This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Fernando de Noronha

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

1079 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
https://i.imgur.com/ELyLKjn.gif
{Purple Buffs} (2/10  Remaining)

Elian/Elian
Keith/keefe

Welcome Elian and Keith to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of C&A Survivor VIII: Fernando de Noronha.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Barbra, Brice, Matt, Kris, Nathan, Max and Cole voted out at the last tribal council.

Elian and Keith you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail or skype Tokio and Chandler your vote.

Votes are due by 7 pm EST on April 15 (Thursday). The reunion will follow afterwards.
1079 days 12 hours ago
keefe
hey guys I’m rly sorry but  I gotta run but I’ll post my speech as soon as I’m up in the morning!  Hope that’s ok!!!!
1079 days 12 hours ago
Elian
I'll post mine later tonight lmao
1079 days 7 hours ago
Elian
Hey guys… idk how long to make this so I guess I’m just gonna write lmao
Up until the very end, I played this game like I play any other game… I made a close alliance and I did whatever that alliance told me to do. In the words of one member of the jury, I was “literally furniture” and, simply the means to an end. In truth, I am still very new to tengaged, and by consequence very new to figuring out how to play games. I wish I could say that I was pretending to be innocent and clueless as a strategy but that wouldn’t be true. I was playing the only way I knew how to play, and that was by doing whatever my early alliance said to do. The one time I tried to change anyone’s mind about a vote, it didn’t work, and I was almost voted off. That probably helped in breaking my confidence about this game.
Then a theory started that it would be a f2 instead of the usual f3. Me, Nathan and Max had our f3, but I knew that if it really came down to a f2, Nathan would definitely choose Max over me. That’s when Cole, and soon after Keith came to me and suggested voting off Nathan. He’s amazing at the challenges, a huge social threat and was generally running the game. It’s not like it hadn’t ever been mentioned before… Me flipping and voting with them, but it was the first time I was ever seriously considering it. I knew from the start that I never had any chance at winning this game, and as a yellow level applying for my first group game, I didn’t even expect to get in!
But in truth, I knew my only possible shot at f2 was risky because it meant betraying my alliance, and possibly walking right toward two people, both of whom have blindsided me in the past, just to have them blindside me again. The reason I made the decision that I did is just because I’d spent the whole game following Nathan’s strategy and I wanted to go out having made one move. More than that, I knew Cole had the idol, and Keith had immunity so not voting Nathan would have just made me more enemies anyway.
I will say, I was really hesitant at first. Nathan and Max, you guys are both so great and you helped me through so much of the game. It was a game move, nothing more, the only way I could have gotten to where I am now. I’m genuinely sorry that you guys feel like you can’t trust me anymore... I promise I am usually a very loyal person.
As soon as I flipped, Cole told me that he’d take me to f2 if he won immunity, but I was unsure exactly where Keith stood on that. I knew I would have no chance at that final challenge, so I didn’t spend any time considering which of them I would take if I won immunity. I was honestly hoping for Cole to win immunity because I knew I would be guaranteed a spot in the f2, so when Keith won I was really stressed lmao. I had no idea what was going to happen.
And now that I am here, I just wanna thank Keith… The two of us didn’t even talk before merge, and I ignored his early alliance proposal. And yet he still chose to take me to the f2. I appreciate you man, thanks for everything!
1079 days 1 hour ago
keefe
hey guys! thanks so much for reading this if you do!

I just kinda wanted to go through most of the votes and talk about what I was doing. I know I played much more of a "physical" game than a strong social one. Nathan and Cole were the strongest strategic and social players and being close to them throughout various parts of the game was extremely important to my survival because where I lacked, they helped make up for it.

11th ~ RUDOLPHO ~ the first real vote of the season and I had my hands all over it. Kris, Barbra and Hector were all important relationships for me and I had to ensure they all stayed. I intentionally put myself in the middle of those two pairs to gain information - which I did as Hector told me about his immunity idol - and managed to get the person out who benefited ME the least.

10th ~ BARBRA ~ so this round obviously sucked. Barbra was my #1 coming into this game and unfortunately many of you were aware of this which is why poor Barbra got targeted by everyone!!! lmaoo. I tried my bets to save Barb but with only Kris willing to support him, there wasn't much I could do. I had wanted my alliance to be original Sueste people (Cole, Matt, Kris) & with the additions of Barbra and Nathan. I hadn't met any of the Biboca people so it made sense. BUT it was clear that Nathan, Cole and Matt were trying to set themselves up in the middle. That was something I wasn't going to do as I was loyal to my people, but it was evident they weren't as loyal to me.

9th ~ BRICE ~  So after being lied to by Cole, he expected me to stay strong with Sueste. Him, Matt, Cole, Kris, etc. I really wanted NO part of this because through voting Barbra Cole became a whole lot more insulated AND was fucking stacked with advantages. So I ran to Brice and Elian to try and expose a lot of what Cole mainly was doing. I tried my best to show his and Matts position in the middle of everyone and how they would likely navigate the rest of the game. I knew I had Kris and Hector so if I could team up with Brice and Elian it seemed like the perfect move. BUT Elian never responded to me, and although Brice seemed kinda interested nothing came of it. They continued to just target Kris and considering he was my single closest person left, there was no way I was voting him out. I had to vote Brice. Had I not won immunity this day it very well could have been me here.

8th ~ Hector ~ this vote was THE WORST because neither side wanted my vote. I again won immunity which I felt was extremely important. I felt very vulnerable at this point in the game and I NEEDED to pull out that win. This round the Biboca side (aka Nathan) started finally talking about going after Matt and Cole. But they were ultimately just lying to me and voting Kris. I voted with Cole/Matt/Kris the round previously so I thought maybe they'd reach out but Cole stole my vote to make a move on Hector, so I really did nothing this round. And thats ok. Nathan and Cole had clear control of the game at this point and this was their move absolutely. Hector going was not good for my game but I needed to continue focus on Cole and Matt.

7th ~ Matt ~ FINALLY! Now this was a very nerve racking round for me because I lost immunity after two straight. I could feeeeeel everyone waiting to take me out, especially Cole who had tons of advantages and knew I was coming for him. But I managed to not get voted at all here, really thanks to developing a stronger relationship with Nathan over the past few days. He had just lied to me about voting Kris out but I acted like it didn't bother me and took the L. Nathan was too important at the time and I really needed him to get Cole or Matt out and thats exactly what we managed to do. He played a huge part in convincing Cole and Matt they were fine so advantages were not used, and we were able to make the BIG move. I think if this didn't work correctly, you'd be seeing Cole or Matt in the finals here.

6th ~ KRIS ~ getting Matt out was huge because it COMPLETELY changed my position in the game. Nathan/Elian/Max had successfully been voting together and were seemingly a final 3 while now Cole and Kris were on the other side, NEEDING me to balance out the sides. Cole had saved all his advantages and I knew that he would have the power this round to choose the target. If he took me out he would be putting himself in a REALLY tricky final 5 situation, so he had to keep me. Although I was drifting back to Cole and Kris I tried to keep that hidden from the other side so that they would keep me safe that round and target Kris instead who "appeared" to be the glue.

5th ~ NATHAN ~ so for this round Cole told me he had found the final immunity idol. But when he showed it to me it had said "SUESTE TRIBE" so I thought Cole was lying to me and trying to trick me with an old idol. Nathan was confidently voting Cole out and if he didn't have the idol, Cole had to....so Nathan MUST have had an idol too??? The whole thing was kinda confusing so I voted for Elian hoping that if 2 idols were played he would go. Max not being here and self voting ruined that because it would have tied 1-1, but that was the plan. I didn't want to vote for Nathan here with Cole and Elian because if he did stay with an idol, I felt very confident he could win those final puzzle challenges and if that happened I needed him to keep me. With Max being auto eliminated at final 4, IF they both had idols this round it would have been a Nathan/Cole/Me final 3 in which case I feel good about both sides going after each other at the end.

4th ~ MAX ~ not much to say here :( Im sorry this is how things ended for you max! If you were here I would not have voted you out here. You were who I would have wanted to take to final 2 and I HONESTLY believe Elian lucked out by you not showing up. I think he got your place because of it.

3rd ~ COLE ~ I know you think I should have taken you, and maybe you're right. But when it comes down to it, you were way too good of a player. You had early control of the merge, successfully used advantages, won immunity, found an idol. Since Barbra had been voted out I've been coming after you HARD. That was one of my goals for this game and although we needed each other at the end, I accomplished my goal. I respect the hell out of your play and I think you would likely do the same here.

ok that was so long and maybe way too rambly so IM SORRY. TLDR:
- I won 5 immunities this game when I needed them MOST to save myself and get myself here.
- even when I was voted most physical player and most likely to win the game in touchy subjects, I still went two rounds without immunity and not a single vote cast against me.
- I stabbed people in the back when I needed to, I stayed quiet when I needed to and I fought EVERY round since the VERY beginning to make sure I got myself here

I look forward to your questions! PLS feel free to ask something juicy
1078 days 15 hours ago
Matedog1209
Keith WINNER! Congrats king you really deserve this.

Elian I hope you felt good when you wrote my name down at 5 because it did nothing for your game. XD You were nothing but a sheep the whole game wether it was for me or someone else. Enjoy 2nd place!
1078 days 15 hours ago
colehausman271
Keith, what would you have done differently in this game to save yourself had you not won so many immunities?

Elian, what was your plan for the finale if Max had been active? Would anything have changed?
1078 days 15 hours ago
Hector
Thus game hurted the must as I felt betrayed.

Reading this made me realize I really had a good connection with you, Keith. Since the moment I started talking to you, I knew I wanted you as the winner of this season. You deserve it. Congratulations.

Elian, I didn't connect to you, unfortunately. But we'll played. Congratulations to you too
1078 days 15 hours ago
keefe
NATHAN

thank you king that's very kind of you <3
1078 days 14 hours ago
keefe
COLE

Keith, what would you have done differently in this game to save yourself had you not won so many immunities?

For the last 3 immunities, I don't think there is much I could do differently strategy wise. I think if I lose, I'm out. I had talked to everyone 1 on 1 and tried to reassure them so I would continue that. For final 5 if I lose I'd likely have to push for Nathan a lot harder than I did & not throw a vote on Elian. For Final 4 and 3 I don't see myself staying if I don't win. That's how crucial every immunity was.

For the earlier immunities I think my strategy would have been the same. I was pushing for you and matt to be targeted based on your solid middle position and hoard of advantages LOL. If I lose immunity that would still be my goal. Obviously Nathan, Brice, Elian and Max would have had to be more on board then they were. If they weren't I might have had to be more cutthroat with people like Kris for example who was targeted those rounds. If it became a me or him situation I would have done whatever I needed to stay.
1078 days 14 hours ago
keefe
HECTOR

I know this game was a rollercoaster but i'm genuinely so happy we got to meet! Thank you for the kind words <3
1078 days 14 hours ago
Elian
COLE

Elian, what was your plan for the finale if Max had been active? Would anything have changed?

Honestly I'm relieved that he wasn't active. If he had been, at f4 he would have definitely voted against me after I betrayed him and Max. I can't be absolutely sure of this, but I believe that Keith would have voted against me too. I definitely don't think I would be here right now if Max had been active. That was a huge game changer for me and I definitely lucked out. I'm not going to lie... if that had been the situation, I don't think there's anything I could have done to prevent myself from getting eliminated right there.
1078 days 14 hours ago
Elian
NATHAN

Better than 3rd <3
1078 days 9 hours ago
_Matt
i dont any question for both of the finalists!

but i just want to say that im proud of the way Elian played the game since he is newbie here! he was almost always on the right side of the vote and could make it to the end! grats buddy!

and also im want to congratulate keith for his game! it was amazing to watch u always being a target and getting away with it!

open group

C&A Survivor XXI: Wild West

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!