This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Witches Garden

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Witches..

1135 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/3bf39972968672914417a9df9fce9be0.gif
{Black Buffs} (3/12 Remaining)

Brittany/LaFierceBrittany2
JB/_JB_
Raul/MrBird

Welcome Brittany, JB and Raul to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of C&A Survivor VII: Witches Garden.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Aaron, Allthat, Rohan, Joey, Danny, Deshon, Absolita and Austin T voted out at the last tribal council.

Brittany, JB and Raul you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail or skype Tokio and Chandler your vote.

Votes are due by 7 pm EST on February 18 (Thursday). The reunion will follow afterwards.
1135 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
Thank you Ali and Chandler for hosting and thank you jury for playing alongside me.

Tonight, I hope that you vote to give me the win.

At the swap, an alliance was formed that would end up dominating the game. However, when the swap came, I found myself on the other tribe, so I made the first big move of the game and used my rose to mutiny over to the Hortus tribe.

I also became the first player to use their witch power when I used the earth power to tie the vote. I wanted to use my power early because I felt not having a power would make me less dangerous in the eyes of others down the line and it could build a relationship with someone in the game. Me using the earth power saved Rohan and began our game relationship.

Rohan wasn't my only game relationship outside of my alliance. I spoke with Aaron the night of his TC and I had open dialogue with Allthat and Danny, who were on Hortus with me throughout the pre-merge.

At the merge, Raul and Absol wanted a Hortus to go, but I wanted to ensure that Hortus had a numbers advantage in case Raul and Absol weren't being loyal.

So I leaked conversations with Rohan and Aaron to hopefully ensure that at least one of the Grimoires would flip to us. It didn't work, but it did create mistrust amongst the group and strengthened my relationships with Allthat and Danny.

My game did have flaws, especially my social game. I broke trust with Aaron and Rohan by leaking our chats, I led Allthat and Danny to believe our alliance was more solid than it was and I never really spoke to Joey at all in this game. I'm sorry if I hurt any of you.

However, my endgame was better than my two co-finalists and it's why I believe I should win the game.

Raul needed two idols and a must-win immunity to get here. He goes at any tribal council if he doesn't.

Brittany was saved by Deshon's self-vote at F6 and I could've sent her home at F4 but was able to get Raul and Austin to split their votes to make Brittany and I the plurality majority.

At every tribal council, the person I voted for was voted out with the exception of the F5 tribal when Absol left.

I also won three immunity challenges, including Touchy Subjects, which showcased how much of a pulse I had on the tribe.

I had four goals playing this game:

1) Get someone in the alliance to win

2) Get three people in the alliance to F3

3) Get me to F3

4) Get me to win

I've completed 1-3, but 4 is out of my hands and in yours. I will do everything I can to earn these votes tonight. I am going to be honest with my answers and I hope you consider giving me your vote tonight.

Thank you.
1135 days 17 hours ago
MrBird
Hey, I don’t want to prolong this any longer than it needs to be, but even so, for those of you wanting a quick recap or a TL;Dr..

- Not a single vote casted by somebody else towards my way counted, with  my accidental self vote during the swap being the only vote against me.
- 4 immunity wins.
- 2 successful idol plays.
- The person I voted for at every tribal council left; with the exception of Aaron, who should have stayed had Rachael not self voted.
- A clear course of action that led to me making it here, with little to no opposition.

With that out of the way, I think I played an incredibly strong game, and all my decisions can be explainable.

The early game was very much smooth sailing, with the only noticeable thing happening was me finding the first idol, the grimoire one, I never told anyone until I told absol at around right before the final 6 vote.

I think during this time I build pretty solid bonds, I was preparing myself for what the merge had in store, keeping myself integrated within my original tribe while also beginning to form what would become the majority alliance at merge, I knew who I wanted to work with way before we got to a point where we’d all be together, that’s why during the first days of the swap, I created the majority alliance which JB talked around 90% of his speech about, this alliance essentially controlled the game, with 3 of us sitting here at the end.

However, during the early merge, I did have a couple of hiccups, all of them coming from Rachael’s sudden inactivity, the alliance, naturally, began a battle for numbers outside of it. I had my extra vote that I earned during that immunity challenge, and I used it, and it would have worked, but I cannot control real life things.

Moving past this though, I needed to rethink my strategy, it was made blatantly obvious to me that those that were opposing Absol’s and my ideas were closer together than to me. I found the merge idol, and I knew what I wanted to do.

I was able to gather the votes onto Allthat, I can’t say it was me specifically targeting Allthat, but it was more so trying to weaken a possible olive branch for the original Hortus members from the alliance, once Allthat left.

I then let go of Rohan, an important number (and frankly, the life of the season, lmao) that had been with me from the start. I was reluctant at first, as I considered Rohan to be my sort of “Plan B” should I want to side with him and his alliance of him, myself, Joey, Aaron, Rachael and Absol, but after the whole fiasco of the first 2 rounds, I couldn’t risk the social consequences I’d have to face for pushing to save him, sorry Rohan.

But it wasn’t the end of the world, having Rohan left mean a couple of things, it put the biggest bullseye in the game on Danny, for being the only person not in the alliance, at this point I knew my course of action was to make final 6, idol myself, win final 4 immunity, and make final 3. And that’s actually how it went.

As JB said, yeah, Brittany WAS saved by Deshon’s self vote at final 6, at the end I switched to Deshon as I did not want to face rocks between Absol and Austin.

Then I threw the f5 immunity to JB, I wanted him to be at final 3 with me, because I believe his gameplay revolves greatly around the very alliance I created. I decided to vote Absol for different reasons, with the biggest one being he would have beaten me in the final immunity, easily. I did not want Austin to go at final 4, but I think that was also out of my control, as I think he would’ve lost the fire making against either one, regardless if we voted together or not.

I said I’d be short and this got SUPER long, I apologize :/, any questions please do be sure to ask me, good luck to my fellow finalists and thank you to Chandler and Ali for hosting.
1135 days 17 hours ago
MrBird
Not entirely the wordsmith when it comes to English, I apologize for any mistakes with grammar or redaction in general, if there’s anything confusing about it please left me know :)
1135 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Good evening, members of the jury. Coming into this game, there was an alliance that I was in called the “Witches Coven” that consisted of Deshon, Austin, allthat and myself. Along with them; I had individual connections to JB, Danny, Johnny and Renny meaning that I was basically covered on all bases on that tribe. However, these witch powers made things a little tricky so the way I maneuvered around the vote was beneficial for me (mostly).

When the tribes swapped and eventually merged, I was put into a majority alliance of 7 with Absol, Austin, Darrius (he was inactive though 😪), Deshon, Austin, Joey, JB, Raul and myself. So to add to the Witches Coven alliance and my connections with Danny and Johnny I was in a pretty good spot socially. Aaron, Rachael, and Rohan were just casualties due to us not really talking much or just playing together a little later in the game so we didn’t have much time to connect.

Rohan, I really did want to work with you in the game but the second you said that you wanted to vote me out at the challenge I got nervous and was okay with you going. Our past isn’t the most positive one so I had to make the move before you made it against me. 

To allthat and Danny; I apologize for voting you two out when I needed to but I hope you understand that it was solely for game purposes. At the start of the merge, I was pretty vocal in wanting to keep the both of you for as long as I could until I just had to give some to get some in that majority alliance. I was always honest to the both of you and gave you a heads up whenever you were receiving votes. Danny, I wanted you to use your fire power so that the votes would cancel out and you wouldn’t go that tribal which is why I told you that you were a target.

The final 6 is where I lost my footing a little bit, the whole time throughout the merge, I was being told (and actually believeing) that JB had the idol. Until, Raul pulls out his idol and almost kicks me out of the game. There may have been luck in my game at this point but let’s not forget that he flipped at the revote (which is due to my close connection with JB and Absol). Voting Austin out at the final 4 was only because I had a final 3 with JB and Absol since the final 6. JB and I have been aligned since day 1 in this game and managed to work our way to the end together.

I didn’t need immunities or idols to get me to the final 3 because my social game got me here. Survivor involves luck at some points (fortunately, it was in my favor) but the fact that Raul needed 2 idol plays and an immunity win to get here speaks for itself. I had a great time playing with all of you and want to thanks Chandler and Ali for casting me in this game!! It was pretty fun getting to know everybody😆 I’ll be happy to answer any and all questions!
1135 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
Raul my question is to you, was the clue to the idol you gave me , the idol that you had already found? If so, why go make me look for it unnecessarily?
1135 days 16 hours ago
MrBird
Honestly Joey, yeah, I had found it by that point, but I didn’t want you to know just yet, I was planning on telling you, because I genuinely wanted you to make it farther with me, but well, the fire power screwed us over.
1135 days 10 hours ago
joey65409
Was your reasoning for giving me the clue to make it seem like you didn’t have it? Because I was loyal to you and I would have not told anyone about it. Just curious the thought process behind it. Was it to make people think jb had the idol?
1135 days 5 hours ago
MrBird
Yeah, I wanted to make it seem like I just didn’t bother looking for it, I know you weren’t going to tell anyone but I wanted you to know a little later on anyways because I just don’t like when people know of idols, regardless of if their mine or not. Once you told me you thought JB had an idol I ate that all up and rolled with it, might as well put a target in him while I was at it.
1134 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*looks around*

Uhhh.. vote me to win as a belated birthday present tomorrow?? 🥰😘❤️😏🎉🎊🥳🎂

https://media2.giphy.com/media/IhljdgZteaKTYWRNES/giphy.gif
1134 days 17 hours ago
joey65409
Question to all of you
Biggest move of the game ?
1134 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
joey65409
Question to all of you

My biggest move was telling Danny that he was getting a majority of the votes at final 8 and hinted at him to use his fire power to get the votes onto you, Joey. I knew that you were closest to Raul/Absol at that point and I needed as many allies as possible moving forward. You and I didn’t have the best past so I knew that you wouldn’t have my back as much as the other castaways. I’m glad that we got to talk then, though, because we were both honest with one another and actually had a much more personal/deep conversation about the game but it was too little too late.
1134 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
Question to all of you

I'd say the biggest move of the game for me was flipping to get Allthat out at Final 10.

At this point, our alliance was in its most vulnerable position when the Grimoires fell on the wrong side of the numbers, and I didn't want them to feel like we had full control of the numbers, so Deshon and I flipped to take Allthat out and it restored some of that trust that may have been lost at the merge vote when we took Aaron out.

Honorable mention would be ensuring that Raul and Austin would split their votes at the Final 4 to keep me and Brittany safe.
1134 days 7 hours ago
MrBird
Question to all of you

Well definitely creating the alliance that ended up running the game, this was such a monumental part of the game that it kinda lowkey centered 99% of the gameplay around it, it allowed me to have a group of people that could help me through the early merge to make it to the late game, where I was able to win out essentially, say what you want about the rest, but you can’t deny that all you’ve heard tonight is alliance this and alliance that lol
1134 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Let’s not linger on the idea that Raul “created” the alliance. He might have made the Skype chat but other than that, we were all kind of already talking and had the same idea before the merge even came along.
1134 days 6 hours ago
MrBird
I wasn’t talking to Austin at the time, I barely had a connection to JB, it helped me get better connections with you, Absol, Deshon, Joey, etc

I for one know Joey and I had different ideas than that exact 7 people going into the merge, I can’t talk for the others on the other tribe but I really doubt you wanted THOSE 7 people and nobody else, I took the initiative and created the group I wanted and it worked.

The fact you 2 have thrown shit at my game kinda makes it seem like you’re scared of my threat level to win lol

open group

C&A Survivor XXI: Wild West

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!