This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | All Stars

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | All..

1219 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
So I have to go to work but I’m going to counteract that later
1219 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
https://64.media.tumblr.com/73b8246f963d4b86b033b012e0651e06/tumblr_nzmaqnT73V1sq0qzoo2_250.gif

First, I want to say it was a pleasure playing with all three of you. ILY all

QUESTIONS:

KAI - I respect you as a person but as Kai, the gamer, I don't think that actually existed. I think you road the coattails of people to propel you into the game. They only allowed for you to ride their bandwagon because you would be an easy person to win against in the end, which is now showing to be true.

I cannot sit here and come up with any logical answers to you voting out people who were loyal to you, and making moves out-of-line where you wouldn't even fact-check some of the lies that were presented to you. For that, I cannot vote for you to win. I wish you the best of luck though

TYLER - I tried to get you out before you swung first and that was ultimately my demise in this game. I tried to shoot but it was just too early and your social game was too solid for a blindside. You were the person I was watching closest and someone I had hoped would TURN IT towards the end of the game. However, I am disappointed to see that you brought Brady with you to the finals.

You see, I do get what you mean by you playing a better game than Brady and you bringing him here shouldn't look bad but... we're talking about Brady sis, the most recent winner and probably the best one. So, tell me, what part of your game has a better story arch than the immediate winner making it to the finals in back-to-back seasons?

BRADY - How badly do you want your Sandra moment?
1219 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Jury,
Brady should not win because he didn’t play the best game. You are not voting for Brady’s game in Heavenly Portal. He won that game because he played the best game in that season. This season, he did not. I would like you all to ask yourself what Brady did in this game to deserve a win. He survived until the end, sure. But what did he do to survive? What moves did he make? Did he successfully make ANY moves on his own? Was he responsible for his own game? Did he play the game to its fullest potential? Did this game even compare to his Heavenly Portal run?
My answer to those is no. Brady sat still and watched the game unfold around him. This was an all-star season. Yes I took a winner to the end, but I did it knowing that I played the winners game this time around.  Brady relied on ME to get to the end. You guys have all admitted that multiple times. I played the better game and I’m the reason we are both sitting here. There’s no rule saying that y’all need to vote for him. You warned me many time about him in the end, but I thought, being all-stars, that you would respect strategy and all around game play and social strategy rather than previous status.

Response:
I think its accurate that you guys aren’t voting for my heavenly portal game. However, I think you can’t deny the fact that I won the previous season. I’m returning player seasons reputations precedes everything so I feel that should still be accounted for. A strong strategic game move I made that I think helped my positioning was playing very risky at f11 and gathering people to vote summer because without me saying something, it would have never worked so I think that argument is wrong because that was a strong move I made and also the first pre merge summer vote was also another huge vote that I did that took major gaming and hard work.

I think you’re right in the fact that this game didn’t compare to my heavenly portal game but like I said earlier, if I played the same game as last time then there’d be no way in hell I’d be sitting here. Returners are nowhere near as dumb as newbies to fall for my shit. There was also no way I sat still this whole game either. Everyone knew I was constantly giving it my all in this game and my game was out in the open, I really had nothing to hide. If I wasn’t giving it my all, then how did I manage to get here despite all the odds and all the doubters thinking there was no chance in hell?

I absolutely didn’t just sit here and watch things unfold around me. Like I said I was constantly on calls, I constantly made group chats and I constantly talked to enough people to make sure I was safe. Yes I did rely on Tyler for sure but you’d be hypocritical to say that he didn’t rely on me either at times.

Even though Tyler didn’t get as many votes, I still deflected his name whenever it was brought up. At f9 when Nat brought up his name, I made sure to deflect it and at endgame Kai did mention Tyler’s name as a threat but I had to tell Kai Callia and Jay were close and that we needed Tyler in the f3 and I don’t think its a coincidence that my 2 closest allies in the endgame are here with me.
1219 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
BRADY - How badly do you want your Sandra moment?

So fucking badly like you have no idea. Coming into this season I didn’t even think it’d be possible for me to get this far and now that the win is in my grasp, I’d be so devastated to not get it. I don’t care if I didn’t play the most flashiest game, I played a well rounded game and for the target ive had on my back, I think that’s says a lot about the way I adapted to every situation thrown at me. I demonstrated strategic and social chip each vote. Like I said I never had safety in the form of an immunity necklace. As Sandra said “I didn’t hide behind no immunity necklace, I had to fend for myself” and that’s exactly what I did.

I’ve spent more time on calls and more time on this game than I think I ever have in any other game. I deserve this win, am passionate and would fucking kill for it! Thanks
1219 days ago
Carrotboyo
Hey final 3! I have my vote locked in but I just wanted to say congratulations and I loved playing with all you guys! Not just you three sitting here in the finals, but all of you as a whole :) I always meet some great people in group games
1218 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Closing Statement:

I first want to start off by thanking all of you guys for your questions and comments. I loved this cast so much more than my last cast and it's really been because of all the amazing people I've met with. I hope to be friends with a lot of you outside this game as well.

If you haven't voted yet, please consider this fact. The premiere for Heavenly Portal was 49 days ago where I made it to the end, won and then we jumped right into all-stars. I played this game for 49 days straight and made it to the end both times. Also, everybody was at that reunion here so everybody knew I was the guy to have 5 idols.

There's no reason that I should've gotten to the end of this game but yet I did. For anyone saying I skated by, you're absolutely wrong. Every vote I was always thinking of scenarios on everything that'd be best for my game moving forward. A lot of people doubted me getting here. I remember at one point Layla was adamant in the fact that I needed her in the game to have any chance of going deep. However, I took a risk by cutting her loose at f7 and I still managed to get here. I played up the fact that I was an underdog and basically alone at many times to severely downplay my threat level when I always had multiple sources of information thrown my way.

The word leaker became quite a trend in this game but I believe that word got thrown around because I was still leaked with a lot of information due to my social ties. Also, my strategy this season was to be ADAPTABLE and I did that. I should've been a dead man walking when my closest ally got taken out merge vote but I recovered from many instances where I was the best choice to go. I was the smart vote for so many people's game but yet the votes could never form to get me out.

I also think the fact that I won zero individual challenges is impressive because I never hid behind that necklace. I had to be paranoid every round because I never had secured safety in the merge. I also utilized one of my half idols to perfection in the first Summer vote and I think was a major presence in the season.

So I ask you guys if you haven't made up your minds to vote for ME. Like I said, I defined all odds, I knew when to take a backseat, and I knew how to effectively play from the "bottom" position. I believe that I couldn't have played this game any harder with the target that I had on my back so win or lose, I'm extremely proud of my game this season.

Good luck Tyler & Kai.

open group

🔥: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!