This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 | All Stars

Topic » Tribal Council #3 | All Stars

1212 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
SIRIUS TRIBE

Liam/lliiaamm
Summer/CruelSummer
Jay/Jaychris
Nathan/nathorix
Natalie/OhNatalie
Colin/flickgamecolin

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to CHANDLER and TOKIO otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on WEDNESDAY 12/2 at 6 PM EST.
1212 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
Jay
1212 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
@JAY, is there anyone to blame for this lost?
1212 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
@JAY, is there anyone to blame for this lost?

Not really. We all tried our best tbh
1212 days 16 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer
1212 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
@SUMMER, who will you base your vote tonight?
1212 days 16 hours ago
CruelSummer
Chandelier
@SUMMER, who will you base your vote tonight?

I am not sure yet
1212 days 15 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hello my former tribe:

You GenZers would call this tea.  So drink up and enjoy.

Final confessional: A little parting shot for my tribemates. COLIN: You are still a piece of shit in my eyes but that actually was a pretty good game move. Wonder who helped you think of it because you aren't mentally capable of coming up with that on your own. LIAM: At least Colin talked to me...all you did was mention cuddling on the beach. Well good luck cuddling your way to the end. JAY: You lied to me all day. Lying is part of the game I understand, but this was our first game together. Thanks for showing your true colours. I play a lot of group games and not only do I have an elephant cock, I have an elephant memory. NATALIE/JULIO: You lied to me too but in all fairness, I lied to you last game, so I guess what's fair is fair. You have a great social game...the problem is, everyone knows it and you will be challenged to make it to the merge. NATHAN: Another liar. I knew deep down inside that you weren't going to vote Colin out....I just would respect you more as a player if you actually told me the truth. It wasn't like I had an idol or anything this early. Thanks for being my ally for like a minute. SUMMER: As Shakespeare said, "Now is the winter of my discontent"....well Summer, your voting me out has forever earned my discontent. Congratulations! I can officially never trust you in a game again. The first time you did it, I hated it but respected it. Now that you did this at the first tribal just shows how scared you are of me in games. Type a message
1212 days 13 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Me
1212 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
@COLIN, how was your nap during the challenge?
1211 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
I’ll go tally the votes...
1211 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1211 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
*nobody stands*
1211 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1211 days 18 hours ago
Chandelier
First vote...
(SELF-VOTE)
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/ed05bb44f2743dec331e74fdb652a3a1.gif
1211 days 18 hours ago
nathorix
im bald

open group

C&A Survivor XXI: Wild West

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!