I knew he wasnt after me, I didnt feel I could trust 100% on him.

The next day happened the "Touchy Subjets" comp (the one we had to answer the 13 questions about the other players). That moment was my turning point on the game. I really thought I was doing a great job and then I was the answer of the question "Whos playing for second place?". I didnt like that at all and I had to open my eyes about the way I was playing the game. On this tribal I had to go along with the plan to vote out Brady, even tho I didnt want to do it, I had to do it to prove my allegiance to the other players.

Brady got voted out and I was like, ok I need another f2 person. It was the moment I met Ethan (♡), we got along so well and connected right away. No one suspected about this alliance cause we both kept talking crap about each other to the other players, but we were fully together! We knew both of the plans were going on every tribal and shared to each other.

The allegiance I mentioned before (on Brady's elimination), helped me to blindside Summer later. I joined forces with Ethan, Kevin and Vanessa and we tried to pull a 4-2-2 vote, but it ended up that Gui and Callia joined us and Summer got voted out. ​I really did had an amazing relationship with Summer and he trusted me a lot, but I had to vote him out to take the reins of my own game, cause on that moment, we all knew that Summer was the biggest threat.

On the next tribal council, me, Zack and Vanessa joined our forces to try to split one of the two duos left using the 2 advantages we had together. Unfortunately, that didnt worked out and Zack ended up being voted out. The good thing about that vote was the we could flush a bunch of advantages of everyone left in the game, except for 2 advantages (the Idol Nullifier and the Gui/Callia extra vote).

Final 6 I got back to vote with Ethan and we made a F3 pact along with Kevin. I knew Callia and Gui were taking Vanessa to the end, so I knew I had to stick with Ethan and Kevin. We went to the revote and Vanessa ended up being voted out, cause Callia and Gui werent down to go to rocks. We made it to the F5 and I knew we were fine, cause we fully trusted each other and Kevin would nullifie Callia's idol, and we would had the numbers on the revote. What I was not expecting was that me and Ethan would be splitted up right on the very end and I wouldnt be able to make it to finals with the person I most wanted to be with.

Well, so jury I really hope u guys vote for me because you think I played the best game. I literally lost my partner on Day 1 and still I was able to make it to the final 3! It was extremely difficult for me to get here cause I knew it had people doubting on me, thinking I was a goat or just someone that would follow the votes, but I took the reins of my own game and here I am. I never had an immunity idol in my pocket, I won only one individual immunity, I knew I wouldnt be strong at challenges, so I had to make sure I was safe and on the right side of the votes every single tribal council. I really do feel that my biggest ally was my social game, cause I was able to made real and true bonds with almost the entire cast in a personal level, I got to meet almost everyone I played with and I believe thats one of the reasons that got me here.

I played this game with everything I had and Im really proud of the work I did. I would be HONORED to be the Sole Survivor of this season and I absolutely feel I deserve my spot here in the end. Thank you guys!

And I knew I said I didnt want to this long but it ended up being long LOL sorry!
1047 days 19 hours ago
Guigi
Hi Jury! *stares at Ali for rigging against me*

I’d like to start off by saying I’m so glad I accepted to play this season with all of you and truly do respect and like every single one of you sitting here. I’m very grateful to Ali and Chandler for wanting me on so long ago and being patient with me <3

I came in to this game ready to do what it takes to make it to the end. I was relatively unknown to this cast and I think I used that to my advantage. I immediately started making close bonds with my fellow newbies on Alikio. I’m a very social person in general and an open book so that definitely helped me see who was receptive to forming deeper friendships which would lead to alliances. I worked hard to get me solid with people like Abel, Vanessa, Ethan, Zack, Nolan and Kind. I started working hard right away with the AJ blindside because he was targeting the person who had found the idol… me lol. So I pushed the narrative that his whole speech was sketchy and that he was actually the one who had the idol to send him packing.

Then the switch happened and at first I felt like I was doomed. I knew that if I had the use my idol I would want to make a big move and send someone who was the main perpetrator of my downfall so Noelle had to go and soon after Yung followed her out the door who was someone that was never gonna trust me in this game. At the same time, I found loyal allies in Brady, Ty and Matt.

Coming in to the merge, I was on very good terms with everybody there and I think it definitely showed when I got 21 coins to keep me safe in the last Alikio tribal. Unlike what I told everyone, I didn’t beg for it, I just had everyone giving me a few coins and Callia and I exchanged nearly all of ours. I knew that to maintain my spot of comfort I had to keep bigger threats in the game so protecting Ty til 8 was definitely something that was necessary for my game.

Kind’s vote : I knew trying to save you would put an unnecessary target on my back. People assumed we were close already bc of Stars and there was practically no chance I could save you. I debated with Callia for a bit but realized it was nearly suicidal :x

Abel’s vote : Honestly this vote was chaos. But Abel, I didn’t even vote for you, in fact if it was up to me, you wouldn’t have left. At that point, the alliance of Brady, Ty and Matt decided to add our partners in that alliance and we had the numbers. I don’t know why Callia and Ty were so down to push for you as the split vote but if I would have been there, this would of never happened. You were probably my closest ally on OG Alikio and I was sad to be separated and then reunited with you but you kinda went loco when you realized you were being targeted and I get it, I would of brought the fire too.

Brady’s vote : You had to go lol at this point the line was drawn in the sand and I was not getting rid of my shields just yet. Taking you out, the biggest name in this series, at 10 was the perfect time to strike before you could get momentum. I definitely think you would have been at least in the finale if it wasn’t for Abel firey side and the Cutest Bitches of the the Cute bitches plan LMAO (Ty, Zack, Callia and I). I honestly did trust you for a while and I think you did trust me too but it was bound to happen. We know each other and we know how dangerous we could both get if we stayed so it had to happen.

Nolan’s vote : I feel like you were my biggest rival this season. Like we started off on good terms, but I never got my head around trusting you fully. That round I knew I needed you gone after you stole my vote prior and we’re not really receptive when we were engaging in a chat. I was lowkey scared of you all season because I had no idea what relationships you had with people. It seemed like everyone was ready to get rid of you.

Ty’s vote : This was the turning point of the season, Callia and I already knew we’d have to turn on you at this point and I formed the C&A Whores with Kevin and Ethan. I knew taking a weaker duo to the end was definitely what would be best for us and my strong connection to Ethan came in very handy. I crafted this move for weeks and knew that a blindside was the way to go since advantages were still in play. I TOLD MATT the vote not the other way around. Whether he was voting with us or not Ty was leaving no matter what.

Zack’s vote : I originally wanted to vote for Matt but he had immunity so for me it was a no brainer to send Zack home since Vanessa seemed more loyal to me and relaying info to me and keeping the other pair in the game til at least 5-6 was necessary for me and Callia to survive.

Vanessa’s vote : Ali kinda screwed us here but we all knew Kevin had the nullifier and Callia had the idol so we were gonna be screwed at 5 but yeah Vanessa loyal queen.

Callia’s vote : RIP BOO WE TRIED

Ethan’s : Out of the 3 of them left I do feel like Ethan played a stronger social game than Kevin and a stronger strategical game than Matt so I told Matt to vote Ethan but it didn’t matter with the way the hosts did their F4 rock draw.

Throughout the season, I was targeted very early on and still managed to make it to the end. People like Noelle and Yung wanted me out premerge but I never gave them the chance. I WENT TO ALL BUT 2 TRIBALS (only 1 time bc I won the chall, the other bc of the coconuts which I had the connections to keep me safe). Both Nolan and Matt stole my vote and we’re never able to get me off. Callia and I were the perpetrators of Tyler’s blindside by forming the alliance with Kevin and Ethan and recruiting Vanessa by telling her everything Tyler has said in our chat. I knew that people like Tyler, Zack, Nolan and even Vanessa probably never wanted to sit with me at the end but I got them before they could get the numbers to get me out. Matt tried many times to get me out of this game but my strong social bonds with people helped me to stay safe. I even got voted MOST UNTRUSTWORTHY BY THE TRIBE AND STILL MADE IT HERE LOL (my ego was hurt ngl).

I definitely feel like I played the most all-around game out of the guys sitting with me. My social game was a huge part in keeping me safe even when people actively were targeting me. I made strategical move and not emotional moves to get myself further (Nolan, Ty, Kind) AND I won competitions when my ass needed it the most at the F4 and when I was voted most untrustworthy! I’m definitely not the strongest speech giver you’ve seen but I hope you guys see that I never gave up in this game, I’ve always kept fighting and that my game is definitely worthy of the title of C&A’s Sole Survivor.

Please ask me questions, I will be an open book as I’ve always been about my personal life ;p

Love yall
1047 days 19 hours ago
Guigi
omg it's kinda long sorry <3
1047 days 18 hours ago
tyleror
My question is just for Guigi and Matt, and it is the same question for you both.

What was the biggest challenge that you faced this season, and how were able you to overcome it?
1047 days 17 hours ago
_Matt
My question is just for Guigi and Matt, and it is the same question for you both. What was the biggest challenge that you faced this season, and how were able you to overcome it?

I think that I had two challenges throughout the season:

1) I was the only player to play this season completely by myself. I lost my partner on the first tribal council and I didnt have anyone I knew outside the game having my back here. We went to the merge with 4 duos together and only 4 singles. I didnt have any partner extra vote with me or either any immunity on the first merge tribal. All the two advantages that I got and played correctly I had to buy for myself. My vote stealer I was able to get on day 3 with the help of the roulette and the Challenge Advantage I only could get because Brady helped me, giving me 6 sea coins. I ​made it to the final 5 with 2 duos, I had all the odds against me, and here I am!

The second one was having people doubting on me and on my game, thinking I was playing for second place and not giving me any credit. I confess that this discourage me a lot, cause people were thinking I was just following the votes and going along with it, which was not true. I overcome it taking my own destiny in my hands by making moves, voting people that I knew I couldnt beat on the end, flushing advantages, playing my vote stealer correctly and winning the immunity that I used my advantage cause I knew on that moment I could go home. I took the reins of my game and I'm proud that I did that, cause otherwise Im pretty much sure I wasnt be sitting here on final tribal council.
1047 days 17 hours ago
gethann
Kevin you dumb bitch you need to post
1047 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
I’ll answer your question as soon as I get home after... you guessed it : PAINTING haha
1047 days 17 hours ago
gethann
Congrats tho to final 3 <3 <3

Kevin, Ill ask a question WHEN I SEE YOUR SPEECH.

Matt, I want to say I am extremely proud of your game. You were such an underestimated dark horse and though people didn't see/respect your game at the time, you made it to the end and proved that you were playing for 2nd place title wrong. How did you navigate the game being one of 4 people at merge without a duo, especially when duo/single management was such a huge factor here. Also what was the best subtle move you made?

Guigi, congrats to you to making it here! You got immunity when you needed it and played a good social game. Love you but gotta ask a tough question here because I am just confused on like who you are/ how you managed the jury. The last few days we talked a lot and I remember you calling me a sheep and sending me sheep gifs (and you kept calling matt a sheep), was that like strategy for you or were you just being openly rude???? And than after you tried to vote me at final 6, you came to my dms being like I feel so bad that I hurt you, etc. which was just transparently fake (but if I am wrong, tell me). And also, even though Vanessa had been voted out you talked about how she was a 0 vote finalist, how you and Callia "ran" her this game, and how you would've been mad had you both made the finals and had I voted her over you so I am just lost on who you are. (Love you though <3 )
1047 days 17 hours ago
Lynn12
Congrats to all 3 of you! It’s an accomplishment to make it to the end! 🎉

Matt: you were hard to work with at times but I rooted for you as the only non duo after I left. You should be proud!! My question is did you reveal your vote stealer to many people in the game? And what was your strategy going into the merge?

Guigi: I think you played a good social game, except most thought you were untrustworthy, did you trust anyone other than callia?

And also you did not run me this game, I voted differently from you and callia throughout many tribals and had many alliances. I tried to seem less threatening to you guys than the others. Why would tell Ethan I’d be a 0 vote finalist and was there some kind of strategy to that ?

Good luck y’all.
1047 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
44 min agogethann
Kevin you dumb bitch you need to post
1047 days 16 hours ago
_Matt
@Ethan

Matt, I want to say I am extremely proud of your game. You were such an underestimated dark horse and though people didn't see/respect your game at the time, you made it to the end and proved that you were playing for 2nd place title wrong. How did you navigate the game being one of 4 people at merge without a duo, especially when duo/single management was such a huge factor here. Also what was the best subtle move you made?

Thank you so much for your words! ♡ And I gotta say that my subtle move was alligning myself with you at the TOP 9! We pretty much didnt have any kind of contact the majority of the game until that point. We got along so well and connected right away and it made me feel so good! I had lost my closest ally Brady on the night before and I was like, WHAT I AM GONNA DO NOW? And then we messaged each other and I found a new biggest ally on you. Our secret alliance was the best thing that could happen to my game, cause NO ONE thought we were together. We literally were playing both sides and knewing what was going on on both sides, we knew where the votes were going and we were able to make moves together to get both of us further in the game. The best thing was that we were talking crap about each other to other people, so no one could suspect we had our f2 deal! We bonded as real friends and I am trully glad I found you in this game!

And about how I managed to be one of the 4 people at merge without a duo, I gotta say it was because of my social game. Like I said before, my social game was my biggest ally here, I was able to got to meet almost everyone in a personal level and made true bonds with people. I used to talk to a lot of people the entire day and with that, I knew I could trust them and also that they could trust me. I literally think that my social game was responsible to let me know where the votes were going on every single one of the tribal councils in the merge, and with that, I knew what I had to do to keep my allies safe and also to keep myself safe. I only was able to make the moves that I made cause I knew where the votes were going and who was after who.
1047 days 16 hours ago
ahea7561
Hey everyone! Congrats on getting to the final 3 :) this was a wild season so it’s quite the accomplishment

Kevin- even though you haven’t posted yet I’ll ask a question.... why do you deserve to win this game? Because to be honest I haven’t seen a single move that was strictly your own

Matt- I do think you played a fairly solid game, but I want to know if you could change one thing about your game, what would it be and why.

Guillaume- I’m not going to lie, I was really excited to be able to play together bc we did get cut short in the last game we played! However it seemed a little difficult to play with you this time around bc you seemed to not really be around to talk strategy, and you were playing more deceptively than I thought- this being when you started the rumor that AJ had the idol when it was you- thus leading to me maybe seeming like I wasn’t fully invested like You were saying in your speech. My question for you in the game is what move that you made solely on your own that you are most proud of and why
1047 days 16 hours ago
_Matt
@Vanessa

Matt: you were hard to work with at times but I rooted for you as the only non duo after I left. You should be proud!! My question is did you reveal your vote stealer to many people in the game? And what was your strategy going into the merge?

About my vote stealer advantage, I tried to keep it for myself as much I could. One day I was talking to Brady and he revealed to me he had a 50/50 coin, on that momento I knew I could trust him 100% and I also told him I had an advantage in my pocket. After he left, he ended up telling Ethan my advantage by accident, and that was the moment I bonded with Ethan, cause he already knew about my vote stealer and he trusted me to reveal his Idol Nullifier advantage. On final 7, I told you and Zack about it cause since we were the only singles left, we had to join our forces to make the move that we made.

My strategy going into the merge was to putting my social game at its highest and keep on building relationships with people. I know im not that good at challenges and I also didnt have any idol with me to protect me, so I had to get to know the players, I had to show my loyalty, I had to bond with them and that helped me to know where the votes were going, so I could make my moves to keep me and my allies safe and get us further together.
1047 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Hi Finalists! I just wanted to congratulate all of you on making the f3. I think that’s a huge accomplishment and no matter what anyone says like you made it there. It’s definitely weird being on the other side of things this time as a jury member lol.

Guigi: To be honest, I literally hardly know anything about your game. After merge I felt like we barely even talked. From my perspective though you seemed to play a little bit messy. It seems like at times you were almost too open with your thoughts and as you can see, it kinda rubbed some jurors the wrong way. Also, apparently you had an advantage that you wanted to play at the Vanessa tribal but didn’t get to because you were too late. If that wasn’t your intentions, then I think that is a flaw in your game because it’s not hard to let chandler know before tribal that you want to play an advantage. It seemed like to me that if you hadn’t won the final challenge, you’d be out of the game right now.

My question to you is: Do you think you would’ve exited the game at f4 had you not won immunity? If you say yes then convince me as to why that shouldn’t be a mark against your game for having to need an immunity.

Kevin: I love you dude but we are approaching 21 hours and you have still yet to post an opening statement or speech. You left us jurors waiting and it really frustrated a lot of people including myself who really wanted to be there. I get that real life can come in the way but you’re also to me not showing any passion right now about you being here and in this game. Some jurors were already upset with you coming into this final tribal and this late speech definitely ain’t helping your case.

However, I do think that your game wasn’t as bad as people say at least from my perspective. Everyone knew you and Ethan were a duo but I think you had more say than what people think.

I have 2 questions to ask you.

1). If the 50/50 coin worked, you would’ve been out at the f10 vote so hypothetically your game was left up to chance. Why should you get peoples votes in that case since you really lucked out there?

2). I need you to also separate your game as much from Ethans as possible. Mention how good your game was without mentioning Ethans name at all. I know you guys were close but if you want to win tonight, you need to make a name for yourself as a single entity.

Matt: I will say that I think your game was extremely underrated. From working with you a lot in this game, you were very easy to talk to and you definitely knew your shit about the game. You were my closest ally in this game and I absolutely loved working with you!

I felt like without a duo, it almost could’ve been very easy for you to crash and burn but you took each day and made the most of it. I think your social game was your best game feature and I think out of the 3, you are probs the one that played the best socially and you’ve probs came off as the most likeable.

My question to you is: How serious were you about aligning with me? A lot of people in this game gave me the cold shoulder early because I was a 2 time winner where nobody even thought to have me in their potential endgame plans. You kept saying to me that you were all about us which I was true so I need to know how honest you were with me. Where did I fall in your game plans before I got taken out?

Good luck guys!
1047 days 15 hours ago
_Matt
@Nolan

Matt- I do think you played a fairly solid game, but I want to know if you could change one thing about your game, what would it be and why.

Thank you Nolan! And if I could change one thing in my game, that thing would be have alligned myself with Ethan and Kevin earlier, cause us 3 worked together very well and trusted each other a lot! Have I alligned w them before, we would have been able to save Brady, which was my closest ally in the game. One another thing I could change was to open my eyes before about the way people saw my game, I had to be the answer to "Who's playing for second place?" to start to dictate my own game.

open group

🔥: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!